Jump to content
The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

USA Politics/Election Thread: Joe Biden, 46th President of the US


Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, CBH1926 said:

 

So you are engaging in debate but you don’t even know who she is.

All this stuff is online so you can look it up yourself champ and yeah most of her constituents are uneducated goobers who believe this type of nonsense. Also you should see the video of her stroking cardboard cutout of Trump, his genital area to be exact while on campaign trail. Classy broad!

I'll look her up. It'll be fun to see how this narrative you provide has been concocted. But maybe it'll be legit. That would be something.

  • RoughGame 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Chesster said:

I'll look her up. It'll be fun to see how this narrative you provide has been concocted. But maybe it'll be legit. That would be something.

he's actually been pretty mild about her. Buckle up. 

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, CBH1926 said:

 

So you are engaging in debate but you don’t even know who she is.

All this stuff is online so you can look it up yourself champ and yeah most of her constituents are uneducated goobers who believe this type of nonsense. Also you should see the video of her stroking cardboard cutout of Trump, his genital area to be exact while on campaign trail. Classy broad!

 

 

That's basically just old Klan **** stuff.  They aren't even bothering to hid it anymore (only this missing is the racial epithets).  Probably could don a white pillowcase (with the Mr ex-meth-head PillowBoy trademark) and will another election in her riding.

 

Edited by NewbieCanuckFan
  • Hydration 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Chesster said:

I'll look her up. It'll be fun to see how this narrative you provide has been concocted. But maybe it'll be legit. That would be something.

Anyone who runs ads like these belongs in Peshawar, Somalia, Yemen etc.

 

image.png

Edited by CBH1926
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, CBH1926 said:

Anyone who runs ads like these belongs in Peshawar, Somalia, Yemen etc.

 

image.png

Ok (cant see your image by the way), I checked out the jewish space lasers. Here's what I get out of it so far.

 

She says PG&E started a project to send solar energy from space to earth with satellites about the time of the wildfires. People report seeing bluish light beams coming from the sky around the fires. She's wondering if the project could be malfunctioning.

 

My assumption from the news media is that she thought Jews were shooting lasers at California to burn the forests.

 

This might be the tweet. Maybe I lost it. She was a nobody back then wasn't she?

 

https://twitter.com/JustinGrayWSB/status/1354870334655262724?s=20

Edited by Chesster
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Chesster said:

But I know something about her now thanks to you. I'm gonna guess the things you're assigning her are right up there with the drink bleach hoax. But I AM GUESSING.

 

You're "guessing" wrong....

 

If you go back a hundred or so pages, you can watch a video of her harassing one of the kids who was shot a Marjorie Stoneman Douglas High School. Her whole schtick is a combination of guns, God and Q-ANon....which includes the bit about the Jewish Space Lasers.

 

So the statement that was made about her appealing to the ignorant and uneducated, is entirely on point.

  • Hydration 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, NewbieCanuckFan said:

 

 

That's basically just old Klan **** stuff.  They aren't even bothering to hid it anymore (only this missing is the racial epithets).  Probably could don a white pillowcase (with the Mr ex-meth-head PillowBoy trademark) and will another election in her riding.

 

she should just put on the white hood already. She can tell people she's allergic to sun screen. 

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Jimmy McGill said:

its like a regular space laser, just with kosher electrons. 

Jimmy that is pure gold brother.

Thanks for starting my day with a great laugh 

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Stupid idea is stupid.  At least she gave us a prime example to add to the list of how terrible she is.

 

https://www.cnn.com/2021/04/17/politics/marjorie-taylor-greene-america-first-caucus/index.html

Marjorie Taylor Greene scraps planned launch of controversial 'America First' caucus amid blowback from GOP

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, BoKnows said:

Wtf is a jewish space laser?

It's a news media invention. I just explained it. Oh I guess some members of Pacific Gas and Electric must be Jewish so that's where they got that part from.

 

23 hours ago, BoKnows said:

A propaganda news station telling us that the other news stations are propaganda :frantic:

No. It's a CNN employee telling us what we already know, the news media is the PR department for the Democratic Party.

Edited by Chesster
  • RoughGame 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, RUPERTKBD said:

You're "guessing" wrong....

 

If you go back a hundred or so pages, you can watch a video of her harassing one of the kids who was shot a Marjorie Stoneman Douglas High School. Her whole schtick is a combination of guns, God and Q-ANon....which includes the bit about the Jewish Space Lasers.

 

So the statement that was made about her appealing to the ignorant and uneducated, is entirely on point.

I saw her questioning a kid who the media was propping up to support their gun agenda. If he wants to be a star he should be able to handle questions from middle america. She did nothing wrong there. The mild questioning of the pentagon crash is something I've heard many times from regular folk, nothing abnormal there either, just a bit silly. So far looks like she's a victim not a villain. I've only seen those 3 things. Jewish space lasers, the gun kid, and a pentagon comment.

Edited by Chesster
  • RoughGame 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Chesster said:

I saw her questioning a kid who the media was propping up to support their gun agenda. If he wants to be a star he should be able to handle questions from middle america. She did nothing wrong there. The mild questioning of the pentagon crash is something I've heard many times from regular folk, nothing abnormal there either, just a bit silly. So far looks like she's a victim not a villain. I've only seen those 3 things. Jewish space lasers, the gun kid, and a pentagon comment.

Cognitive dissonance

 

Of course you can't see it.  Because you won't look for it.  When you do and find it you immediately claim bias or "it's just a misunderstanding"

 

It's actually tragic the lengths people will go to simply to avoid admitting maybe they're wrong

 

MJTs greatest hits

 

White nationalism

https://www.forbes.com/sites/andrewsolender/2021/04/17/marjorie-taylor-greene-calls-off-america-first-caucus-following-backlash/

 

LGBTQ

https://www.latimes.com/politics/story/2021-02-25/marie-newman-marjorie-taylor-greene-lgbtq-rights

 

Confronting a survivor of a school shooting (by the way, claiming David Hogg wants to be a star in defense of this woman who followed him screeching about wanting to be heard, her story, her views is rich)

 

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/congress/marjorie-taylor-greene-mocked-parkland-survivor-unearthed-video-idiot-who-n1256516

 

Jewish space lasers (my fave)

https://www.mediamatters.org/facebook/marjorie-taylor-greene-penned-conspiracy-theory-laser-beam-space-started-deadly-2018

marjorietaylorgreene-campfire.png

Edited by Warhippy
  • Hydration 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Warhippy said:

Cognitive dissonance

 

Of course you can't see it.  Because you won't look for it.  When you do and find it you immediately claim bias or "it's just a misunderstanding"

If this person can see MTG as a victim not a villain and not even have the capacity to pick out the most rotted disgusting apple in the barrel then there really is no point to the discussion. It’s like playing chess with a pigeon.

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...