The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

USA Politics/Election Thread: Joe Biden, Donald Trump, Democrats, Republicans, et al.

DonLever

20 minutes ago, nuckin_futz said:
 Go back to traffic court, you low rent clown. :lol:

I know it's early in 2021. But that might be the line if the year.

ellis.jpg

"Fartsmith".....

That totally sounds like an English occupation back in the 1600's....

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

51 minutes ago, nuckin_futz said:

Trump lawyer Lin Wood going absolutely bonkers on Twitter............

There's more but you get the idea. That's the lawyer for the President. But at least he doesn't sweat hair dye.

Any legitimate lawyer would not touch Trump with a 10 foot pole.

Spewing bull$&!# and spreading lies on Twitter is one thing, but once you get in court lying gets you disbarred.

No one in the right mind is going to lose their 4 college degree as well as 4 years of law school.

What we have left are nut jobs that don’t care or think they can make more money like Lin, Powell and Nosferatu!

• Hydration 2

29 minutes ago, RUPERTKBD said:

Wait a minute....hasn't Bone Spurs flown on Epstein's private jet.....and been to the island?:unsure:

That was for real estate purposes don’t ya know?

Implying that Trump participated in something illegal, can only come from the mouths of satan worshiping communists!

5 minutes ago, CBH1926 said:

That was for real estate purposes don’t ya know?

Implying that Trump participated in something illegal, can only come from the mouths of satan worshiping communists!

I wouldn't say I'm a Satan worshiper, but i did kind of like him when he was with my #2 team, the Islanders...:unsure:

• Haha 4

4 minutes ago, RUPERTKBD said:

I wouldn't say I'm a Satan worshiper, but i did kind of like him when he was with my #2 team, the Islanders...:unsure:

Biggest missed marketing opportunity in NHL history:  Satan not playing for New Jersey. Think of the headlines....... "Niedermayer says: The Rangers may have God on their side, But Satan has a better shot and is harder on the puck."

• Hydration 3

6 minutes ago, RUPERTKBD said:

Have not heard that name in a long time.

I wonder how many times he had to tell people that his name is not pronounced satan but Šatan.

Having foreign first and last name I can definitely relate.

27 minutes ago, Curmudgeon said:

Biggest missed marketing opportunity in NHL history:  Satan not playing for New Jersey. Think of the headlines....... "Niedermayer says: The Rangers may have God on their side, But Satan has a better shot and is harder on the puck."

Can they fit 3, 6's on a jersey?

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Curmudgeon said:

Well, I took the time to listen to the whole Trump call to Raffensberger and a few things were evident:

1. Trump is insane. Like really, really insane.

2. He sees himself as the most powerful person in the world.

3. He has no logical response to factual information, so he just repeats and repeats and repeats the same cliches, like: I won Georgia by a lot. I won by hundreds of thousands of votes. Can you just find me 11,780 votes? I see dead people voting. Why don't you want to make this right?

4. He talks like a mobster, but not a very effective or compelling one.

5. His underlings are quite ridiculous.

6. He spoke uninterrupted for the first 12:51 of the call. I think this shows that he believes that as long as he is doing the talking, everyone will just agree with him. When people do disagree with him, he just repeats his argument again, seemingly without remembering that he is repeating himself over and over.

7. True to past form, he provides no documentary evidence of anything, instead promising that evidence is coming soon. (It isn't because it doesn't.)

8. Incredibly, he will somehow escape the repercussions of trying to tamper with an election.

Great list. Just one more thing. 
9. Drumpf rarely completes a sentence. I think that people instinctively complete his thoughts for him, all the time. Then when he’s challenged about anything he says, he can always disingenuously respond, “I never said that”

It freaking drives me insane.

• Hydration 3
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Canorth said:

What.... a.... Whiney.... small... little.... tiny... b!tch baby...

I almost felt sorry for him. Right up until I didn’t. 

what a joke of a man.

By why are so many Republican bed wetters going along with all of this?

Is it naked ambition, or do they crap themselves at the thought that they might incur the wrath of the dear leader?

2 hours ago, nuckin_futz said:

Trump lawyer Lin Wood going absolutely bonkers on Twitter............

There's more but you get the idea. That's the lawyer for the President. But at least he doesn't sweat hair dye.

Just might be the first time "Bone" Spurs has any regrets about getting Wood.....

• Hydration 1
  • Haha 2

President of the most powerful country in the world has talked about Ruby Freeman on that recorded phone call.

