DonLever

USA Politics/Election Thread: Trump to Address CPAC In 1st Major Speech After Leaving WH

3 minutes ago, CBH1926 said:

According to Rudy it’s bad.

Giuliani: I Turned Over Hunter Biden's Laptop With Pictures Of "Underage Girls" To Delaware Police

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2020/10/20/giuliani_i_turned_over_hunter_bidens_laptop_with_pictures_of_underage_girls_to_delaware_police.html

time will tell if it is valid or not. 

Either way someone will have egg on their face when this is over.

Just now, surtur said:

The Trump camp, again. Not that it makes any difference because they can get away with anything. From verbally admitting to sexually assaulting women to ignoring a pandemic because you're an incompetent asshole

• Hydration 2

1 minute ago, surtur said:

Someone should and will go to prison for this, time will tell who will that be.

• Hydration 1

4 minutes ago, surtur said:

I might be leaning towards wanting it to be true just because I enjoy the show that comes with it (not because I want to know people got hurt), same with the Trump stuff it is rather entertaining lie or not, for or against him.

There's NOTHING entertaining about the open erosion of democratic principals or attempting to slander and literally defame the name and children of the opposing person in the race.

• Hydration 1

11 minutes ago, CBH1926 said:

According to Rudy it’s bad.

Giuliani: I Turned Over Hunter Biden's Laptop With Pictures Of "Underage Girls" To Delaware Police

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2020/10/20/giuliani_i_turned_over_hunter_bidens_laptop_with_pictures_of_underage_girls_to_delaware_police.html

You just know what kind of filth you're dealing with in this story when he makes this statement....I just don't buy it at all.  

Giuliani later said that this is not about Hunter Biden but exposing Joe Biden as incompetent. "This is not about Hunter," Giuliani said, but about what a criminal and "horrible father" Joe Biden is.

8 minutes ago, CBH1926 said:

Someone should and will go to prison for this, time will tell who will that be.

Presidential pardons in a bigly manner

• Vintage 1

Just now, Warhippy said:

The rich or those in power tend to protect their own.  Except for Dotard.

7 minutes ago, Warhippy said:

There's NOTHING entertaining about the open erosion of democratic principals or attempting to slander and literally defame the name and children of the opposing person in the race.

If it is true it is not slander and should be brought to light. but what you are describing is exactly what they have been doing to Trump and Family since 2016. strange..

• Haha 1

Rudy Giuliani faces questions after compromising scene in new Borat film

Trump’s personal attorney has indiscreet encounter with actor playing Borat’s daughter in hotel room during pandemic

Rudy Giuliani interviewed in the new Borat film.Rudy Giuliani interviewed in the new Borat film. Photograph: Amazon Prime

Wed 21 Oct 2020 17.00 BST

•  
  •  
  •  

The reputation of Rudy Giuliani could be set for a further blow with the release of highly embarrassing footage in Sacha Baron Cohen’s follow-up to Borat.

In the film, released on Friday, the former New York mayor and current personal attorney to Donald Trump is seen reaching into his trousers and apparently touching his genitals while reclining on a bed in the presence of the actor playing Borat’s daughter, who is posing as a TV journalist.

After she removes his microphone, Giuliani, 76, can be seen lying back on the bed, fiddling with his untucked shirt and reaching into his trousers. They are then interrupted by Borat who runs in and says: “She’s 15. She’s too old for you.”

Oh hey look, more blatant project by the GOP.

1 minute ago, surtur said:

If it is true it is not slander and should be brought to light. but what you are describing is exactly what they have been doing to Trump and Family since 2016. strange..

With respect, what have "they" been doing to Trump and his family since 2016?

The likelihood of this being true is about as likely as trump not hiding something on his tax returns.

The thing about evidence, is that you can produce it.  There is NOTHING about this Trump team that does not immediately scream that if they had evidence that they wouldn't be parading it through the streets and buying airtime to show it to the world.

This is much like the russian involvement that wasn't involvement until it was proven without question that it was in fact...russian involvement

• Vintage 1

7 minutes ago, Warhippy said:

You just know what kind of filth you're dealing with in this story when he makes this statement....I just don't buy it at all.  

