The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Hunger Games

Master Radishes

1 hour ago, Aladeen said:

Interesting that Intoews isn't part of this game considering his last game... methinks there are PM arrangements with him and MR. This is how I came upon this information!

tinfoil_hat_antenna.jpg

I was hoping for more of a Haymitch type role, but it doesn't really make sense when Dral could drink me under the table any day.

3 minutes ago, Aladeen said:

wait now the voices are saying that you'd know what this means... 

MR is off his trolley cause it's monkey's outside, he slipped on some ice and fell arse over tits even though he was dressed in his dog's dinner. The fall gave him the collywobbles, cause a fit lady passed him just then. Being oh so smooth MR said, "hows bout a little how's your father? I'm a little knackered but my John Thomas is at full salute and a little flapper like you needs a bit of the ol' slap and tickle." All she said was "piss off tosser!"

Knowing that he was completely snookered, MR responded with "well I gotta see a man about a dog and you look a little too up the duff for me to be up in your bits n' bobs! Barmy Bitch!" Now not being laid in a donkey's age was really getting to MR so he just started chasing every fanny he could see until he ran into a bobby and took him at Her Majesty's pleasure, so he just decided to go to bedfordshire in the clink starkers. Before he slept though he knew he would have to give the ol todger a jolly rub so he played with the ol twig and berries before going to kip.  

I think Aladeen hit his head or something...

21 minutes ago, Aladeen said:

wait now the voices are saying that you'd know what this means... 

MR is off his trolley cause it's monkey's outside, he slipped on some ice and fell arse over tits even though he was dressed in his dog's dinner. The fall gave him the collywobbles, cause a fit lady passed him just then. Being oh so smooth MR said, "hows bout a little how's your father? I'm a little knackered but my John Thomas is at full salute and a little flapper like you needs a bit of the ol' slap and tickle." All she said was "piss off tosser!"

Knowing that he was completely snookered, MR responded with "well I gotta see a man about a dog and you look a little too up the duff for me to be up in your bits n' bobs! Barmy Bitch!" Now not being laid in a donkey's age was really getting to MR so he just started chasing every fanny he could see until he ran into a bobby and took him at Her Majesty's pleasure, so he just decided to go to bedfordshire in the clink starkers. Before he slept though he knew he would have to give the ol todger a jolly rub so he played with the ol twig and berries before going to kip.  

I'm impressed. You speak Hollywood British very well.

But, to use the true local vernacular, you're chattin' rubbish, bruv.

Archived