The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Hunger Games

Master Radishes

Well that was an interesting 10 pages or so.

I hope we get an update on whether Aladeen will be back or not, because even though he was over aggressive and his plan for TPs to use their kills wasn't something I entirely agreed with, I personally still think he's TP.

Letw, fwbdy, jazz (no time to scroll back for spelling the names right, deal with it B)) all hit my scum radar.

Particularly didn't like that fwb was posting elsewhere on CDC but never came here, and the first thing he does coming in was to vote without real reasoning.

Jazz: similar as fwb.

BW: just keeps yoyo-ing between TP / Mafia for me.

vote fwb

3 minutes ago, Kakanucks said:

I hope we get an update on whether Aladeen will be back or not, because even though he was over aggressive and his plan for TPs to use their kills wasn't something I entirely agreed with, I personally still think he's TP.

Letw, fwbdy, jazz (no time to scroll back for spelling the names right, deal with it B)) all hit my scum radar.

Particularly didn't like that fwb was posting elsewhere on CDC but never came here, and the first thing he does coming in was to vote without real reasoning.

vote fwb

I mean how? This is textbook mafia Aladeen we're talking about.

11 minutes ago, Kakanucks said:

vote fwb

What makes you think I'm scum?

2 minutes ago, Beluga Whale said:

Give me one good reason why you think I'm mafia. 

I'm starting to see what you were saying about JJ now btw. He's probably going to be in my MVP scum list which will be announced later tonight.

Looking forward to it :D

as long as I'm not in it ;)

1 hour ago, Beluga Whale said:

I mean how? This is textbook mafia Aladeen we're talking about.

its been awhile since the last time i've last played mafia, but i remember there were times where Aladeen was acting like this and he turned up TP.

But I don't think it matters now, since seems like Aladeen won't be back before nightfall, and he's pretty much a dead man.

1 hour ago, Lewitelli said:

What makes you think I'm scum?

Just some of your posts kinda come off scummy, but I've never played with you before, so it may just be how you play.

Either way, don't really mind it.

58 minutes ago, Dr.Strangelove said:

Can't remove accidental quote

I'd rank them 

Aladeenis

Qwags

Jizzy

Fwy

Saw bw post but forgot to quote while catching up

Fwy

aladeen

Qwags

Jazz

Although 

KH and Dr.S bandwagon votes on Aladeen and how they just randomly pop in is scummy like.

My turn for a quick fire question

If you are the KP and you can choose 5 of us. Which 5 do you choose and why? 

Town reads (In order of townies to least):

Lewitelli - Towny through and through

DoughtysCheck - Towny although he's gone a bit silent lately.

Zfetch - I think this is town Zfetch despite him lying earlier.

Virtanen87 - Towny Virty

JohnLocke - Is being useful. Mafia JL is rarely useful.

King Heffy - Consistent with his usual town game.

OurTimeToShine - Like his first couple posts and I don't see too many KPs picking him tbh.

milk and honey - Consistent with his previous town games. He also handled my accusations in a towny way.

Neutral:

Dral - Didn't say that catchphrase lol. Nothing scummy to report though.

Go Faulk Yourself - Not useful but not scummy.

Baka - MIA

Qwags - slanking? Only reason he's neutral is because I don't see too many KPs picking him.

Baer - Decent. I can't even remember the last time he was scum so I don't have much to compare to.

Kakanucks - Good first posts but the last few have reeked.

Otherwise - Not being helpful despite having several posts but that doesn't necessarily make her scum.

Scum (Scummiest to least):

Aladeen 

thejazz97 - TP Jazz is always TWTBW and usually a lot more active. This is clearly a different Jazz.

g_bassi13 – Probably slanking

fwybwed - That vote for Aladeen was still scummy af.

Dr.Strangelove - Not useful like he can be. Also he would be an ideal KP selection imo.

JAY JAY - He's not trying to help the TP like he was last game. I sense a hesitance in his tone which might be a scum tell.

Time Lord - Playing a bit different from his usual town game.

1 hour ago, Beluga Whale said:

Give me one good reason why you think I'm mafia. 

I'm starting to see what you were saying about JJ now btw. He's probably going to be in my MVP scum list which will be announced later tonight.

Indeed?! Tell me more oh great whale. Could you be specific, page wise, where any reliable info or speculation by Virt would lead you to believe I'm scum.

If, and that is a BIG IF, Virt is TP, then anything he says can only be the ramblings of an unbalanced mind, as I am TP, and damn proud of it.  If he is, (very likely)mafia, then I suspect you are likely scum too.

So far top scum list: Alad, BW, Virt, JL, fwybwed

1 minute ago, JAY JAY said:

Indeed?! Tell me more oh great whale. Could you be specific, page wise, where any reliable info or speculation by Virt would lead you to believe I'm scum.

If, and that is a BIG IF, Virt is TP, then anything he says can only be the ramblings of an unbalanced mind, as I am TP, and damn proud of it.  If he is, (very likely)mafia, then I suspect you are likely scum too.

So far top scum list: Alad, BW, Virt, JL, fwybwed

You've done no scum-hunting other than deflecting at those accusing you. 

Archived