Giuliani later said that this is not about Hunter Biden but exposing Joe Biden as incompetent. "This is not about Hunter," Giuliani said, but about what a criminal and "horrible father" Joe Biden is.

Politics are always bad in most countries, GOP under Trump is in a gutter unlike I have ever seen.

Its absolutely disgusting what these scumbags are doing, I just hope that GOP gets punished on the 3rd.

They are all complicit, from turd in charge, his family of grifters, Rudy, Pence, Miller, Bannon etc.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, CBH1926 said:

Politics are always bad in most countries, GOP under Trump is in a gutter unlike I have ever seen.

Its absolutely disgusting what these scumbags are doing, I just hope that GOP gets punished on the 3rd.

They are all complicit, from turd in charge, his family of grifters, Rudy, Pence, Miller, Bannon etc.

you and close to 40m Canadians.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Warhippy said:

Wait until he is out of the office and bring charges, he can’t issue future pardons.

Also it will take few years to drain the real swamp created by Trump.

• Hydration 2

1 minute ago, stawns said:

you and close to 40m Canadians.

Unfortunately lot of uneducated and dumb people vote that can’t see past their partisanship.
As I mentioned before, I never voted for people I wasn’t familiar with.

That ended in 2020, when if you had D next to your name I voted for you.

28 minutes ago, Qwags said:

Rudy Giuliani faces questions after compromising scene in new Borat film

Trump’s personal attorney has indiscreet encounter with actor playing Borat’s daughter in hotel room during pandemic

Rudy Giuliani interviewed in the new Borat film.Rudy Giuliani interviewed in the new Borat film. Photograph: Amazon Prime

Wed 21 Oct 2020 17.00 BST

•  
  •  
  •  

The reputation of Rudy Giuliani could be set for a further blow with the release of highly embarrassing footage in Sacha Baron Cohen’s follow-up to Borat.

In the film, released on Friday, the former New York mayor and current personal attorney to Donald Trump is seen reaching into his trousers and apparently touching his genitals while reclining on a bed in the presence of the actor playing Borat’s daughter, who is posing as a TV journalist.

After she removes his microphone, Giuliani, 76, can be seen lying back on the bed, fiddling with his untucked shirt and reaching into his trousers. They are then interrupted by Borat who runs in and says: “She’s 15. She’s too old for you.”

B5A736F9-9A0F-4B33-9CB9-95397AB1DAC6.jpeg.26b2f125053f6fa0977136645077cfd3.jpeg

• Haha 1

I know CNN is "Fake News!", but I read an interesting opinion piece from Chris Cillizza, where he speculates on what Trump's next job will be. (hopefully this coming January)

CC thinks Trump would be a "perfect fir" as an exec with a pro-Trump media outlet, but not Faux. Faux is no longer "Trumpy enough" for Bone Spurs. More likely he will take a position at OANN, or NewsMax, both of which have been e-kissing his ass so much, even Hannity is jelly....

https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/21/politics/donald-trump-2020-election-fox-news-oann/index.html

Personally, I think Cillizza is wrong....Trump's next gig will be pumping out license plates....but anything's possible, I guess....

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, RUPERTKBD said:

I know CNN is "Fake News!", but I read an interesting opinion piece from Chris Cillizza, where he speculates on what Trump's next job will be. (hopefully this coming January)

CC thinks Trump would be a "perfect fir" as an exec with a pro-Trump media outlet, but not Faux. Faux is no longer "Trumpy enough" for Bone Spurs. More likely he will take a position at OANN, or NewsMax, both of which have been e-kissing his ass so much, even Hannity is jelly....

https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/21/politics/donald-trump-2020-election-fox-news-oann/index.html

Personally, I think Cillizza is wrong....Trump's next gig will be pumping out license plates....but anything's possible, I guess....

Only if he gets to do them at Clinton correctional facility in Dannemore N.Y.

• Hydration 2

Just now, CBH1926 said:

Only if he gets to do them at Clinton correctional facility in Dannemore N.Y.

As long as he's wearing Orange (and not on his face) I'm down....

• Hydration 2