The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Hunger Games

Master Radishes

2 hours ago, Master Radishes said:

Vote Count

Aladeen - 8 (DoughtysCheck, Dral, Baer, Lewitelli, King Heffy, Time Lord, Dr.Strangelove, fwybwed)

King Heffy - 1 (JohnLocke)

Beluga Whale - 1 (Aladeen)

JohnLocke - 1 (Virtanen87)

thejazz97 - 1 (otherwise)

Jeez it's a tight one guys!! ;)

7 hours ago, fwybwed said:

Vote Aladeen... District vote.

Scummy entrance.

6 hours ago, Virtanen87 said:

Alright guys punched in some numbers and I've come up with a solid list. 

MVP list #675

1)BW

2)John Locke

3)kakanucks

4)Aladeen

5)JAY JAY

6)OTIS

Confirmed Tp

- Baer

- Zfetch

-Virtanen87

How is bear tp? He's been scummy if anything.

Aladeen's certainly deserving of the votes but we need a good counter-wagon.

I propose fwybwed. He provides way less spew than Aladeen so he's a decent option. 

vote fwybwed

10 hours ago, Beluga Whale said:

Guys I just want to take the time to appreciate MR and all he's done. Mafia was at an all time low and he came back to raise it to its former glory. Activity levels are through the roof and it's all thanks to our Lord and Savior, MR.

Dear Lord Radish will you bring me another Med kit tonight. Times are tough and I really want one. I know others don't have Med kits like me but I need them more because I'm...well special. I know you'll do the right thing.

Also I pray that you show Aladerp the path to righteousness and allow him to ask for forgiveness for all his sins.

Amen.

So this is how we get medkits ?

Well, in that case - I want to praise the all great VIC, the best tribute from district 2 who ever played mafia and all that good stuff!

14 hours ago, Time Lord said:

Vote Aladeen.

Last game yoy wanted to save Aladeen even though he was scummy because he provides good spew. Why not this game?

15 hours ago, milk and honey said:

Just doubt MR makes a player mafia in back to back game that he was hosting. Just a gut feeling. How many times do you remember a player being mafia in back to back games?

I will go look for them now.

Is anyone else really suspicious of this? I mean first off it's ridiculous reasoning for having someone as a top town lean at this point. Second why would JL be the only one he singles out if the players who were mafia last game? By the same logic you should have had fwydabed, Kaz and Virt as town leans, correct?

Seems to me like you made up a BS list and made up that reason for having JL because you didn't have any actual reasoning behind it.

10 minutes ago, Beluga Whale said:

Is anyone else really suspicious of this? I mean first off it's ridiculous reasoning for having someone as a top town lean at this point. Second why would JL be the only one he singles out if the players who were mafia last game? By the same logic you should have had fwydabed, Kaz and Virt as town leans, correct?

Seems to me like you made up a BS list and made up that reason for having JL because you didn't have any actual reasoning behind it.

Like I have said beforehand. I totally forgot Kingpin chose his mafia partners for this game.  JL posts when I was catching up didn't look suspicious at all and for some reason, his name popped into my head

You said gun to your head so ya I made a fast list. I made the list thinking MR chose all the mafia members and tried putting myself in his shoes. I couldn't remember a game where someone was mafia in back to back games, especially with the same host. The rates of that happening I Imagine is extremely low. Like mentioned before though that idea doesn't matter since Kingpin chose his mafia. 

I mean cmon you are really grasping desperately here.  

Archived