The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Hunger Games

Master Radishes

1 minute ago, Zfetch said:

That was a real fishy second post(Joke was only well executed by Kaz), as well that made almost zero sense. If you're going to use that as a reply for when someone calls you out, at least use it in better context.

Actually Zfetch, the context for me was fine. We base our lynches off sound appraisal of the other players correct. That appraisal is heavily weighted by former play. I'm only trying to get a handle on you. I think your scum and you've floated to the top of my lynch pool. Thank you!

8 minutes ago, OurTimeToShine said:

Fwiw the odds of me being Kingpin are less than 4% and no one in their right mind would pick me to be on their team so there's a 96% chance I'm clean and you should like those odds if your TP 

Well that would be true but we also have a bunch of noobs in this game, players who have never played with you before... so anyone of them could have accidentally chosen you based solely on your sexy name!

Not lynching:

Beluga Whale

Dral

Kakanucks – Tp lean

Aladeen

Virtanen87

Go Faulk Yourself

Zfetch

Time Lord

Dr.Strangelove

OurTimeToShine – likely not chosen by the KP.

Baka

Lynch pool:

milk and honey

g_bassi13

JohnLocke

Baer

Lewitelli

Otherwise

Fwybwed

DoughtysCheck

JAY JAY

Kazmanian Devil

King Heffy

Qwags

thejazz97

Alright TPs, we need to get to work on reducing this list to 3-4 players by tomorrow evening. 

1 minute ago, Beluga Whale said:

Not lynching:

Beluga Whale

Dral

Kakanucks – Tp lean

Aladeen

Virtanen87

Go Faulk Yourself

Zfetch

Time Lord

Dr.Strangelove

Baka

Lynch pool:

milk and honey

g_bassi13

JohnLocke

Baer

Lewitelli

Otherwise

Fwybwed

DoughtysCheck

JAY JAY

Kazmanian Devil

King Heffy

Qwags

thejazz97

Alright TPs, we need to get to work on reducing this list to 3-4 players by tomorrow evening. 

Straight off - get Jay out of that damn lynch pool!

2 minutes ago, Beluga Whale said:

Not lynching:

Beluga Whale

Dral

Kakanucks – Tp lean

Aladeen

Virtanen87

Go Faulk Yourself

Zfetch

Time Lord

Dr.Strangelove

Baka

Lynch pool:

milk and honey

g_bassi13

JohnLocke

Baer

Lewitelli

Otherwise

Fwybwed

DoughtysCheck

JAY JAY

Kazmanian Devil

King Heffy

Qwags

thejazz97

For me Baer tops the list... but Jay Jay and JL have seemed pretty defensive. Haven't really heard from the rest yet

13 minutes ago, Go Faulk Yourself said:

So..

Who's using their kill ;)

I feel like I need to stress this again:

TPs, please don't use your kill unless you have a fair amount of certainty that you're hitting mafia. I doubt anyone is going to have that certainty on night 1 so I don't think anyone needs to be using a kill tonight.

7 minutes ago, Beluga Whale said:

I feel like I need to stress this again:

TPs, please don't use your kill unless you have a fair amount of certainty that you're hitting mafia. I doubt anyone is going to have that certainty on night 1 so I don't think anyone needs to be using a kill tonight.

Good idea.  Also, starting a tp alliance is suicidal this round as the mafia can kill basically as many of us as they like.

2 hours ago, Beluga Whale said:

I'm tp! Thought I'd be mafia for sure and I'm going to make the kingpin regret not picking me lol. 

I'll have the Lynch pool ready when I get home.

And for the love of God don't waste your fracking kills on night one. I swear if I get TP killed again I'm going to rage so hard.

lol i already submitted a kill on you

1 hour ago, Zfetch said:

Alright Lewitelli! Here's how to be a good mafia player:

1) Vote a mafia. A good way to eliminate people who could be mafia are based on people who have solid evidence behind a role claim and people who are voted by Zfetch. Good chance both ways they're not mafia.

2) Suck Aladeen's "Aladeen" in hopes of getting the mafia list leaked to you

3) Analyse rounds in deep detail.

If all else fails, contact Big Mike. 

Hahaha::D awesome. And for real can someone explain to me why they think I'm this Kumar guy? Lol

Just now, King Heffy said:

Good idea.  Also, starting a tp alliance is suicidal this round as the mafia can kill basically as many of us as they like.

I've been thinking about how the mafia will use their kills but I'm not really sure. Assuming they have 6-7 kills total I could see them using more early. Like 2-3 in round 1,then 1-2 in round 2 and then spreading the rest over the remaining rounds. if the scum can get rid of all the helpful townies quickly then they'll be on the fast track to victory.

Also considering whenever one of them dies they lose a potential kill I could see the scum that are in danger using their kills as soon as they can.

As for alliances, the only way someone can even be confirmed tp is if the mafia attempt a kill on them and then they're save by the Med kit. This is why I'm hoping the mafia kill me tonight..:bigblush:

• -DLC- pinned this topic
  • -SN- unpinned this topic

Archived