Jump to content
The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

USA Politics/Election Thread: Joe Biden, Donald Trump, Democrats, Republicans, et al.


DonLever

Recommended Posts

21 minutes ago, Hypocritical Cranium said:

You couldn't bring less to this thread if you said nothing. 

 

Source has been known to lie. Cerddiewen may not approve. 

It's up to you to back up your statement. You've been around this thread long enough to know that. Your shtick is starting to sound ever more familiar.

 

Edited by Cerridwen
Spelling and edit
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Hypocritical Cranium said:

Men make better decisions than women in general. We are less emotional and more logical. It isn't a bad or good thing, it's science. Like Cerwidden wanting to play in the NBA, science has a way of sorting it out. 

It appears Harvey has joined a MRA cult. Don't give up and join those 30 year old virgins Harv I am sure you will find a woman someday.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 hours ago, Hypocritical Cranium said:

It happens. YouTube it, there are videos of military, police etc discharging theor weapons during instruction. The teacher injuring the student means they weren't in control of their weapon. 

It shouldn't happen in non military schools where you send you kids to. That's the stupid part. Gun safety training should be mandatory for gun owners, but it has no place in schools. Having armed teachers is one of Trump's long list of stupid ideas. 

  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, Hypocritical Cranium said:

Lots of evil things were legal until made illegal. Look at history. Just because the law says go ahead and kill that child at 24 weeks, no problem, doesn't make it right.

 

Example: 24 weeks is legal to have an abortion. If you give birth at 24 weeks the survival rate is in the upper 90 percentile. So, if you have that baby and pull it out and it survives but take a knife right away and kill it you will be charged with murder. However, you crack the skull in the womb and suck the brains out at the same time frame, not murder. Seems logical.

 

Abortion as a usage of birth control is not okay. 

legal or not depending on where you live doesn't matter. i think abortion as birth control is ok because it is part of women's body and they can do what they want with their bodies.  that's the whole debate. Whose life takes precedence is always the mother. The unborn fetus has no rights. Never should. Once it is born, it does have rights, regardless of how premature, 10 weeks or 26 weeks. 

 

it's like having to pray to God for all that sperm you wasted jerking off or fertilized egg gone bad because the cryo chamber malfunctioned.  Not all potential life needs to be saved. Our biology dictates that most of us can reproduce and the planet is already over populated beyond our means to keep the pollution down.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, Warhippy said:

I trust a woman to do what's right for her body 10 times out of 10 before I trust a person like yourself to dictate what she can and cannot do with her body

 

Get it through your head

 

It's

Not

Your

Choice

It's

Not

Your

Say

 

You don't get to claim some sort of moral outrage and then tell a woman she doesn't make the best decision for herself.  Right or wrong it's her decision and you don't get a say in that period.  You're no different than any number of hateful groups who dictate what women can and cannot do with their bodies.  ISIS, Al Qeada, former Khmer Rouge, Saudi Family, Hasidic Jews

 

And yes I can make that statement.  because if you can claim that someone is ok with the murders of millions for simply accepting it is not their right to tell a woman what they can or cannot do with their body and simply accepting a pro choice stance.  I can equate your stance to those of hardline religious groups and terrorists who trod on womens rights and say you're no different than them.

 

I know it seems ridiculous right.  Now you know how we feel reading your arguments here.  Simply put.  You don't want women to choose.  You don't want women to have that power.  You think women are naive for being able to make that decision.  But have adopted no children, have accepted no unwanted kids in your life or opted to be a foster parent.  Therefore you're nothing more than a hypocrite and as the father of 2 daughters and the husband of a woman who was faced with that grim choice of risking her own life or aborting our unborn son you make me frigging sick and the sooner your mentality is expunged off of this planet the better,

Get this through your head... I never said who's choice it should be... I just said it was murder and it was a morally wrong choice to make in the majority of circumstances.

 

You've said how traumatizing of an experience it was, yet you advocate others to be able to do it? Your mentality is pure evil. It's like you actually WANT other women to suffer as you and your wife have. You stance is closer to hateful groups like ISIS and Al Qeada, who have no respect for the value of life nor any compassion for people who don't actually need to have an abortion for medical reasons... they just do it because they are scared of being judged, or aren't financially ready for children yet. You have no problems throwing life away callously, which is really sad... I would have thought given your experience you would actually NOT want other people to go through what you guys had to go through.

 

 

20 hours ago, Warhippy said:

No, but apparently they make good decisions for women who they won't let decide for themselves.  Funny that eh

This is awesome... So adorable... great that you completely ignore the fact I already said men are naive and make bad decisions all the time as well... Funny stuff is right... can't even quote my argument properly.

 

 

20 hours ago, Warhippy said:

See I agree with this statement.

 

The main issue is, the people in the Dral camp would then have to work.  The moment they had to put down their disgusting signs and actually step up and be a part of the solution instead of a major part of the problem they'd back down.

