Jump to content
The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

USA Politics/Election Thread: Joe Biden, Donald Trump, Democrats, Republicans, et al.


DonLever

Recommended Posts

12 hours ago, Sharpshooter said:

Again, that’s not the issue. The issue was whether or not Trump made a false claim against Obama.

 

I gave you the facts. Do you accept the facts as stated or are you going to continue to mindlessly believe a falsehood? 

 

you gave zero facts.  your position is trump doesn't know what he is talking about as the president of the united states, yet facebook moderators are on the ball and are arbiters of absolute truth

 

what are your thoughts on the logan act? 

993441109668966400     

Edited by 4thLineGrinder
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, 4thLineGrinder said:

 

if you want to get rid of trump vote him out

if you want to get fir of the UN tough they own you

 

see the difference?

The corruption in the UN is well known and yet we continue to support it. WHO dropped the ball and yet Canada continues to obey? I doubt the world petition to fire the head of WHO will have any success. Over 700,000 signatures now. 

 

Trump is a real estate guy so who would naturally like the type? SO vote him out. What I hate is the active manipulation of the press to promote their ends. CBS just got caught running a video of a C19 Italian hospital and passing it off as a hospital in NYC. Graphic displays to what end? You have to laugh when Amazon and Google sell ads on their platforms telling clients that they can influence the public opinion of their products. All people should realize that the media is influencing their decision making. Trump has exposed this in a major way. 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

the problem with the iran deal is it was passed in the middle of the night as a classified top secret document.

 

The only people in all of america that we know have seen it is Obama and DJT.  I'm going to take the one guy who has clearance to actually look at the things opinion of it more seriously than all the fact checker organisations who have never seen the wording of the deal.  No american politicians have ever seen whats in it because again it was passed without debate and was labeled top secret.  No media has ever seen whats in it, i haven't seen whats in it you haven't seen it.  Trump has.  the fact that you think literal facebook moderators are the voice of FACTS in this situation and the one guy talking about things that dose have the (big picture) can't be trusted says alot.

 

how do you think people would react if trump start passing top secret multi million dollar spending bills where planes full of cash bills started flying around the world.  people would lose thier minds, but for obama its totally fine, no double standard here huh?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, 4thLineGrinder said:

 

if you want to get rid of trump vote him out

if you want to get fir of the UN tough they own you

 

see the difference?

That changes nothing. You say you dislike unelected political appointees, yet you like Trump, who has surrounded himself with exactly that. Seems to me that you're picking and choosing which "unelected" people  you like and dislike.

  • Hydration 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, Kanukfanatic said:

Did covid get trump yet?

 

I hope it does....soon...

 

Edit: the sooner the giant orange turd dies the better off this planet will be. He is a piece of crap.

 

it can't get trump sorry to dash your hopes     

 

his cure that we banned has gone through proper medical trials and it works.  See France medical news for confirmation.   Hydroxychloroquine is legit, you heard it hear first, this is the beginning of the end

 

 

  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, 4thLineGrinder said:

the problem with the iran deal is it was passed in the middle of the night as a classified top secret document.

 

The only people in all of america that we know have seen it is Obama and DJT.  I'm going to take the one guy who has clearance to actually look at the things opinion of it more seriously than all the fact checker organisations who have never seen the wording of the deal.  No american politicians have ever seen whats in it because again it was passed without debate and was labeled top secret.  No media has ever seen whats in it, i haven't seen whats in it you haven't seen it.  Trump has.  the fact that you think literal facebook moderators are the voice of FACTS in this situation and the one guy talking about things that dose have the (big picture) can't be trusted says alot.

 

how do you think people would react if trump start passing top secret multi million dollar spending bills where planes full of cash bills started flying around the world.  people would lose thier minds, but for obama its totally fine, no double standard here huh?

DOJ rules that the FBI contravened the FISA 29 times on the 2016 tapping of Trump's campaign. 

