The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

USA Politics/Election Thread: Joe Biden, Donald Trump, Democrats, Republicans, et al.

DonLever

Just now, RUPERTKBD said:

Incorrect: https://whdh.com/news/health-officials-man-drank-toxic-cleaning-product-after-trumps-comments-on-disinfectants/

If you don't think Trump supporters are dumb enough to take him at his word, you haven't been paying attention for the past 5 years....

Take him at his word? You think he recommended drinking bleach just like the bleach drinkers. The video is a minute long. Let's pretend we just landed on earth from mars and aren't able to follow a normal conversation. Let's pretend he switched from light as a disinfectant to liquid disinfectant and then back to light again. Where did he mention that using  liquid (or light for that matter) disinfectant was recommended? The answer is only in the heads of corrupt news media.

The videos only a minute long. Find a quote. Nothing there.

• RoughGame 1

4 minutes ago, Chesster said:

Take him at his word? You think he recommended drinking bleach just like the bleach drinkers. The video is a minute long. Let's pretend we just landed on earth from mars and aren't able to follow a normal conversation. Let's pretend he switched from light as a disinfectant to liquid disinfectant and then back to light again. Where did he mention that using  liquid (or light for that matter) disinfectant was recommended? The answer is only in the heads of corrupt news media.

The videos only a minute long. Find a quote. Nothing there.

WTF are you babbling about. He clearly says injecting disinfectant. Do you honestly think it's a leap too far for someone as stupid as a Trump supporter to interpret that as drinking bleach?

Ignorance is one thing, but wilful ignorance is quite another. I think I'm done with your stupidity and unless I miss my guess Stealth will feel likewise before too long.

• Hydration 1

52 minutes ago, Chesster said:

Even if in between he was talking about something other than light, there is still nothing irresponsible spoken. The reporting was irresponsible.

omg this is good stuff, right out of the Shapiro playbook. The twist I like is feigning ignorance vs. pretending to be an expert, that's a nice touch. 

• Hydration 2

39 minutes ago, RUPERTKBD said:

WTF are you babbling about. He clearly says injecting disinfectant. Do you honestly think it's a leap too far for someone as stupid as a Trump supporter to interpret that as drinking bleach?

Ignorance is one thing, but wilful ignorance is quite another. I think I'm done with your stupidity and unless I miss my guess Stealth will feel likewise before too long.

He clearly says injecting disinfectant. Does that mean he recommended it?

*Hint....he did not. :lol:

A few days ago I said Stanley cup. Does that mean the Canucks won it? I wish.

Edited by Chesster
  • RoughGame 1

10 minutes ago, Chesster said:

He clearly says injecting disinfectant. Does that mean he recommended it?

*Hint....he did not. :lol:

A few days ago I said Stanley cup. Does that mean the Canucks won it? I wish.

So....your entire defense is he didn't say "I recommend you inject disinfectant"? Really?

Nobody "recommended" that some Q-Cowboy go and shoot up a Pizza Parlor....but he definitely did so, because of what "Q" said....

Edited by RUPERTKBD
  • Hydration 1

1 minute ago, King Heffy said:

051130030-01-linguine-clam-sauce-recipe-

John McCaw will be making that determination at some point.

I predicted his appearance earlier today and I have a history of being correct in such matters, if I do say so myself....B)

• Hydration 1

1 minute ago, RUPERTKBD said:

So....your entire defense is he didn't say "I recommend you inject disinfectant"? Really?

Absolutely lol. Your defence is the words "inject disinfectant" were spoken so that means people should do it?

I don't know why you decided to take on this unwinnable position when you started out being a voice of reason. I posted an article from a liberal pundit begging you not to be foolish enough to try and push that bs and you seemed to agree at the time. Weird. The pundit of course was wrong. The public was duped into believing the story in general.

• RoughGame 1

• DonLever changed the title to USA Politics/Election Thread: Joe Biden, Donald Trump, Democrats, Republicans, et al.