The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Hunger Games

Master Radishes

{"notifications":{"count":"1","data":[{"id":"180649","title":"Time Lord quoted you in a topic: Mafia: The Hunger Games","url":"http:\/\/forum.canucks.com\/topic\/375026-mafia-the-hunger-games\/?do=findComment&comment=13207436","content":"no\n<br>\n","date":"1455922327","author_photo":"\/\/d6lr56j510wa3.cloudfront.net\/monthly_2015_10\/562578ee14a77__magesqtbnANd9GcSPeLM1vpbj0M5HVxxxO2-FpfIh7rtYgKFZHEBDdmLKDehJ424qmg.thumb_440acd5a1823c617f8c9863e33ac6dc2.30026f63acade4187723f5b3e1aa432b"}]},"messages":{"count":"0","data":[]}}

OOOOOOKKKAKAAAY

I was stalking TL's profile seeing if I can interfere with the system and get a hold of his notification count and PM count.

Clearly the ID I was watching was just mine :(

11 minutes ago, Time Lord said:

Why would he do that though? It's not like anyone would fall for it.

7 minutes ago, Time Lord said:

Okay now I just realized that by coming the conclusion that he wouldn't do it as mafia, I would be falling for it.

So disregard that, lol

Well just the way he worded the post... Here I am looking at the worst case scenario and BW is essentially saying "hey guys it's not that bad, the mafia aren't that strong" 

But even if there is 6 mafia like he says, and we listen to BW, chances are by the end of round 1 there will be 6 mafia vs. 10 TP... hardly something to rejoice about..

They are that strong and he knows it, what makes them stronger is if they take out TP before TP have a chance of killing mafia... I am serious everyone should just be outright targeting people they think are mafia this round and the sooner the better for the TP.

@DoughtysCheck keep your kill on BW since you submitted it earlier... and all TP vote for who you think is most likely mafia...

Also on a side note no one else thought otherwise's post of "I'm mafia TeeHee" was suspicious?

4 minutes ago, Zfetch said:

{"notifications":{"count":"1","data":[{"id":"180649","title":"Time Lord quoted you in a topic: Mafia: The Hunger Games","url":"http:\/\/forum.canucks.com\/topic\/375026-mafia-the-hunger-games\/?do=findComment&comment=13207436","content":"no\n<br>\n","date":"1455922327","author_photo":"\/\/d6lr56j510wa3.cloudfront.net\/monthly_2015_10\/562578ee14a77__magesqtbnANd9GcSPeLM1vpbj0M5HVxxxO2-FpfIh7rtYgKFZHEBDdmLKDehJ424qmg.thumb_440acd5a1823c617f8c9863e33ac6dc2.30026f63acade4187723f5b3e1aa432b"}]},"messages":{"count":"0","data":[]}}

OOOOOOKKKAKAAAY

I was stalking TL's profile seeing if I can interfere with the system and get a hold of his notification count and PM count.

Clearly the ID I was watching was just mine :(

lol

1 minute ago, Kazmanian Devil said:

I'm watching you m8. How can you be friends with Milk and Honey if you're a Liverpool fan?

We played on the same soccer team for 3 years. We both learnt to get over the fact that Liverpool are far superior than Man United and be civil to one another 

1 minute ago, Aladeen said:

Well just the way he worded the post... Here I am looking at the worst case scenario and BW is essentially saying "hey guys it's not that bad, the mafia aren't that strong" 

But even if there is 6 mafia like he says, and we listen to BW, chances are by the end of round 1 there will be 6 mafia vs. 10 TP... hardly something to rejoice about..

They are that strong and he knows it, what makes them stronger is if they take out TP before TP have a chance of killing mafia... I am serious everyone should just be outright targeting people they think are mafia this round and the sooner the better for the TP.

@DoughtysCheck keep your kill on BW since you submitted it earlier... and all TP vote for who you think is most likely mafia...

Also on a side note no one else thought otherwise's post of "I'm mafia TeeHee" was suspicious?

Oh you got me. I'm sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo mafia. I'm the most mafia ever.......

2 minutes ago, Aladeen said:

I'm going to re-think what our best option is here but I don't really think it's a good idea for everyone to use their kills in round 1.

Just now, otherwise said:

Oh you got me. I'm sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo mafia. I'm the most mafia ever.......

Well I would kill you for that but I can't bring myself to do it, I love you too much... Hey someone should kill Otherwise this round!

Archived