The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Hunger Games

Master Radishes

2 minutes ago, Aladeen said:

Well this is the last thing I am going to say at all... If One of milk and honey or his little buddy lewt or whatever his stupid name is was KP they would pick the other one for their team you can see that's just how they roll.

Yeah, we definitely would :D

6 minutes ago, Beluga Whale said:

Lol TMI means you have too much information, meaning you're mafia and know more than the TPs about what's going on.

Also no one really thinks you're a dupe, we're just fooling around. 

Hahah so if you're smart In this game you're Mafia, if you're dumb af you're just trying to sabotage TP, and if you're inbetween you're just trying to lie low aka hiding something so Mafia? :D

2 minutes ago, Dral said:

obviously... but you're friends, so you can get a better read on him then us... what are you thinking?

Idk, haven't spoken to him much today as he's been sick. He says he's TP but he also told me the other day that  he wouldn't tell me if he was Mafia so it doesn't mean anything

alright, I'm off to work now... no one give Virt a medkit while I'm away...

if you HAVE a medkit ask yourself this - how helpful is Virt when TP (hardly ever unless he has a real role)

how good is Virt when mafia (really good. Like game changing good. Like most vets would pick him for sure good)

48 minutes ago, Virtanen87 said:

Vote JAY JAY

Why not? - 100% Wrong

48 minutes ago, milk and honey said:

why?

Good Question, I there an answer?

46 minutes ago, Lewitelli said:

Something just doesn't feel right about him. 

::D Virt forgot which one he was!:ph34r:

Guys I just want to take the time to appreciate MR and all he's done. Mafia was at an all time low and he came back to raise it to its former glory. Activity levels are through the roof and it's all thanks to our Lord and Savior, MR.

Dear Lord Radish will you bring me another Med kit tonight. Times are tough and I really want one. I know others don't have Med kits like me but I need them more because I'm...well special. I know you'll do the right thing.

Also I pray that you show Aladerp the path to righteousness and allow him to ask for forgiveness for all his sins.

Amen.

Archived