Jump to content
The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

USA Politics/Election Thread: Joe Biden, 46th President of the US


Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, Hamhuis Hip Check said:

Does he? There are enough candidates for a march madness style tournament to declare the true winner of that contest

Now this is perfect bracket material! Somebody needs to set this up!

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Hamhuis Hip Check said:

Does he? There are enough candidates for a march madness style tournament to declare the true winner of that contest

I think that for the sake of accuracy, you would have to actually punch those face and then gauge your subsequent level of satisfaction...I would certainly volunteer, but this would obviously be a highly coveted position and they could probably auction it off and make a few million in disaster relief.

 

BTW: I think there would be a few new "contenders". For instance, I think skipping the Covid Relief vote so he could attend a White Supremacist rally has really caused Paul Gosar's stock to rise...

 

That being said, it's important to remember that in a GQP "Punchable Face" competition, there are no winners.....only losers...

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, RUPERTKBD said:

I think that for the sake of accuracy, you would have to actually punch those face and then gauge your subsequent level of satisfaction...I would certainly volunteer, but this would obviously be a highly coveted position and they could probably auction it off and make a few million in disaster relief.

 

BTW: I think there would be a few new "contenders". For instance, I think skipping the Covid Relief vote so he could attend a White Supremacist rally has really caused Paul Gosar's stock to rise...

 

That being said, it's important to remember that in a GQP "Punchable Face" competition, there are no winners.....only losers...

 Put them in a lineup for science. Still, punching TC in the face would be immensely satisfying.

F69EC8B0-F8B7-4A9B-A250-784EB053A268.gif

  • Thanks 1
  • Hydration 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Ilunga said:

Why do you think this is ?

It is because as I have stated they hold themselves apart and tell everyone else they were chosen by a god.

 

I live in a country that consists of 200 nationalities,it is 66 percent multicultural.

I have seen and am seeing more of these nationalities marrying each other.

Yet is still virtually impossible for me or anyone else to marry an Israeli unless I convert to their ridiculous beliefs.

 

Chomsky,the only real great mind amongst those you mentioned, himself has been very critical of Israeli policies, and has been demonised throughout the Israeli community.

 

Basically if you don't agree with them you are branded an anti-semite.

 

I am a humanist.

I know that we all have an equal right to share this planet.

I also know,99.999999 percent recurring that on the very remote chance that there is a god he did not choose one group of people over others.

 

To me they represent the ultimate example of the reason why we have and will continue to be just a disparate group of communities effing with each other,the other species we share the planet with and the very planet itself,rather than one big community working together to benefit ourselves and the rest of the species we share this beautiful planet with.

I think centuries of oppression and hostilities have created what you are talking about.

Pati Jinich is a celebrity chef from Mexico and she is Jewish, her husband is also Jewish.

Now in Mexico 0.01% population is Jewish, imagine how hard was to find another Jewish person to marry.

In my neck of the woods, Indians exhibit similar traits when it comes to marriage.

 

You rarely see any of them marry outside of their group and if they do it’s usually to a white person.

Also we have very sizable Muslim population and so many of them that marry non Muslim wives convert them to Islam.

You see lot of that in Europe as well, also if your mother is Jewish you are Jewish as well, usually you “take over” your fathers religion but not in this case.

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Canorth said:

Questions for anyone:
 

1) Has the $15/hr minimum wage remained in the COVID Bill, that was passed by the House

 

2) Where the fck has @nuckin_futz been? That guy is an unmatched force, in this thread, in regards on economy info... miss his presence 

 

3) Why does Nobody give a fck when @Canorth has been missing for a length of time? 
 

Your friend,

 

Anonymous Jack

 

 

Been quite busy lately. I'll try to pop in more regularly. I do enjoy this thread a lot. If ya need me just holler. I'm never too far away. :)

  • Hydration 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, RUPERTKBD said:

I think what you're forgetting here is the context of when the statement was made...Cruz obviously saw the chance of losing his title and redoubled his efforts.

 

I think that to be fair, we'll have to wait until Missouri is devastated by multiple tornadoes and see how long it takes Hawley to make a big investment in Mobile Home construction....


What I believe you are missing, is... it is baked into the context of any discussion of the Face Punchability of Cruz, that when he is confronted with the possibility of losing the title... he has always demonstrated a couple extra gears in which he can perform his craft, and maintain that title, for example: green eggs and ham... his wife has the face of a dog... joking about abandoning his constituents during a crisis 

 

Granted...Hawley, has a face that I want to slap bloody every time I see him; nevertheless, he is only one up and comer out of a huge field of candidates that are equally talented, for example: Geatz, Slapp, Gym etc... sure Hawley is demonstrating a very high level of skill in his craft. However, until he can show that he has the longevity of wormyness and consistent rattyiness, and sell-embarrassments.... that Cruz has demonstrated, over a much longer career, then he’s just a one hit wonder 

 

Anyways, No doubt they will both give future material to this debate... so we’ll see what happens. 
 

But as it stands, I maintain:

 

I win...you clearly lose

 

Cheers

 

C

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

BTW folks, don't forget to mark Thursday the 4th on your calendar....

 

...that's the day the "Q" clowns make complete fools of themselves....and then suffer crushing disappointment....(again)....

  • Hydration 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

BUY AMERICAN??

 

The life-size statue of former President Donald Trump that was displayed at the Conservative Political Action Conference was actually made in Mexico, Politico's Playbook reported.

The artist who made it, Tommy Zegan, is an ex-pat living in Mexico. Zegan told Politico that he spent more than six months making it with the help of three men in Rosarito, Mexico.

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, I.Am.Ironman said:

Jesus I forgot how insufferable this dude is

Incredible. After the last month,, I was measured by my Physician to be   4” smarter. Now, after listening to this Clown, for 60 minutes.... I definitely feel like I’ll be about 6-8” dumber...

 

Good luck, tomorrow... my employer 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Ever since that piece of $&!# has vacated the office, I have not heard/read single word from him.

My sanity, blood pressure and digestive tract are very grateful.

 

  • Thanks 1
  • Hydration 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Canorth said:


What I believe you are missing, is... it is baked into the context of any discussion of the Face Punchability of Cruz, that when he is confronted with the possibility of losing the title... he has always demonstrated a couple extra gears in which he can perform his craft, and maintain that title, for example: green eggs and ham... his wife has the face of a dog... joking about abandoning his constituents during a crisis 

 

Granted...Hawley, has a face that I want to slap bloody every time I see him; nevertheless, he is only one up and comer out of a huge field of candidates that are equally talented, for example: Geatz, Slapp, Gym etc... sure Hawley is demonstrating a very high level of skill in his craft. However, until he can show that he has the longevity of wormyness and consistent rattyiness, and sell-embarrassments.... that Cruz has demonstrated, over a much longer career, then he’s just a one hit wonder 

 

Anyways, No doubt they will both give future material to this debate... so we’ll see what happens. 
 

But as it stands, I maintain:

 

I win...you clearly lose

 

Cheers

 

C

You asked why nobody seems to GAF when you disappear for a while..... ^^^^^ there's your answer.....<_<

  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...