The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

The Pro Playoff Thread

Mathew Barzal

6 minutes ago, ReggieBush said:

For me tanking is ridiculous. I have been very fortunate in my years as a Canucks fan that I have have had very few years of sucking to endure.   Any so called "fan" that wants to tank is a moron. Why would you want to turn on the tv and watch a team that was built with a sole purpose of losing. We are not TO nor are we Edmonton. You will not build a contending team by tanking. It will not happen.

Vancouver 55 22 21 12 56 18 4 3 9-11-5 13-10-7 131 152 -21 4-4-2 Lost 1
Edmonton 56 22 29 5 49 18 4 1 15-10-1 7-19-4 142 169 -27 4-6-0 Won 1
Toronto 54 20 25 9 49 15 5 5 8-8-7 12-17-2 132 156 -24 3-5-2 Won 1

Uummmm...yes we are.

This thread should be called "The Smokescreen Thread".

14 minutes ago, ReggieBush said:

For me tanking is ridiculous. I have been very fortunate in my years as a Canucks fan that I have have had very few years of sucking to endure.   Any so called "fan" that wants to tank is a moron. Why would you want to turn on the tv and watch a team that was built with a sole purpose of losing. We are not TO nor are we Edmonton. You will not build a contending team by tanking. It will not happen.

I think some of us (not me) are afraid to admit that we're better off tanking. We're used to winning so much that losing is unnatural for us.

Sure I get that winning is everything in sports, but if we can't beat an AHL level team... What makes you think we can build a contender with the coach and has beens on our current roster? 

Auston Matthews PLEASE.

tank%20promo%20pic02.jpg

• -DLC- locked this topic

Archived