  • Hydration 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, RUPERTKBD said:

That changes nothing. You say you dislike unelected political appointees, yet you like Trump, who has surrounded himself with exactly that. Seems to me that you're picking and choosing which "unelected" people  you like and dislike.

 

i think your confused as to what Representatives are and what staff members are.  all elected officials can hire staffers of their own choosing.  If said elected official looses their seat all their staffers go with them, its not a hard concept

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, 4thLineGrinder said:

 

it can't get trump sorry to dash your hopes     

 

his cure that we banned has gone through proper medical trials and it works.  See France medical news for confirmation.   Hydroxychloroquine is legit, you heard it hear first, this is the beginning of the end

 

 

Some anonymous poster said it here first....wow.

 

Ok champ...lol

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, 4thLineGrinder said:

 

i think your confused as to what Representatives are and what staff members are.  all elected officials can hire staffers of their own choosing.  If said elected official looses their seat all their staffers go with them, its not a hard concept

I'm not confused at all. How those people got into the position they're in is irrelevant. Both are unelected, so why do you dislike one group but like the other?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Boudrias said:

DOJ rules that the FBI contravened the FISA 29 times on the 2016 tapping of Trump's campaign. 

 

oh baby FISA brings down the deep state house of cards

 

can't wait for these court cases to catch up to the facts we already know, again the wheels of justice turn slow but trump is doing things the right way, which puts him on a level of one of the greatest american presidents of all time

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, RUPERTKBD said:

I'm not confused at all. How those people got into the position they're in is irrelevant. Both are unelected, so why do you dislike one group but like the other?

 

im lost as to what the point your making is so ill say this

 

checks and balances are important.  Absolute power corrupts absolutely

Are you allowed to say negative things about trump and not fear legal repercussions? If yes then were good free speech still exists.  If no then we've crossed the line into totalitarianism, not a fan

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, 4thLineGrinder said:

 

im lost as to what the point your making is so ill say this

 

checks and balances are important.  Absolute power corrupts absolutely

Are you allowed to say negative things about trump and not fear legal repercussions? If yes then were good free speech still exists.  If no then we've crossed the line into totalitarianism, not a fan

Really?

 

Has not Trump removed and/or limited check and balances during his regime?

 

He is the absolute definition of "Absolute power corrupts absolutely".

  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

34 minutes ago, 4thLineGrinder said:

the problem with the iran deal is it was passed in the middle of the night as a classified top secret document.

 

The only people in all of america that we know have seen it is Obama and DJT.  I'm going to take the one guy who has clearance to actually look at the things opinion of it more seriously than all the fact checker organisations who have never seen the wording of the deal.  No american politicians have ever seen whats in it because again it was passed without debate and was labeled top secret.  No media has ever seen whats in it, i haven't seen whats in it you haven't seen it.  Trump has.  the fact that you think literal facebook moderators are the voice of FACTS in this situation and the one guy talking about things that dose have the (big picture) can't be trusted says alot.

 

how do you think people would react if trump start passing top secret multi million dollar spending bills where planes full of cash bills started flying around the world.  people would lose thier minds, but for obama its totally fine, no double standard here huh?

There is sooooooooooooooooooo much wrong with this.  

 

Again.  THE MONEY THAT WAS SENT TO IRAN WAS THEIR MONEY.  IT WAS MONEY FROZEN DUE TO SANCTIONS IMPOSED BY THE US AND OTHERS.  SOME OF THE CASH WAS FROM A FAILED MILITARY DEAL FROM BEFORE THE REVOLUTION. 

 

Also, there were other nations who were parties to the deal.  Along with the US there was the UK, France, Germany, China, and Russia. These other 4 nations were reporting that Iran was obeying the terms of the deal when the orange buffoon pulled out of the deal.  So no, this wasn't a secret deal.

 

 

Now, I'm sure you will poo poo the source I post, but will not provide a viable source that refutes what I post.

 

Edit:  embedded in the article is a link to the accord.  FYI

 

 BBC link

Iran nuclear deal: Key details

Edited by thedestroyerofworlds
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

51 minutes ago, Kanukfanatic said:

Did covid get trump yet?

