The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Feb 13 Retro Night Pregame

BaneofExistence

2 minutes ago, BaneofExistence said:

Does anybody know if there is anything special happening prior to the game at Rogers? 

If so, does anybody know how early it starts? I haven't been able to find anything online. 

All the rest of the events have just been a quick pregame ceremony with a video and guest

3 hours ago, Mustapha said:

They should have the 94 team take the warmup....and play the 3rd period if the Canucks stink it up.

I hope that they introduce/salute the '94 team properly at the pregame...unlike what they did at the BC place Tortsfest a few years back (where they were a bit of an afterthought).

6 minutes ago, riffraff said:

If they wear those sweaters for the remainder of the season we will make the playoffs and go on a run.

Just never wear those Millionaire sweaters ever again. If they do, all 23 players will leave the ice with a broken jaw.

12 hours ago, BaneofExistence said:

Thanks Bobby, I'm coming over from the island for the game, so wanted to make sure I didn't miss anything.

Nope you wont miss anything except the money your gona lose to watch a home game on saturday night which they

will most likely lose, it just something about CBC saturday night hockey doesnt fair well for the Canucks...

Save enough money to take the ferry back thats another $80.00 one way...

On Thursday, February 11, 2016 at 6:24 PM, BaneofExistence said:

Does anybody know if there is anything special happening prior to the game at Rogers? 

If so, does anybody know how early it starts? I haven't been able to find anything online. 

Just got a notification from the Canucks app saying doors open at 3. Game is at 4 so there can't be anything big happening. 

Archived