Jump to content
The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

USA Politics/Election Thread: Joe Biden, Donald Trump, Democrats, Republicans, et al.


Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, CBH1926 said:

I think Jesse Helms referred to Israel as largest US airplane carrier.

Relationship between U.S and Israel only grew stronger as Arabs were turning to Soviet Union.

Later it became influenced by Jewish lobby in the U.S and religious views on Israel.

 

Lot of towns in the 20th century were so called sundown towns where Jews were not allowed.

Even in Florida so many country clubs do not accept Jews as members even recently.

Klan hated Jews as much as they hated blacks and Catholics.

 

 

The Israel lobby controls Washington,both Democrat and repub, as much as any other institution and that is because of the religious beliefs of those politicians constituents on one side and monetary considerations on the other.

 

Here in Aus they have a very strong influence amongst our politicians.

 

Much of the reason Israelis have been hated is their belief they are chosen by a god and they hold themselves apart.

One prime example that is revalant to this thread is Ivanka had to convert to marry Jared.

 

I do admire the fact that they got sick of being the persecuted homeless people however the way they have gone about this regarding the Palestinian's smacks of the treatment they received for the better part of 2 millennia.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Ilunga said:

Jeebus 

I just saw a photo of Kimberly Guilfoyle speaking at duechepac.

Man she looks like the wicked witch of the west.

I mean seriously.

Don’t be insulting the west now. 
Seems to me Florida is south east. 

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, spur1 said:

Don’t be insulting the west now. 
Seems to me Florida is south east. 

Sorry Brother 

Which one did Dorothy's house fall on ?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Something...Something...Unity.

 

The only real unity is party over country.  One party is actually trying to get help to the people, the other is praying to a golden idol.

 

 

https://www.commondreams.org/news/2021/02/27/all-you-need-know-here-are-210-house-republicans-and-two-democrats-who-voted-deny#

'All You Need to Know': Here Are the 210 House Republicans—and Two Democrats—Who Voted to Deny Struggling Nation Covid-19 Relief

"When we voted to raise the minimum wage this morning," said Democratic Congressman Bill Pascrell, Jr., "every single Republican (210-of-210) voted no."

  • Thanks 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, thedestroyerofworlds said:

Something...Something...Unity.

 

The only real unity is party over country.  One party is actually trying to get help to the people, the other is praying to a golden idol.

 

 

https://www.commondreams.org/news/2021/02/27/all-you-need-know-here-are-210-house-republicans-and-two-democrats-who-voted-deny#

'All You Need to Know': Here Are the 210 House Republicans—and Two Democrats—Who Voted to Deny Struggling Nation Covid-19 Relief

"When we voted to raise the minimum wage this morning," said Democratic Congressman Bill Pascrell, Jr., "every single Republican (210-of-210) voted no."

Republicans (and two Democrats) continue to pretend they represent the rights of hard working Americans. Apparently many aren’t working hard enough to deserve $15/hr.

 

If Rob Walton, a key owner of Walmart, can afford an estimated $226 million for an antique car collection that includes 12 Ferraris, 6 Porsches, 2 Maseratis and a 1963 Corvette Grand Sport Roadster, you know what? Walmart can afford to pay at least $15/hour to all of its workers.

 

 

  • Hydration 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Drumpf fans are so brainwashed and deep in the cult they wouldn’t accept he lost even Drumpf himself admitted he lost and accepted the fact Biden is President. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, gurn said:

So a religious, racist? When I was young I would have thought that impossible.

Iirc correctly the main religious texts talk a lot about loving your fellow man, treating others as you'd like to be treated and so on.....:unsure:

It also says how to treat your slaves so it loses any moral high ground. 

  • Hydration 1
  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

So, about CPAC. They aren't even pretending to be non-fascist at this point. Consider the following:

 

image.thumb.png.0a104d8fe9ecf6440444071ca4ad469d.png

 

Wherever did that symbol come from? Check out the collar of this SS officer from WW2.

 

image.png.773e430ac61de057feff11f280edd9d7.png

 

Now, check out the stage layout for CPAC.

 

image.thumb.png.f7cb29c1db4904f605ccb2071e665929.png

 

Probably just a coincidence. Like Jewish space lasers and stuff......

  • Hydration 2
  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Warhippy said:

Well...in fairness..

 

https://securityboulevard.com/2021/02/cpac-2021-open-display-of-nazi-symbols/

 

Yes that's actually real....yes that's really the original ruin the nazi party co-opted back in the 30s

 

3 minutes ago, thedestroyerofworlds said:

Hmmm

toaq2k1yu6j51.png

 

3 minutes ago, Curmudgeon said:

So, about CPAC. They aren't even pretending to be non-fascist at this point. Consider the following:

 

image.thumb.png.0a104d8fe9ecf6440444071ca4ad469d.png

 

Wherever did that symbol come from? Check out the collar of this SS officer from WW2.

 

image.png.773e430ac61de057feff11f280edd9d7.png

 

Now, check out the stage layout for CPAC.

 

image.thumb.png.f7cb29c1db4904f605ccb2071e665929.png

 

Probably just a coincidence. Like Jewish space lasers and stuff......

Yup.

 

It's like they're not even trying to hide it anymore.

 

There's a hundred conspiracy theories about dems and fake snow and scientists etc.

 

But this is blatant and right in your face and "oh it's just a coincidence"

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • DonLever changed the title to USA Politics/Election Thread: Joe Biden, Donald Trump, Democrats, Republicans, et al.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...