 

I hope it does....soon...

 

Edit: the sooner the giant orange turd dies the better off this planet will be. He is a piece of crap.

That's unfair.  Manure is useful for farming and smells better.

Edited by King Heffy
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, thedestroyerofworlds said:

There is sooooooooooooooooooo much wrong with this.  

 

Again.  THE MONEY THAT WAS SENT TO IRAN WAS THEIR MONEY.  IT WAS MONEY FROZEN DUE TO SANCTIONS IMPOSED BY THE US AND OTHERS.  SOME OF THE CASH WAS FROM A FAILED MILITARY DEAL FROM BEFORE THE REVOLUTION. 

 

Also, there were other nations who were parties to the deal.  Along with the US there was the UK, France, Germany, China, and Russia. These other 4 nations were reporting that Iran was obeying the terms of the deal when the orange buffoon pulled out of the deal.  So no, this wasn't a secret deal.

 

 

Now, I'm sure you will poo poo the source I post, but will not provide a viable source that refutes what I post.

 

Edit:  embedded in the article is a link to the accord.  FYI

 

 BBC link

Iran nuclear deal: Key details

 

ok show me a financial ledger that shows all accounting transparently? 

 

https://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/us/cash-flowed-to-clinton-foundation-as-russians-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html

 

if the deal isn't secret please post it as i would love to read the official wordings of this

 

Edited by 4thLineGrinder
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, BPA said:

Really?

 

Has not Trump removed and/or limited check and balances during his regime?

 

He is the absolute definition of "Absolute power corrupts absolutely".

How about the Obama years and how the DOJ, FBI and IRS were used? 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, 4thLineGrinder said:

 

it can't get trump sorry to dash your hopes     

 

his cure that we banned has gone through proper medical trials and it works.  See France medical news for confirmation.   Hydroxychloroquine is legit, you heard it hear first, this is the beginning of the end

 

 

Hillary will be in handcuffs as soon as Trump wins the election. We "heard it hear" about 4 years ago from your forerunners, again we aren't interested in these flights of fancy from supporters of the Orange Buffoon. A lot of us have been around for the entire 3464 pages of this clown show. Trust us when we say we have already seen every iteration of stupidity possible from Trump supporters. Not to mention a man who died ingesting fish tank cleaner because he too thought that Trump had given him the cure for a virus. 

  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, 4thLineGrinder said:

 

ok show me a financial ledger that shows all accounting transparently? 

 

https://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/us/cash-flowed-to-clinton-foundation-as-russians-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html

 

if the deal isn't secret please post it as i would love to read the official wordings of this

 

So now were on to the uranium one bs.  Ok.  Deflect much.

 

The accord is embedded in the article.   You buy the TRUMP estimate of the deal even though his White House doesn't provide the ledger either.  But hey.  Do as I say, not as I do.

 

Edit:  the accord pdf is 159 pages long.  The pdf link is embedded in the first bit of the article I posted. 

Edited by thedestroyerofworlds
  • Vintage 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Toews said:

Hillary will be in handcuffs as soon as Trump wins the election. We "heard it hear" about 4 years ago from your forerunners, again we aren't interested in these flights of fancy from supporters of the Orange Buffoon. A lot of us have been around for the entire 3464 pages of this clown show. Trust us when we say we have already seen every iteration of stupidity possible from Trump supporters. Not to mention a man who died ingesting fish tank cleaner because he too thought that Trump had given him the cure for a virus. 

 

there's is a difference between medicinal dosage and drinking koi pond cleaner.  If you can't tell them apart you get a darwin award.  Refusing a cure that can get the world back on its feet out of political hatred isn't the best idea for those who would be in harms way.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • -SN- changed the title to USA Politics/Election Thread
  • DonLever changed the title to USA Politics/Election Thread: Joe Biden, Donald Trump, Democrats, Republicans, et al.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...