Qwags

District 12

thejazz97

District 12

GAME IS FULL

(OR IS IT?)

Intoewsable confirmed to be in district 13... not sure what faction though 

2 hours ago, Aladeen said:

Where was this your original thought? Huh? Dropping in just to say you agree with Dral why don't you add something to the game? 

You can't agree enough about me huh? Well as usual you'd be wrong so there is that. Dr S is definitely Mafia.

In fact I would go so far as to say Dr S is actually most the most likely to be KP.

If MR was willing to give BW all the med kits cause he kissed his ass earlier in the game then I see no reason why he wouldn't have picked  the KP rather than just letting it be random. If MR was going to give the best role to someone IMO it would be DrS

Also if you're so convinced I am Mafia why aren't you and all the others who are convinced voting for me. Oh yah cause when I come up Town you don't want to have your name beside all the other idiots who voted for me. 

Any other original thoughts that you've had that someone else has already posted or was this your only one? Should we just assume that Dral posts all your original thoughts and that he speaks for the both of you? In which case make sure to let Mr know in Mafia chat so you don't have to take the time to bother to vote cause Dral already did it for you.

Tbh wanted to see your reaction 

Was 10/10

Here's an original thought English muffins with apples and PB are GOAT make of that what you will

28 minutes ago, JohnLocke said:

Yes because I'd be dumb enough to do that if I was mafia... 

You could be doing it just so you could end up saying this and making it look like you're TP.

Just like how BW could have pretended to not know the mafia get a factional kill to make us think he wouldn't do that as mafia.

My point is that this is a case of WIFOM. That post doesn't really prove your faction either way.

Just now, Time Lord said:

You could be doing it just so you could end up saying this and making it look like you're TP.

Just like how BW could have pretended to not know the mafia get a factional kill to make us think he wouldn't do that as mafia.

My point is that this is a case of WIFOM. That post doesn't really prove your faction either way.

I think it does because JL has a history of showing TMI when mafia. 

Archived