 

It's indicative of a severe level of cowardice.  Wanting to take the choice from people but refusing to step in and actually help.

Cowardice? Lol... good one buddy...

 

Like I said before, a great fun fact you seem to refuse to acknowledge... I don't NEED to step up and adopt babies because there is a line up of parents waiting to adopt that goes on for years... People are so DESPERATE to adopt children they are going to foreign countries in order to do so... there are already thousands of people willing to do it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

35 minutes ago, Dral said:

Get this through your head... I never said who's choice it should be... I just said it was murder and it was a morally wrong choice to make in the majority of circumstances.

 

You've said how traumatizing of an experience it was, yet you advocate others to be able to do it? Your mentality is pure evil. It's like you actually WANT other women to suffer as you and your wife have. You stance is closer to hateful groups like ISIS and Al Qeada, who have no respect for the value of life nor any compassion for people who don't actually need to have an abortion for medical reasons... they just do it because they are scared of being judged, or aren't financially ready for children yet. You have no problems throwing life away callously, which is really sad... I would have thought given your experience you would actually NOT want other people to go through what you guys had to go through.

 

 

This is awesome... So adorable... great that you completely ignore the fact I already said men are naive and make bad decisions all the time as well... Funny stuff is right... can't even quote my argument properly.

 

 

Cowardice? Lol... good one buddy...

 

Like I said before, a great fun fact you seem to refuse to acknowledge... I don't NEED to step up and adopt babies because there is a line up of parents waiting to adopt that goes on for years... People are so DESPERATE to adopt children they are going to foreign countries in order to do so... there are already thousands of people willing to do it.

No.  You're a coward pal

 

You want to dictate what women can and can't do with their body. All while not helping with the issue.  You want the right to tell women they cannot do something you think is wrong but you refuse or are to pathetic to adopt or foster a child in the same breath.  But you don't think that is your duty.  You don't NEED to step up because it's much easier to simply take the choice away from the ONLY people who should rightfully be making it.

 

Not only a coward but callous, ignorant selfish and kinda stupid as well.

 

You're basically a waste of my time.  You'll never understand the choices people make and you're to selfishly ignorant to try

 

Simply put I am done talking to you.  In a just world you would live in constant pain because ignorance like yours deserves to be painful

 

Now I'm done with you.  Please don't respond to me again.

 

If you don't like it, hope and pray for change.  Or...maybe try to take my right to voice my experience and opinion away as well.

 

Good day

  • Hydration 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Warhippy said:

No.  You're a coward pal

 

You want to dictate what women can and can't do with their body. All while not helping with the issue.  You want the right to tell women they cannot do something you think is wrong but you refuse or are to pathetic to adopt or foster a child in the same breath.  But you don't think that is your duty.  You don't NEED to step up because it's much easier to simply take the choice away from the ONLY people who should rightfully be making it.

 

Not only a coward but callous, ignorant selfish and kinda stupid as well.

 

You're basically a waste of my time.  You'll never understand the choices people make and you're to selfishly ignorant to try

 

Simply put I am done talking to you.  In a just world you would live in constant pain because ignorance like yours deserves to be painful

 

Now I'm done with you.  Please don't respond to me again.

 

If you don't like it, hope and pray for change.  Or...maybe try to take my right to voice my experience and opinion away as well.

 

Good day

Just because you're feeling guilty about your life choices is no reason to project on me. If you need to tell yourself that the aborted fetus wasn't alive, go right ahead. It's still wrong.

 

By all means, stop talking to me...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Dral said:

Just because you're feeling guilty about your life choices is no reason to project on me. If you need to tell yourself that the aborted fetus wasn't alive, go right ahead. It's still wrong.

 

By all means, stop talking to me...

Image result for bye later gif

  • Hydration 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/politics/daniels-lawyer-says-some-alleged-incidents-took-place-during-trump-presidency/ar-BBKjVuj?li=AAadgLE&ocid=spartandhp

 

"

The lawyer representing the adult film star Stormy Daniels alleges that some of the accusations she's making against President Donald Trump occurred while Trump was in office.

"Is there anything in the litany of accusations -- you would call them facts -- that surround this case that happened while Donald Trump was President?" CNN's Jake Tapper asked Michael Avenatti, Daniels' lawyer, during an interview Friday.

"Yes," Avenatti replied.

When asked by Tapper if he could elaborate, Avenatti gave a simple "no."

Avenatti had claimed earlier Friday in an interview with CNN's Chris Cuomo that Daniels was "physically threatened to stay silent about what she knew about Donald Trump."

He declined to provide further details about who made the threat during that interview, including whether or not it was Trump or someone associated with him.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • -SN- changed the title to USA Politics/Election Thread
  • DonLever changed the title to USA Politics/Election Thread: Joe Biden, Donald Trump, Democrats, Republicans, et al.
  • -DLC- locked this topic
  • -DLC- unlocked this topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   1 member

×
×
  • Create New...