DonLever

USA Politics/Election Thread: Joe Biden Inauguration Day, Jan. 20, 2021

8 hours ago, Gnarcore said:

President Trump

From the town hall.  That spray job is amazing...ly bad.  How the hell do they miss so much of his face and why his is ear so dark compared to the area around it? 

uhhhh...offhand I say those Russian women he hired should take more fluids.  One of the signs a person isn't getting enough fluids is a darker colored urine.  :ph34r:

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, Gnarcore said:

President Trump

From the town hall.  That spray job is amazing...ly bad.  How the hell do they miss so much of his face and why his is ear so dark compared to the area around it? 

Never understood why you wouldn't fake and bake.. it looks better than a spray tan always.. you look like you've been in the sun and toasty brown.. not orange.. 

17 minutes ago, Tortorella's Rant said:

Never understood why you wouldn't fake and bake.. it looks better than a spray tan always.. you look like you've been in the sun and toasty brown.. not orange.. 

Imagine him with his real skin colour and hair pattern.

Wait, you don't need to imagine...

766019697_maxresdefault(1).thumb.jpg.c697b537a7a08bbd0abbd88d12b96488.jpg

• Haha 3

I know how people feel about the daily mail but I think this article certainly raises a good point and IMO even CDC is not immune from this "dilemma".

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8838231/Big-tech-companies-threat-democracy-warns-former-Facebook-chef.html

It would not shock me at all to see a civil war in the US soon, sad that it's come to this.

6 minutes ago, canuckster19 said:

I know how people feel about the daily mail but I think this article certainly raises a good point and IMO even CDC is not immune from this "dilemma".

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8838231/Big-tech-companies-threat-democracy-warns-former-Facebook-chef.html

It would not shock me at all to see a civil war in the US soon, sad that it's come to this.

Interesting analogy there, I hear Twitter Jack is getting subpoenaed this week too 

Kendall compared the tech industry to 'Big Tobacco' and 'Big Auto', saying at the heart of all three industries there is an ingredient that is severely detrimental to the world. 

'Big Tobacco relies on nicotine, Big Auto relies on fossil fuels, and Big Social relies on user attention to generate revenue. 

'None of these practices are sustainable for a healthy society,' he said. 

Here's another angle to the town halls.  Biden actually stuck around for 30ish minutes after to answer questions from the audience that didn't get asked during the 90 minute televised town hall.  While his opponent stuck around to take photos.  Clearly something that a dementia riddled candidate would do, eh TRUMP supporters.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2020/10/15/town-hall-biden-sticks-around-after-take-more-questions-voters/3673340001/

After town hall wraps up, Biden sticks around to take questions from audience

Edited by thedestroyerofworlds
  • Thanks 3

30 minutes ago, Chicken. said:

Kanye is still in the mix :lol:

It actually raises an interesting question:

Who is the bigger idiot? A Trump voter, or a Kanye voter?

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, thedestroyerofworlds said:

Here's another angle to the town halls.  Biden actually stuck around for 30ish minutes after to answer questions from the audience that didn't get asked during the 90 minute televised town hall.  While his opponent stuck around to take photos.  Clearly something that a dementia riddled candidate would do, eh TRUMP supporters.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2020/10/15/town-hall-biden-sticks-around-after-take-more-questions-voters/3673340001/

After town hall wraps up, Biden sticks around to take questions from audience

Clinton did the same thing during his first campaign, stuck around and answered questions.

Bush on the other hand kept looking at his watch.

• Hydration 3

58 minutes ago, Chicken. said:

Interesting analogy there, I hear Twitter Jack is getting subpoenaed this week too 

Kendall compared the tech industry to 'Big Tobacco' and 'Big Auto', saying at the heart of all three industries there is an ingredient that is severely detrimental to the world. 

'Big Tobacco relies on nicotine, Big Auto relies on fossil fuels, and Big Social relies on user attention to generate revenue. 

'None of these practices are sustainable for a healthy society,' he said. 

That's the funny thing, scientists even proved that the dopamine we get from likes and replies is the same addiction kick people get from smoking or taking drugs.

2 hours ago, CBH1926 said:

huh, how about that.. I didn't know assclowns could reproduce until today.

Just now, I.Am.Ironman said:

huh, how about that.. I didn't know assclowns could reproduce until today.

This is an older photo of her but I obviously she got the looks from her mother.

Rudy looks like &^@#in Nosferatu!

image.jpeg.c38a08286794420a3224ce3a1d366ec8.jpeg

2 minutes ago, nuckin_futz said:

She's a product of his 2nd marriage. If she'd have been a product of his 1st marriage she might look like Nosferatu herself as Rudy's first wife of 14 years was also his 2nd cousin. :sick:

I guess ol’ Rudy was all about keeping it in the family!

• Haha 2