Jump to content
The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

USA Politics/Election Thread: Joe Biden, Donald Trump, Democrats, Republicans, et al.


DonLever

Recommended Posts

All this talk about protecting constitution, freedom, liberty, rights, speech and stopping U.S from being turned into communist country under Biden etc.

Goobers deep down love dictatorships and wish we lived in one, everything else is just lip service and bull$&!#.

As that nut Lin Wood tweeted about Pence facing the firing squad, tens of thousands of “patriots” agreed with him.


https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/01/01/lin-wood-claims-vp-mike-pence-faces-arrest-for-treason-execution-by-firing-squad/

  • Hydration 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, CBH1926 said:

All this talk about protecting constitution, freedom, liberty, rights, speech and stopping U.S from being turned into communist country under Biden etc.

Goobers deep down love dictatorships and wish we lived in one, everything else is just lip service and bull$&!#.

As that nut Lin Wood tweeted about Pence facing the firing squad, tens of thousands of “patriots” agreed with him.


https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/01/01/lin-wood-claims-vp-mike-pence-faces-arrest-for-treason-execution-by-firing-squad/

Why would the Second Coming need a firing squad? 

 

Gotta forgive those God fearing patriots though, It takes stones to disagree with His only begotten son. 

 

Edit:

Man, I read some of the comments in that link. There is a shortage of brain cells in breitbart land. 

 

Edited by bishopshodan
Link to comment
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, bishopshodan said:

Edit:

Man, I read some of the comments in that link. There is a shortage of brain cells in breitbart land. 

I lost 50 iq points, should not have read those comments.

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, gurn said:

I lost 50 iq points, should not have read those comments.

I love reading comments like those, tells me how many nut jobs live in this country.

Knowing your enemy and opposition is a good thing imo.

  • Hydration 1
  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, gurn said:

I lost 50 iq points, should not have read those comments.

"there's evidence but no one is listening" :frantic::frantic:

 

my wife has a buddy researching online behaviour, it'll be interesting to see what she comes up with but I suspect we're watching cult behaviour in real time in the comment section. 

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

A pig's head?

Speaker Pelosi's house vandalized with graffiti, pig head: reports

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/pelosi-home-graffiti-pig-head

 

I see Mitch got some love too

Sen. Mitch McConnell's Louisville home vandalized

https://www.wdrb.com/news/sen-mitch-mcconnells-louisville-home-vandalized/article_62eca8c2-4d0b-11eb-9b7d-cf36ca105b39.html

 

 

 

 

Those patriots again?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, bishopshodan said:

A pig's head?

Speaker Pelosi's house vandalized with graffiti, pig head: reports

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/pelosi-home-graffiti-pig-head

 

I see Mitch got some love too

Sen. Mitch McConnell's Louisville home vandalized

https://www.wdrb.com/news/sen-mitch-mcconnells-louisville-home-vandalized/article_62eca8c2-4d0b-11eb-9b7d-cf36ca105b39.html

 

 

 

 

Those patriots again?

Were’s my money, that definitely looks like something a Trumper would write.

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, CBH1926 said:

All this talk about protecting constitution, freedom, liberty, rights, speech and stopping U.S from being turned into communist country under Biden etc.

Goobers deep down love dictatorships and wish we lived in one, everything else is just lip service and bull$&!#.

As that nut Lin Wood tweeted about Pence facing the firing squad, tens of thousands of “patriots” agreed with him.


https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/01/01/lin-wood-claims-vp-mike-pence-faces-arrest-for-treason-execution-by-firing-squad/

To be fair, it's entirely possible that Trump fans interpreted it as firing "The Squad".....B)

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Trump may launch ‘reckless’ attack on Iran, experts fear

 

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2021/1/2/trump-may-launch-reckless-attack-iran-experts-fear

 

What, Trump do something reckless?