You might ask yourself who is this woman?

According to our president and his followers, she is the woman that brought suitcase with thousands of Biden votes to help him “steal the presidency” She must be a mastermind criminal, bent on overthrowing legally elected president.
Part of the vast conspiracy funded by CCP, Soros and blood drinking cabal.

In reality this is a 60 something year old woman from GA that sells handbags at a mall kiosk.

I mean how &^@#in stupid you have to be to believe this horse$&!#?

• Hydration 4

2 minutes ago, CBH1926 said:

President of the most powerful country in the world has talked about Ruby Freeman on that recorded phone call.

You might ask yourself who is this woman?

According to our president and his followers, she is the woman that brought suitcase with thousands of Biden votes to help him “steal the presidency” She must be a mastermind criminal, bent on overthrowing legally elected president.
Part of the vast conspiracy funded by CCP, Soros and blood drinking cabal.

In reality this is a 60 something year old woman from GA that sells handbags at a mall kiosk.

I mean how &^@#in stupid you have to be to believe this horse$&!#?

The amount of people wrapped up in this cult (not just about Trump, not just in the US) is both staggering and terrifying

• Hydration 1
  • Burr 1

13 minutes ago, RUPERTKBD said:

We can only hope that it ends the same way...

Koresh chose his own fate, unfortunately there were young kids in there that didn’t make that choice.

Same goes with DT, I could care less what happens to him, but I know lot of innocent people will get swept up in his bull$&!#.

• Upvote 2

I wasn't aware of this, but apparently it came out during the now infamous call between Trump and Raffensperger....Trump has a new lawyer on his "hit squad" or whatever dumb name they came up with for his cadre of legal twits:

https://www.thedailybeast.com/trumps-new-volunteer-lawyer-specializes-in-election-bs?ref=scroll

President Donald Trump’s revolving door of legal advisers has spun faster than ever in recent weeks as his attempts to overturn the 2020 election have grown more desperate. And in a recording published on Sunday, a now infamous conference call between Trump and Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger revealed that the star conservative attorney Cleta Mitchell had apparently joined the fold as the president’s latest free lawyer.

Over the course of the phone call, first published by The Washington Post, Mitchell could be heard going to bat for Team Trump’s anti-democratic interests.

“I think what the president is saying and what we’ve been trying to do is to say, look, the court is not acting on our petition. They haven’t even assigned a judge,” Mitchell told Raffensperger after a blistering rant from Trump about the secretary of state’s unwillingness to change the results of the election. “But the people of Georgia and the people of America have a right to know the answers and you have data and records that we don’t have access to. And you keep telling us and making public statements that you investigated this and, you know, nothing to see here.”

Until her name appeared in the Post story, Mitchell had conducted her legal work for Trump and his team almost entirely out of the public eye, instead opting to appear sporadically on Trump-friendly media, mostly without disclosing her own role. In one little-noticed podcast appearance, she described herself as a “volunteer” with the Trump campaign’s long, long, long shot legal battle. Though the extent of her current role in Trump’s cause had not been widely known prior to this week—not even to her own law firm, apparently—knowledgeable sources say that it was underway before Thanksgiving.

It makes sense that a lawyer who values their reputation would try and keep under wraps that fact that he or she was working for the Trump Disinformation Campaign, but I guess the cat is out of the bag now.

I have to admit that I've never heard of Cleta (which I assume is the distaff version of Cletus) but apparently she is a "star" conservative lawyer.

4 minutes ago, RUPERTKBD said:

I wasn't aware of this, but apparently it came out during the now infamous call between Trump and Raffensperger....Trump has a new lawyer on his "hit squad" or whatever dumb name they came up with for his cadre of legal twits:

https://www.thedailybeast.com/trumps-new-volunteer-lawyer-specializes-in-election-bs?ref=scroll

It makes sense that a lawyer who values their reputation would try and keep under wraps that fact that he or she was working for the Trump Disinformation Campaign, but I guess the cat is out of the bag now.

I have to admit that I've never heard of Cleta (which I assume is the distaff version of Cletus) but apparently she is a "star" conservative lawyer.

Well Cleta Deatherage has very interesting maiden name that’s for sure.

Hails from dust bowl aka Oklahoma, first husband came out as gay and divorced her and second one is convicted  felon and fraudster.

I think she fits right in!

• Hydration 2
  • Haha 1

• DonLever changed the title to USA Politics/Election Thread: Joe Biden, Donald Trump, Democrats, Republicans, et al.