The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Hunger Games

Master Radishes

2 minutes ago, Beluga Whale said:

I have solid reasoning behind my lynch pool. I put other players there every game and they don't whine about it. 

I definitely understand why I annoy people but that's the way I scum-hunt and it's not likely changing.

i don't mind being in the lynch pool when I'm mafia but when I'm tp its annoying... Why are you never in the lynch pool.

1 minute ago, Zfetch said:

I have no mafia spam.

You guys are either assuming this because it's an easy excuse for a mafia to deflect off themselves or because I haven't been mafia in a while.

When I'm mafia I usually stay hidden in the shadows. There's no way I could spam let alone contribute more than 3 posts a page. I play wayyy more conservative.

That's an absolute lie. Does anyone here live by the rules of Lynch all liars?

21 minutes ago, Beluga Whale said:

Aladeen's acting real scummy. The progression in his logic this round hasn't been tp-like imo. Why is he just assuming MR doesn't know how to balance a game? If anyone could balance this game properly it would be MR.

Here BW is clearly doing two things, one sucking up to MR like the arse kisser he is, and two displaying knowledge more than a TP should have at this point in the game. How do you know the game is balanced? How do you know there are only 6 Mafia? If there is the usual 8 then I'm right the mafia is way OPed. You are saying don't look at the numbers just have faith in MR and by extension yourself to follow your plan of the TPs not using any kills on N1 

Unvote; Vote BW

31 minutes ago, Beluga Whale said:

Baer might be slanking right now. He's +'d a couple posts and was quick to respond about nightfall but he hasn't said anything else.

I posted earlier. I'm at work until 6 then I'm going to a movie right after so my attendance will be spotty tonight as I can only quickly drop in. Should be back to my regular self tomorrow.

3 minutes ago, Beluga Whale said:

Because I'm a high content poster and players like that are never lynched in round 1 unless there's a very good reason.

Wow look at this cocky arrogant post of BW's, no one will lynch him cause he's too good to be lynched R1 Give me a break you are worse than Virt man :rolleyes:

5 minutes ago, Lewitelli said:

You could do with some help tho given your place in the table ;)

PS. I know I can't say anything when I'm a Liverpool fan ;)

as long as certain players stay healthy I think City can win it.

Also happy there's a new fan for the footy thread.

Just now, Aladeen said:

Here BW is clearly doing two things, one sucking up to MR like the arse kisser he is, and two displaying knowledge more than a TP should have at this point in the game. How do you know the game is balanced? How do you know there are only 6 Mafia? If there is the usual 8 then I'm right the mafia is way OPed. You are saying don't look at the numbers just have faith in MR and by extension yourself to follow your plan of the TPs not using any kills on N1 

Unvote; Vote BW

1) Rude

2) With the knowledge we have it's not unreasonable to say it's likely that there's only 6 mafia.

What we know:

• Mafia have a factional kill as well as individual kills, allowing them to kill multiple players per nightfall
  • TPs don't have investigation roles so it's difficult to make alliances and confirm players as mafia.

Based on that I think I can predict MR went with the 1/4 mafia setup instead of the 1/3.

Just now, Dr.Strangelove said:

Hopefully no one last thing we need is a freaking blood bath round one or maybe we do need that...

That is what we need truly this game has been designed as a luck only win for the TP if we don't take our kills now we won't get to. The mafia can take out 8-10 TP in one round... TP should all submit kills for WHOEVER They think is mafia... if they really want to cancel them later go ahead but you better submit it soon because you know damn well the mafia are going to submit kills as soon as they can. 

5 minutes ago, Baer. said:

I posted earlier. I'm at work until 6 then I'm going to a movie right after so my attendance will be spotty tonight as I can only quickly drop in. Should be back to my regular self tomorrow.

It's sad that people have to defend themselves for things like checking in reading a couple pages and a +ing posts without posting something.

Archived