The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

USA Politics/Election Thread: Joe Biden, Donald Trump, Democrats, Republicans, et al.

DonLever

33 minutes ago, Hamhuis Hip Check said:

That many people think they could win against crocodiles, elephants, gorillas, wolfs, kangaroos and grizzly bears?

I ain't fighting the cobra either.  Please find these people and have them put their money where their mouths are, on live TV.  I'd watch.

Edited by King Heffy
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, King Heffy said:

I ain't fighting the cobra either.  Please find these people and have them put their money where their mouths are, on live TV.  I'd watch.

A Pit Bull would be medium sized as dogs go, right?  50% of Americans think they can beat a pit bull in a fight! 

42 minutes ago, Hamhuis Hip Check said:

That many people think they could win against crocodiles, elephants, gorillas, wolfs, kangaroos and grizzly bears?

9 minutes ago, King Heffy said:

I want to know who the 33 Nancies are who don't think they can beat up a rat....:huh:

• Hydration 1
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, Alflives said:

People who were vocally supporting women that are victimized, were privately helping Governor Cuomo discredit his accusers.    Bad people doing bad things, and all for political beliefs. 

https://www.indiewire.com/2021/08/times-up-survivors-open-letter-1234656715/

they don't actually believe it, thats the funny part. 

Poor conservatives in the US are being duped constantly but they just don't seem to care. And then you have creeps on the left propping up guys like Cuomo. 

The US is really in trouble. 

Edited by Jimmy McGill
  • Vintage 1

8 minutes ago, Jimmy McGill said:

they don't actually believe it, thats the funny part. 

Poor conservatives in the US are being duped constantly but they just don't seem to care. And then you have creeps on the left propping up guys like Cuomo. 

The US is really in trouble. 

It’s such a mess down there.  Seriously, they elected Trump as their President over cute Hillary. 

Edited by Alflives
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Alflives said:

It’s such a mess down there.  Seriously, they elected Trump as their President over cute Hillary. 

maybe its time for a few states to separate. Maybe Mississippi, 'Bama, Georgia and Florida, you know, where you'd find most of the mullets, upside down bible gator fightin' covid deniers. Let them all go, and for sure you'd see a rush of rednecks from all over the US want to move there. 

• Hydration 2

14 minutes ago, Jimmy McGill said:

maybe its time for a few states to separate. Maybe Mississippi, 'Bama, Georgia and Florida, you know, where you'd find most of the mullets, upside down bible gator fightin' covid deniers. Let them all go, and for sure you'd see a rush of rednecks from all over the US want to move there. 

I'm just terrified what kind of barbaric laws they'd implement without the Feds as a barrier to their worst.  There would need to be UN oversight to ensure the safety of minorities, plus there would be a ton of refugees.

• Vintage 1

4 minutes ago, King Heffy said:

I'm just terrified what kind of barbaric laws they'd implement without the Feds as a barrier to their worst.  There would need to be UN oversight to ensure the safety of minorities, plus there would be a ton of refugees.

hard to say, but separating America's junk from the rest of the mainland might be what saves the majority of them. 

2 hours ago, Hamhuis Hip Check said:

qyWmaz.gif

Aussie guy slugs an adult kangaroo.

1 hour ago, Jimmy McGill said:

And then you have creeps on the left propping up guys like Cuomo. 

Easiest way for Cuomo to survive this is to become a Republican. They never get rid of their trash.

• Upvote 1
  • Vintage 2

47 minutes ago, nuckin_futz said:

qyWmaz.gif

Aussie guy slugs an adult kangaroo.

There's a back story to that gif.

The Kangaroo previously had hold of the guys dog and wouldn't let go.

Here's the clip.

Love how the Roo looks to flex after the punch...

9 hours ago, Alflives said:

Abrahamic faiths worship the same God, and they sure do espouse hate.  But this hatred in the US is different.  It’s a false political divide that is entrenched in their society on almost every level.  

Like the guy stated in the video @NewbieCanuckFan posted it's the supposed right that spews the majority of hate.

And the majority of those are religious. 

What I see coming from the people with a social consciousness-the left- is frustration and sometimes anger at the actions of those do not treat others in the manner they wish to be treated.

For every American Muslim that espouses hate I can show you dozens of Christians who do the same thing.

There is a divide but the hatred is mostly on one side.

• Like 1
  • Hydration 2
  • Vintage 1

1 hour ago, bishopshodan said:

There's a back story to that gif.

The Kangaroo previously had hold of the guys dog and wouldn't let go.

Here's the clip.

Love how the Roo looks to flex after the punch...

That dude is so lucky he wasn't scrapping with this Roo, or he'd likely still be in the hospital.

Look at the muscles on this guy, all natural. They called him Bruce.

Image result for bruce the ripped jacked rooImage result for bruce the ripped jacked roo

Edited by gurn
  • Haha 3

Just now, gurn said:

That dude is so lucky he wasn't scrapping with this Roo, or he'd likely still be in the hospital.

Look at the muscles on this guy, all natural.

Image result for bruce the ripped jacked rooImage result for bruce the ripped jacked roo

Lol, I know. I've see pics like that before. 

I'm gonna hire a Roo as my personal trainer. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, bishopshodan said:

Lol, I know. I've see pics like that before. 

I'm gonna hire a Roo as my personal trainer. 

Great for leg training, will really put a spring in your step, also will help in endurance.

• Haha 1

45 minutes ago, Ilunga said:

Like the guy stated in the video @NewbieCanuckFan posted it's the supposed right that spews the majority of hate.

And the majority of those are religious. 

What I see coming from the people with a social consciousness-the left- is frustration and sometimes anger at the actions of those do not treat others in the manner they wish to be treated.

For every American Muslim that espouses hate I can show you dozens of Christians who do the same thing.

There is a divide but the hatred is mostly on one side.

Young guy in that video sure had a lot of hate to spread.  He coloured a lot of people with the same brush.  He profiled conservatives as people who hate others, so he’s going to hate them.  It’s a sad commentary when preaching such hatred is applauded as something good.  That’s the problem with US politics.  There is a clear divide where each side labels the others in a dehumanizing way, that allows for hatred.  Hopefully this ignorant view of the world doesn’t make its way across the border, and we accept that hating each other for having different political beliefs is acceptable.  

4 minutes ago, Alflives said:

Young guy in that video sure had a lot of hate to spread.  He coloured a lot of people with the same brush.

All the guy did was as a few questions, I did not see him say he hated anyone.

• Like 1
  • Hydration 1
  • Upvote 1

54 minutes ago, Alflives said:

Young guy in that video sure had a lot of hate to spread.  He coloured a lot of people with the same brush.  He profiled conservatives as people who hate others, so he’s going to hate them.  It’s a sad commentary when preaching such hatred is applauded as something good.  That’s the problem with US politics.  There is a clear divide where each side labels the others in a dehumanizing way, that allows for hatred.  Hopefully this ignorant view of the world doesn’t make its way across the border, and we accept that hating each other for having different political beliefs is acceptable.  

He seemed honest and confused with what 'conservatives' want and/or support. I agree with you that one should not paint a lot of people with the same brush however, politics unfortunately is binary in the US. 

I don't remember the part where he said he would hate them, I'll watch again.

Edit: ok, watched again. Alf, he doesn't say or imply hating anyone, all questions, ending with asking what part of America, those conservatives that claim to love it...do they actually love..

Edited by bishopshodan
  • Like 1
  • Hydration 1
  • Upvote 1

• DonLever changed the title to USA Politics/Election Thread: Joe Biden, Donald Trump, Democrats, Republicans, et al.