The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] The Return of the Flying Skate - TOR @ VAN - SAT - FEB 13 - 4PM - CBC

Green Goblin

Gino Odjick is attending the Feb 13 game against Toronto! He will be doing the ceremonial puck drop at this special night when players will wear the original flying skate uniforms worn during the team’s first season at Rogers Arena in 1995. You are asked to please chant GINO For Ring of Honour!

Oh boy, I'm excited!! Brings back 94 memories. I'm a fan of the jersey, my future wife hates it, only because the colours match the German flag. The Czechs aren't fond of them. 

I'm hoping for a spirited affair by the home team!! The crowd should bring a nice energy and get the boys to a healthy 5-3 victory! This is probably the third game where I can enjoy a brew and yell as loud as I please, even though the game starts at 1 am local time. GO CANUCKS GO!!!!

I have been to the future and this is what CBC will produce:

Pregame:  25 minutes of coverage on the Phaneuf trade.  5 minutes on Vancouver is not McJesus.

Coaches Cornhole:  Cherry rants about the Canucks trading Kevin Bie(s)(k)a.  And McJesus.

2nd Intermission:  15mins on Stamkos in TO and McJesus.  And Vancouver's losing in '94 & '11.

Post Game: How Burrows dove 87 times in the 1st period alone, and McJesus.

Archived