The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

USA Politics/Election Thread: Joe Biden, Donald Trump, Democrats, Republicans, et al.

1 minute ago, NewbieCanuckFan said:

Sleepy Joe at least doesn't **** his pants.  Dotard wear diapers!

I guess you would know, Sounds like you change him.

2 minutes ago, thedestroyerofworlds said:

Well, when he says ORIGIN correctly, then goes back at the end saying ORANGES, this line of thinking is null and void.  Thing is, if TRUMP had shown a hard NY accent throughout, and he didn't say ORIGIN after saying ORANGES, then you may have a point.

Hilarious, the most petty crap ever...You wanna talk about Bidden?

2 minutes ago, NewbieCanuckFan said:

Actually I'm the caregiver for one of my grandparents.  Any other questions sport?

Nope...And good for you. I think if your parents or your grandparents took care of you when you where growing up you should return the favor , no?

• Like 1
Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, nux4lyfe said:

Hilarious, the most petty crap ever...You wanna talk about Bidden?

It was hilarious.  This whole back and forth is the result of you having a thick skull, needing the joke explained for you.  Then you having to double down on your stupidity.

EDIT:  And BTW, I am not a 100% fan of Biden.  But considering who he replaced, he can have all the gaffes in the world and I would still consider him better than the orange turd.

Edited by thedestroyerofworlds
  • Hydration 1
10 minutes ago, thedestroyerofworlds said:

Well, when he says ORIGIN correctly, then goes back at the end saying ORANGES, this line of thinking is null and void.  Thing is, if TRUMP had shown a hard NY accent throughout, and he didn't say ORIGIN after saying ORANGES, then you may have a point.

The thing is, the whole "Dotard brand name",  or at least that's how he sells it, is supposed to be "high end"/"high class".  But deep down, he's no better than the rest of us plebs.  He does have this talent for grifting though.  Making people believe he's "upper crust" when he's just trailer trash with borrowed money.

• Hydration 1
  • Haha 1
35 minutes ago, nux4lyfe said:

I'm sure he laid out his plan..and kept his promise..hence why he was elected. People got it.

Oh FFS...now you're just trolling the thread......:rolleyes:

• Like 1
  • Hydration 1

Oh look. The homophobe is back with another Youtube video.

I wonder what prompted this "thing"?

• Hydration 1
3 minutes ago, RUPERTKBD said:

Oh look. The homophobe is back with another Youtube video.

I wonder what prompted this "thing"?

I'm not a racist as I have some black friends!

• Haha 2

I guess in the eyes of certain people, this is what is considered "coherent"....:picard:

“Protesters for different reasons. You’re protesting also because, you know, they just didn’t know. I’ve watch — I watched very closely. Why are you here? They really weren’t able to say, but they were there for a reason, perhaps.

“But a lot of them really were there because they’re following the crowd. A lot of them were there because what we witnessed was a terrible thing. What we saw was a terrible thing. And we’ve seen it over the years. We haven’t, you know, this was one horrible example, but you’ve seen other terrible examples. You know that better than anybody who would know it. And I know it. I’ve seen it, too. I’ve seen it before I was president. I’ve seen it. I think it’s a shame. I think it’s a disgrace. And it’s got to stop.

“At the same time, you also know that we have incredible people in law enforcement that we have to cherish them and take care of them. And we can’t let something like this, we have a bad apple go out and, you know, destroy the image of a whole of millions of people that take really good care of us. And then you have a movement where they say, let’s not have a police department. And you say, where are these people coming from?”

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2020/6/13/1952862/-Trump-Tosses-Up-Wilted-Word-Salad-Enough-To-Make-Mama-Grizzly-Green-With-Envy

2 minutes ago, RUPERTKBD said:

I guess in the eyes of certain people, this is what is considered "coherent"....:picard:

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2020/6/13/1952862/-Trump-Tosses-Up-Wilted-Word-Salad-Enough-To-Make-Mama-Grizzly-Green-With-Envy

Oh dear gad...I felt a few brain cells die in the process of trying to decipher that.....I should never have thrown out my Trump Talk Decoder Ring when he LOST the election!  :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1
  • RoughGame 1
28 minutes ago, Jimmy McGill said:

the best part of you posting this stuff is, this is the man that your guy lost to :lol:

You know you're a loser when Vladimir Putin can't even get you elected....

• Haha 2
4 minutes ago, nux4lyfe said:

Liberals triggered!

d!bitcoin cryptocurrency GIF

no one's triggered :lol: I think we're all in disbelief that you still support the Donald. 

I guess we'll have to watt until Trump walks on stage in diapers before you'll accept... nah, who am I kidding. You'd probably run out to Walgreens for some pull ups. 

• Haha 1
Just now, Jimmy McGill said:

no one's triggered :lol: I think we're all in disbelief that you still support the Donald. 

I guess we'll have to watt until Trump walks on stage in diapers before you'll accept... nah, who am I kidding. You'd probably run out to Walgreens for some pull ups. 

The hilarious thing is thinking Dotard is actually a Conservative.:lol:

• Like 1
  • Hydration 2
1 minute ago, NewbieCanuckFan said:

The hilarious thing is thinking Dotard is actually a Conservative.:lol:

no kidding. The biggest con job in US history is making poor conservatives believe that the GOP works for them. 

• Like 1
  • Hydration 2
  • Vintage 1
6 minutes ago, Jimmy McGill said:

Sadly Biden already does..

• Haha 1
  • DonLever changed the title to USA Politics/Election Thread: Joe Biden, Donald Trump, Democrats, Republicans, et al.