 

Man I hope he gets distracted with something else in the next few weeks. Someone tell him KFC is planning to close their doors or that Biden wants to repeal his water pressure thingy...

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, bishopshodan said:

Why would the Second Coming need a firing squad? 

 

Gotta forgive those God fearing patriots though, It takes stones to disagree with His only begotten son. 

 

Edit:

Man, I read some of the comments in that link. There is a shortage of brain cells in breitbart land. 

 

The one that really stopped me in my tracks was the guy who claimed the 'biased media" is lying about the Trump team losing all these court cases and that "not one case has even bee heard yet"....:picard:

 

When you look at all of the allegations by Wood, (and by Powell) it's important to remember that despite all their claims of "evidence" and even "proof" of voter fraud, vote stealing by Dominion voting machines and now (apparently) collusion with China, they have brought zero of these claims into the courts.

 

They know it's a lie that they can't tell a judge, because they could be disbarred for doing so. Lying to gullible Trump supporters is a whole different thing.

  • Hydration 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

50 minutes ago, bishopshodan said:

A pig's head?

Speaker Pelosi's house vandalized with graffiti, pig head: reports

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/pelosi-home-graffiti-pig-head

 

I see Mitch got some love too

Sen. Mitch McConnell's Louisville home vandalized

https://www.wdrb.com/news/sen-mitch-mcconnells-louisville-home-vandalized/article_62eca8c2-4d0b-11eb-9b7d-cf36ca105b39.html

 

 

 

 

Those patriots again?

I hate to say it, but I think the graffiti on Pelosi's garage was done by BLM, ANTIFA, or some random Libtard....

 

The spelling was far too good to be a Trump supporter.

  • Haha 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, RUPERTKBD said:

The one that really stopped me in my tracks was the guy who claimed the 'biased media" is lying about the Trump team losing all these court cases and that "not one case has even bee heard yet"....:picard:

 

When you look at all of the allegations by Wood, (and by Powell) it's important to remember that despite all their claims of "evidence" and even "proof" of voter fraud, vote stealing by Dominion voting machines and now (apparently) collusion with China, they have brought zero of these claims into the courts.

 

They know it's a lie that they can't tell a judge, because they could be disbarred for doing so. Lying to gullible Trump supporters is a whole different thing.

That Lin Wood clown is something else. It's like he has a list of things to say to trigger the base. Haven't heard that much crazy since the days of Harv posting. It would be funny if it wasn't so sickening. I'm not religious but if I was, and a sleazy lawyer was implying he was the second coming...I would want to break the 6th commandment. 

 

Edited by bishopshodan
  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, RUPERTKBD said:

I hate to say it, but I think the graffiti on Pelosi's garage was done by BLM, ANTIFA, or some random Libtard....

 

The spelling was far too good to be a Trump supporter.

but pig heads aren't vegan 

  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, bishopshodan said:

Trump may launch ‘reckless’ attack on Iran, experts fear

 

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2021/1/2/trump-may-launch-reckless-attack-iran-experts-fear

 

What, Trump do something reckless?

 

Man I hope he gets distracted with something else in the next few weeks. Someone tell him KFC is planning to close their doors or that Biden wants to repeal his water pressure thingy...

 

 

I've been worried about this tbh. As soon as OANN starts tweeting about presidents being able to hang on to power during war time we might see something happen. Remember: it doesn't need to be true, just his base believes it. 

  • Hydration 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, bishopshodan said:

That Lin Wood clown is something else. It's like he has a list of things to say to trigger the base. Haven't heard that much crazy since the days of Harv posting. It would be funny if it wasn't so sickening. I'm not religious but if I was, and and a sleazy lawyer was implying he was the second coming...I would want to break the 6th commandment. 

 

I'm not up on the ten commandments....is that the one about banging your neighbor's wife? :unsure:

  • Hydration 1
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • DonLever changed the title to USA Politics/Election Thread: Joe Biden, Donald Trump, Democrats, Republicans, et al.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...