Now the darkness only stays 'til deadline

With a return it will fade away

Rebuild is good, & arriving at the right time

It's not always gonna be this gray

ATMP

All things must pass away...

-good ol' George

5 hours ago, apollo said:

Bo is out? The guy leads the league with minus 27. It's not the end of the world... It might even help not having the leagues leading minus player on the roster. 

Fire Willie plz. 

Also JB hates MG boys. Gaunce deserves to be here.

I still believe in this team. Lord Daniel and Henrik will lead us.  

Lol. So much stupid I don't know where to start. 

1 minute ago, cuporbust said:

Lol. So much crazy I don't know where to start. 

CUP or BUST homie!! 

Go Canucks Go. Cut me and watch me bleed sedinery (doesn't make sense but believe that!) 

So what Bo is out? -27 

He's without a doubt the most overrated player on this team. 

Vey day is upon us... Feast your eyes. VEYDAY! 

11 minutes ago, RRypien37 said:

I hope not. We desperately need more energy grit players like Friesen. As of right now we have one...Dorsett. 

I'd like to see some more toughness in the lineup too, preferably on our back end. My preference shades to Zalewski because he is bigger at 6-2 205, he's a great skater and he's a right handed shot which would give us balance for our centers. 

12 minutes ago, apollo said:

CUP or BUST homie!! 

Go Canucks Go. Cut me and watch me bleed sedinery (doesn't make sense but believe that!) 

So what Bo is out? -27 

He's without a doubt the most overrated player on this team. 

Vey day is upon us... Feast your eyes. VEYDAY! 

Ya so what. One of the only hot players we have that's producing is out. Lol. No biggy. A point a game in the last 15 is easy to replace. He's useless. Lol

he s 20 years old playing on one of the worst pk s we have ever had , and one of the worst defensive teams we have had in recent memory. But that doesn't make a difference right? If he wasn't on the ice for those goals against they never would have gone in.  Lol

i can only assume u are being sarcastic or lookin for an argument for fun. 

23 minutes ago, kingofsurrey said:

Exactly . Now is the time to see some of our prospects. See what they have.

How about Shinks ?  When do we get to him into 3-4 games with real minutes 

To be honest, I'd be shocked if we saw Shink again this year. He's stillworking on his defensive game in Utica, and he's lighting it up on the Comets. I think they'll just want to keep him in the AHL till after the year for his development. 

39 minutes ago, Blueberries said:

This idiot Willie.

Cracknell with Baertschi and Virtanen. Oh the chemistry. Vey with Vrbata lmfao I wonder how many goals they give up. Etem plays hard every game and gets scratched. Vey now also plays the point on the PP with the Sedins. Yah that 70 MPH clapper. Atleast Hutton gets some time. Maybe this game they will actually gain entry. Honestly Sbisa has had the best rush of any D on this team and can't even get a chance. Kill me now

Holding the spot for Horvat who was not at practice.  If Horvat can't go I would think they'll re-arrange the lines. 
via‏@VanCanucks: Desjardins hopeful both Horvat & Hamhuis will be able to go vs Wild but will know more on game day. Friesen likely plays & Markstrom starts.   

If we lose to the wild, trolls will have a field day dissing the Canucks, but then again we can point to their new interim coach as inspiration.

I don't know why but have allways liked Markstrom in net, he seems to win more games.

19 minutes ago, hatedkid666 said:

So the Wild have won one game in their last 14. We're screwed 

Archived