The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Hunger Games

Master Radishes

Just now, DoughtysCheck said:

The reason I already submitted Beluga for my kill is because he always puts me in the lynch pool

More than half the players in the game are in the lynch pool and you're in there because you deserve to be in there. Quit sulking and prove to me you don't deserve to be in it if you want out.

1 minute ago, Beluga Whale said:

More than half the players in the game are in the lynch pool and you're in there because you deserve to be in there. Quit sulking and prove to me you don't deserve to be in it if you want out.

no point in you trying to solve the game since I already killed you even though I know you're tp.. lol

No.. last game I solved the game but no one listened to me

Alright guys, I'm TP and even though I'm a noob I'll try and help out as much as I can with my limited set of skills lol. Would be very risky and strange for the KP to select me so I hope that helps my safety from an instant death lol

then again all of you now will see this as a blatant diversion and kill me anyway :D

10 minutes ago, Lewitelli said:

Alright guys, I'm TP and even though I'm a noob I'll try and help out as much as I can with my limited set of skills lol. Would be very risky and strange for the KP to select me so I hope that helps my safety from an instant death lol

then again all of you now will see this as a blatant diversion and kill me anyway :D

as a tip for the future, avoid editing your posts. It's generally a rule thats somewhat enforced in mafia. If you have to change something, just make a separate reply. 

Ok I am gonna break down some numbers here:

24 players

maybe 8 mafia

if all the mafia use their kills on TP in the first round, and their own mafia kill that makes 9

if they push to have TP lynched and are successful that makes 10

With the possibility of TPs killing TPs that could drive the total TP dead in the first round even higher.

So it would be fairly easy for the mafia to take out 10 TPs and just win the game in the first round.

I am not sure MR thought this through completely, giving all the mafia one kill as well. I actually think our only chance is if we all actually pick players we think are mafia and kill them this round. 

Even if we manage to lynch a mafia member that would still leave it 7 vs 7 and a mafia win.

3 minutes ago, Aladeen said:

Ok I am gonna break down some numbers here:

24 players

maybe 8 mafia

if all the mafia use their kills on TP in the first round, and their own mafia kill that makes 9

if they push to have TP lynched and are successful that makes 10

With the possibility of TPs killing TPs that could drive the total TP dead in the first round even higher.

So it would be fairly easy for the mafia to take out 10 TPs and just win the game in the first round.

I am not sure MR thought this through completely, giving all the mafia one kill as well. I actually think our only chance is if we all actually pick players we think are mafia and kill them this round. 

Even if we manage to lynch a mafia member that would still leave it 7 vs 7 and a mafia win.

There's not likely 8 mafia since there's no investigative roles. I'm thinking 6 maybe 7.

I also don't think the mafia would have a factional kill every round on top of the individual kills. It's likely they just have the 1 kill per player.

1 minute ago, Beluga Whale said:

There's not likely 8 mafia since there's no investigative roles. I'm thinking 6 maybe 7.

I also don't think the mafia would have a factional kill every round on top of the individual kills. It's likely they just have the 1 kill per player.

3) Kills will be announced at Night simultaneously. Killer identities will not be revealed, except for which victim was the Careers' collective target

buddy doesn't even read the OP!

On 18/02/2016 at 3:03 AM, Master Radishes said:

Standard Rules

http://cdcmafia.wikia.com/wiki/CDC_Mafia_Rulebook#CDC_Mafia_Rulebook

Game set up:

1) A Kingpin will be randomly chosen. He or she will select their own Careers (Mafia) prior to the game beginning.

2) Every single players, regardless of alignment, is given one optional kill attempt that can be used at any point during the game. Expect a bloodbath.

3) Kills will be announced at Night simultaneously. Killer identities will not be revealed, except for which victim was the Careers' collective target.

4) Kill order will be determined by the order I receive your targets. So if Player A submits a kill on Player B at 1:00, and Player B submits their own kill on Players A, C, D, etc. at 1:10, Player A's kill will go through first, meaning Player B will be dead before they have a chance to kill their own target. As kills occurs only at Night, feel free to submit a kill early and change it later; however, changing your target puts you at the back of the queue.

5) Multiple Med Kits will be periodically dropped in as gifts from Sponsors...at least to those who deserve one. Med Kits can be dropped during any point of the game, but they last one round (Nightfall) only, regardless of whether they were used. They can be passed on to someone else if so requested by the recipient, but do not have to be.

6) There are no other roles present in the game.

That is the most suspicious thing you have said all game BW, tell me to read the OP when you yourself didn't Doughty you need to keep your kill on BW if you already have it there IMO

Archived