The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

USA Politics/Election Thread: Joe Biden, Donald Trump, Democrats, Republicans, et al.

DonLever

24 minutes ago, Burkerz said:

Well judging by this thread you post multiple times a day on the former president of the United States so what does he charge you? I'm guessing a couple of you guy's are American?

Believe me, I'd like nothing more than to see the fat POS keel over from a heart attack, but he's still out there lying about the 2020 election and a majority of Republicans are either stupid, or corrupt enough to go along with that BS narrative.

So until that blessed day comes, continuing to post about Bone Spurs in this thread is absolutely valid.

• Hydration 3
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, RUPERTKBD said:

Believe me, I'd like nothing more than to see the fat POS keel over from a heart attack, but he's still out there lying about the 2020 election and a majority of Republicans are either stupid, or corrupt enough to go along with that BS narrative.

So until that blessed day comes, continuing to post about Bone Spurs in this thread is absolutely valid.

QFT. But a stroke would do, as well. Obviously advanced dementia isn’t doing it’s job… 

• Hydration 3

Yeah, Trump is still in the game but nobody should be allowed to discuss him and the disgusting possibility he will go for another run?

That makes sense.

Hunter's texts read like a lot of guys I knew while working in nightclubs, you know, the nose candy warriors. Crude, references Hennessy, uses the N-word but with an 'a', just like the wankers trying to be cool that I was around ( black culture wannbes) . Seems like a giant douche and maybe he is a dirt bag racist but not the type that would carry a a confederate flag to the capitol.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9661781/Hunter-Biden-used-n-word-multiple-times-casual-conversation-text-messages-show.html

That said, in the above link,I found his part about unconditional love funny as F and the last paragraph is really nice.

1 minute ago, Canorth said:

QFT. But a stroke would do, as well. Obviously advanced dementia isn’t doing it’s job… 

I was thinking about it after I made the post...and I think the most poetic thing would be an errant shot on a golf course that takes him right in the face as he's in his cart, speeding ahead of his group, so he can kick his ball back onto the fairway....

• Hydration 2

Just now, Burkerz said:

Forget Hunter, joe knew it this whole time and lied even blamed it on the Russians. Social media blocked the story and apparently you anti Trumpers believed Joe when he flat out lied about it. But but Trump you know the guy who isn't even president. 

Anywhodo I'm off to listen to some La bamba!!.

I don't even know what Joe said about it.

He's only POTUS because Trump was such a giant mess and failure.

Trump is still in politics, you know that right? 

8 minutes ago, Burkerz said:

whoa did trump steal your girlfriend?

Yeah, but he probably did me a favor....

.... the wife was bound to find out about her sooner or later....

Edited by RUPERTKBD
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Burkerz said:

Just to piss you off mr almighty LOL!!

Seriously though if the only concern is Trump then I guess Joe can do no wrong. 

Same as above. 

you are either dumb as sh!t or you just don’t give a fck and are trying to stir up a nonsensical argument.

My bet… it’s a combination of both

Regardless, I don’t expect you to be around for much longer so I see no reason to engage you further. 

• Hydration 1

7 minutes ago, Burkerz said:

Joe blamed it on the Russians. 

Don is still in politics?? Sorry but LOL not a chance. He's finished!

Thought he still controls the GOP  and is talking about a 2024 run?

But it's nice to hear he's finished. I would love to evict him from my dome, the dude doesn't pay any rent at all!

• Haha 2

15 minutes ago, Canorth said:

you are either dumb as sh!t or you just don’t give a fck and are trying to stir up a nonsensical argument.

My bet… it’s a combination of both

Regardless, I don’t expect you to be around for much longer so I see no reason to engage you further. 

12 minutes ago, Burkerz said:

If I don't see politics your way I'm dumb as #$%& or I don't give a F? 

lol ok pal. 

Words of antifa right there

I don't care about Trump but he recieved more votes than any president before him.

But carry on with your temper tantrum. 

So dumb as sh!t it is then…

Thanks for clearing that up

Edited by Canorth
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Burkerz said:

Just to piss you off mr almighty LOL!!

Seriously though if the only concern is Trump then I guess Joe can do no wrong. 

Same as above. 

So much so that I might even get JB tattoo.

10 minutes ago, CBH1926 said:

So much so that I might even get JB tattoo.

I'd go with this one....

Transatlantic relations for the Biden era and beyond | Centre for European  Reform

....JB is showing Bone Spurs where the door is...

Edited by RUPERTKBD
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Burkerz said:

If I don't see politics your way I'm dumb as #$%& or I don't give a F? 

lol ok pal. 

Words of antifa right there

I don't care about Trump but he recieved more votes than any president before him.

But carry on with your temper tantrum. 

Technically 2nd most...

• Haha 1

Just now, Burkerz said:

Really? Was Biden president before him?

Oh sorry I misinterpreted your post..  You are saying that Trump received more votes than any president before Trump, purposely excluding Biden, which seems a little redundant at this point, but sure.

Just now, I.Am.Ironman said:

Oh sorry I misinterpreted your post..  You are saying that Trump received more votes than any president before Trump, purposely excluding Biden, which seems a little redundant at this point, but sure.

He received more than Biden, let’s not kid ourselves!

• DonLever changed the title to USA Politics/Election Thread: Joe Biden, Donald Trump, Democrats, Republicans, et al.