The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

USA Politics/Election Thread: Joe Biden, 46th President of the US

22 minutes ago, Ilunga said:

That's what really pisses me off about these people of so called faith.

A central part of their teachings is supposed to be empathy and compassion for others and yet many of them especially those in elected office don't seem to grasp these concepts.

MTG is political grifter that won in rural county where only 18% of folks have college degree.

She is as credible as used car salesman but unfortunately now she has larger platform.

Catering to uneducated, stupid, racist, homophobic, gun cultists, fake religious people etc. in America.

• Hydration 3
3 minutes ago, RUPERTKBD said:

I think it's contingent on providing info on other rioters and possible coordination with other groups. (maybe even "congressional" groups, or individuals)

If it yields those types of results, I would be good with it. And 3.5 years is no picnic.

And if it is federal you're doing at least 80% of that time. 

• Thanks 2
  • Vintage 1
1 minute ago, Gnarcore said:

And if it is federal you're doing at least 80% of that time. 

I have to admit that I was (pleasantly) surprised at the recommended sentence. I fully expected to see months, rather than years and in pure trespass cases, zero jail time....

• Hydration 2
9 minutes ago, RUPERTKBD said:

I think it's contingent on providing info on other rioters and possible coordination with other groups. (maybe even "congressional" groups, or individuals)

If it yields those types of results, I would be good with it. And 3.5 years is no picnic.

As long as they serve their time at ADX in Florence Colorado so they never get the same idea.

1 minute ago, CBH1926 said:

As long as they serve their time at ADX in Florence Colorado so they never get the same idea.

I'd prefer a little less security to ensure they get the traditional fun in the shower.

• Haha 2
48 minutes ago, CBH1926 said:

MTG is political grifter that won in rural county where only 18% of folks have college degree.

She is as credible as used car salesman but unfortunately now she has larger platform.

Catering to uneducated, stupid, racist, homophobic, gun cultists, fake religious people etc. in America.

"Maybe we shouldn't hate Collingwood 

Or blame religion on JC 

Or marvel at the racist kids who love public enemy 

Each man kills the thing he loves the fisherman caught in his own nets 

It's frightening that you deserve the audience you get".

ThisIsSeriousMum.

• Hydration 1

It’s only fair to point out that MTG, Boebert and the Republicans don’t have a monopoly on stupid tweets. If Rashida Tlaib can’t explain herself any better than this maybe she should stay off Twitter. Don’t let silly slogans like “Abolish the Police” undo the hard work being done by the dems.

0C95D64D-648A-4987-ADA1-4206440492FC.jpeg

7 hours ago, CBH1926 said:

Catering to uneducated, stupid, racist, homophobic, gun cultists, fake religious people etc. in America.People without a coll

Wow. lmao.

30 minutes ago, Chesster said:

Wow. lmao.

Why would you be surprised that Nazi piece of garbage would be catering to losers just like her.  No decent human being sees how evil she is and deems her fit to hold any job whatsoever, let alone public office.  There isn't a death slow and painful enough for that subhuman oxygen thief.

2 hours ago, Chesster said:

Wow. lmao.

I suppose it's either laugh or cry at the behaviour and beliefs of people like her and her ilk.

One cannot blame you for laughing at her,she is after all a joke,a rather  repulsive one at that.

• Hydration 2
2 hours ago, King Heffy said:

Why would you be surprised that Nazi piece of garbage would be catering to losers just like her.  No decent human being sees how evil she is and deems her fit to hold any job whatsoever, let alone public office.  There isn't a death slow and painful enough for that subhuman oxygen thief.

KH I share your disdain/contempt for the person being discussed however do you really wish a slow painful death on her or anyone for that matter ?

I think that one of the big things that seperates us from them is that people like us have compassion for others.

1 hour ago, Ilunga said:

KH I share your disdain/contempt for the person being discussed however do you really wish a slow painful death on her or anyone for that matter ?

I think that one of the big things that seperates us from them is that people like us have compassion for others.

Would i wish it on her? No. Would i put in the slightest effort to help if it was happening to her? Still no

7 hours ago, 4petesake said:

It’s only fair to point out that MTG, Boebert and the Republicans don’t have a monopoly on stupid tweets. If Rashida Tlaib can’t explain herself any better than this maybe she should stay off Twitter. Don’t let silly slogans like “Abolish the Police” undo the hard work being done by the dems.

0C95D64D-648A-4987-ADA1-4206440492FC.jpeg

Another nut job like MTG, this one appeals to those on the opposite spectrum of goobers.

Same $&!# different smell.

2 minutes ago, CBH1926 said:

You think she appeals to smart, educated, compassionate people?

I know MTG is a republican that news people hate.  The ranting about rural people and non college people was hilarious. You should go into politics. That kind of passionate hate has proven successful historically. I highlighted that part by the way.

• RoughGame 1
7 minutes ago, Chesster said:

I know MTG is a republican that news people hate.  The ranting about rural people and non college people was hilarious. You should go into politics. That kind of passionate hate has proven successful historically. I highlighted that part by the way.

So talking about Jews and space lasers, Hilary video where she cut off face of some kid, how 9/11 was done by the government, no plane attack on the Pentagon etc. which of these you agree with?

Edited by CBH1926
  • Hydration 2
1 minute ago, CBH1926 said:

So talking about Jews and space lasers, Hilary video where she cut off face of some kid, how 9/11 was done by the government, no plane attack on the Pentagon etc. which of these you agree with?

Ok, I will clarify further. I don't know who MTG is or anything about her. I HIGHLIGHTED your ranting against rural and non college educated people because that was the part I found amusing.

• RoughGame 1
10 minutes ago, CBH1926 said:

But I know something about her now thanks to you. I'm gonna guess the things you're assigning her are right up there with the drink bleach hoax. But I AM GUESSING.

Edited by Chesster
9 minutes ago, Chesster said:

Ok, I will clarify further. I don't know who MTG is or anything about her. I HIGHLIGHTED your ranting against rural and non college educated people because that was the part I found amusing.

7 minutes ago, Chesster said:

But I know something about her now thanks to you. I'm gonna guess the things you're assigning her are right up there with the drink bleach hoax. But I AM GUESSING.

So you are engaging in debate but you don’t even know who she is.

All this stuff is online so you can look it up yourself champ and yeah most of her constituents are uneducated goobers who believe this type of nonsense. Also you should see the video of her stroking cardboard cutout of Trump, his genital area to be exact while on campaign trail. Classy broad!

• Like 2

Pointless to bother with.

Almost certainly formerly banned poster, back under a new name; and as far as I know it is without out mod permission.

Seems to be a few of them around these days.

• Hydration 2