The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Hunger Games

Master Radishes

Game info is now up in the 2nd post. Ask any questions.

Full disclosure: I have no idea how this will turn out. :lol: It was only a half-formed idea until yesterday, and I haven't had time to think through every detail to decide if it's balanced or not. All I can tell you is it will probably end up a bloodbath - but that's sort of the point.

2 minutes ago, Master Radishes said:

Game info is now up in the 2nd post. Ask any questions.

Full disclosure: I have no idea how this will turn out. :lol: It was only a half-formed idea until yesterday, and I haven't had time to think through every detail to decide if it's balanced or not. All I can tell you is it will probably end up a bloodbath - but that's sort of the point.

But what about the voices that told me there would be a cult with intoews? They can't be wrong. 

8 hours ago, Master Radishes said:

Standard Rules

http://cdcmafia.wikia.com/wiki/CDC_Mafia_Rulebook#CDC_Mafia_Rulebook

Game set up:

1) A Kingpin will be randomly chosen. He or she will select their own Careers (Mafia) prior to the game beginning.

2) Every single players, regardless of alignment, is given one optional kill attempt that can be used at any point during the game. Expect a bloodbath.

3) Kills will be announced at Night simultaneously. Killer identities will not be revealed, except for which victim was the Careers' collective target.

4) Kill order will be determined by the order I receive your targets. So if Player A submits a kill on Player B at 1:00, and Player B submits their own kill on Players A, C, D, etc. at 1:10, Player A's kill will go through first, meaning Player B will be dead before they have a chance to kill their own target. As kills occurs only at Night, feel free to submit a kill early and change it later; however, changing your target puts you at the back of the queue.

5) Multiple Med Kits will be periodically dropped in as gifts from Sponsors...at least to those who deserve one. Med Kits can be dropped during any point of the game, but they last one round (Nightfall) only, regardless of whether they were used. They can be passed on to someone else if so requested by the recipient, but do not have to be.

6) There are no other roles present in the game.

Holy frack this is going to be hectic. I am tres excite.

21 minutes ago, Master Radishes said:

Not again...

Toews! Stop following Aladeen around with a mic'd-up drone and go live out your sick fantasies about 'cults' with someone else. :angry:

wait now the voices are saying that you'd know what this means... 

MR is off his trolley cause it's monkey's outside, he slipped on some ice and fell arse over tits even though he was dressed in his dog's dinner. The fall gave him the collywobbles, cause a fit lady passed him just then. Being oh so smooth MR said, "hows bout a little how's your father? I'm a little knackered but my John Thomas is at full salute and a little flapper like you needs a bit of the ol' slap and tickle." All she said was "piss off tosser!"

Knowing that he was completely snookered, MR responded with "well I gotta see a man about a dog and you look a little too up the duff for me to be up in your bits n' bobs! Barmy Bitch!" Now not being laid in a donkey's age was really getting to MR so he just started chasing every fanny he could see until he ran into a bobby and took him at Her Majesty's pleasure, so he just decided to go to bedfordshire in the clink starkers. Before he slept though he knew he would have to give the ol todger a jolly rub so he played with the ol twig and berries before going to kip.  

• -DLC- pinned this topic
  • -SN- unpinned this topic

Archived