The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Hunger Games

Master Radishes

1 minute ago, Beluga Whale said:

I don't think that'll be too helpful at this point but I'll bite for fun.

1) Dr. S

2) KH

3) Virt

4) TL

5)g_bassi

Why are you assuming there's 6 mafia?

Saw a post earlier saying there was 6-8 mafia.  By my understanding, that's traditional number Mafia uses for 25ish people in the game. Also, even if there are more or fewer mafia members, a top5 list just sounds better than a top 7 or something list. 

10 minutes ago, Beluga Whale said:

Scum (Scummiest to least):

Aladeen 

thejazz97 - TP Jazz is always TWTBW and usually a lot more active. This is clearly a different Jazz.

g_bassi13 – Probably slanking

fwybwed - That vote for Aladeen was still scummy af.

Dr.Strangelove - Not useful like he can be. Also he would be an ideal KP selection imo.

JAY JAY - He's not trying to help the TP like he was last game. I sense a hesitance in his tone which might be a scum tell.

Time Lord - Playing a bit different from his usual town game.

Kazmanian Devil - He's always ITT to talk....but never about relevant things.

Just now, JAY JAY said:

You have defined nothing, I have scum hunted and currently have several listed.

I will repeat them for you: Alad, BW, Virt, JL, and fwybwed.

Lold I thought you wanted the definition of scum-hunting. I'll go through your post if you want. Give me like 6-7 minutes.

BTW just listing names isn't scum-hunting. 

On 2/19/2016 at 0:52 PM, JAY JAY said:

I don't know if I should be relieved or insulted that I'm not on anybodies list. Kill all of you. vote everybody

Not scum-hunting

On 2/19/2016 at 0:58 PM, JAY JAY said:

Well thank you! Are you the TP leader again?

Not scum-hunting

On 2/19/2016 at 1:10 PM, JAY JAY said:

Actually Zfetch, the context for me was fine. We base our lynches off sound appraisal of the other players correct. That appraisal is heavily weighted by former play. I'm only trying to get a handle on you. I think your scum and you've floated to the top of my lynch pool. Thank you!

1st instance of scum-hunting

On 2/19/2016 at 1:19 PM, JAY JAY said:

Straight off - get Jay out of that damn lynch pool!

Not scum-hunting

On 2/19/2016 at 1:25 PM, JAY JAY said:

Everyone else belongs there though.

Not scum-hunting

On 2/19/2016 at 2:19 PM, JAY JAY said:

Share with me District Buddy!

Not scum-hunting

On 2/20/2016 at 4:10 PM, JAY JAY said:

Lynch Pool of Possible Scum

BW - Med Kit Hoarder and MR fave

Zfetch - Uses a lot of capitals

TL - uses %

DC - won't share his mafia info with district buddy

KD and Otherwise - posting footy crap

Lewitelli - Gemini,  noob and Virt

This is a useless list. No actual reasoning was provided.

On 2/20/2016 at 6:26 PM, JAY JAY said:

This is the plan as your kingpin has laid it out to you?

Is there a contingency plan?

2nd instance of scum-hunting (on lewtiti)

On 2/20/2016 at 6:28 PM, JAY JAY said:

You're always 100% convinced that I'm mafia, but not 100% correct.

Deflecting

23 hours ago, JAY JAY said:

Why not? - 100% Wrong

Good Question, I there an answer?

::D Virt forgot which one he was!:ph34r:

Joking around.

4 hours ago, JAY JAY said:

Vote Occurrences

page 5  - Game On!!
         5  - Alad votes Baer
         8  - Alad unvotes Baer - votes Zfetch
         9  - JL votes BW
        10 - JL unvotes BW - votes KH
        12 - Alad unvotes Zfetch - votes otherwise
             - otherwise votes Alad
        15 - DC votes Alad
             - Zfetch votes BW
        16 - Alad unvotes otherwise - votes BW
        17 - Zfetch unvotes BW
        19 - Dral votes Alad
        20 - Baer votes Alad
             - Lew votes Alad
             - otherwise unvotes Alad
        22 - KH votes Alad
        24 - Virt votes Jay
        26 - TL votes Alad
             - otherwise votes Jazz
        27 - Dr.S votes Alad
        28 - fwybwed votes Alad
             - Virt unvotes Jay - votes JL
        29 - BW votes fwybwed
             - Jazz votes Dral
             - fwybwed votes BW - did not unvote Alad ( vote invalid)
        30 - M&H votes fwybwed
        31 - Dral unvotes Alad - votes fwybwed

Vote counts are nice but don't get you TP points.

3 hours ago, JAY JAY said:

That vote still rests on Alad (page 28 fwybwed votes Alad and on page 29 fwybwed votes BW - NO UNVOTE OCCURS

17 minutes ago, JAY JAY said:

Indeed?! Tell me more oh great whale. Could you be specific, page wise, where any reliable info or speculation by Virt would lead you to believe I'm scum.

If, and that is a BIG IF, Virt is TP, then anything he says can only be the ramblings of an unbalanced mind, as I am TP, and damn proud of it.  If he is, (very likely)mafia, then I suspect you are likely scum too.

So far top scum list: Alad, BW, Virt, JL, fwybwed

Deflecting

So a grand total of 2 scum-hunts. Not very good.

1 minute ago, Kazmanian Devil said:

"Otherwise - Not being helpful despite having several posts but that doesn't necessarily make her scum."

"Kazmanian Devil - He's always ITT to talk....but never about relevant things."

tired of these double standards!

Ikr

On one hand some people want to have a unified vote and otherhand it's a bandwagon vote.

Just now, milk and honey said:

Ikr

On one hand some people want to have a unified vote and otherhand it's a bandwagon vote.

There's a difference. When you're voting to try to lynch the player that is in your opinion, the best option, there's nothing wrong. Bandwagoning is voting for the sake of voting with everyone else without showing that you are really voting for the player you think should be lynched.

2 minutes ago, milk and honey said:

why those 5? Please provide some of your insight to the thread.

Alad, BW, Virt - As experienced players, they have to be viewed with caution. They have played enough games on both sides, to have each developed game personas. They have learned to participate and cooperate individually and collectively. This isn't by itself any reason to vote tp or mafia, just reason not to trust them. They talk about past games as mafia or tp as a factor in how they play. All of this, supposedly goes into their evaluations. I don't as yet have their experience from all these games played. Of course they don't have the book on me yet. For me, it is a safer bet to believe that they are scum. Last game I was tp also, got lynched by tp. Saw a lot of my kin get lynched! The whole Alad vs BW is highly suspect to me. Alad just went a little to far promoting BW as his opposite.

3 minutes ago, JAY JAY said:

Alad, BW, Virt - As experienced players, they have to be viewed with caution. They have played enough games on both sides, to have each developed game personas. They have learned to participate and cooperate individually and collectively. This isn't by itself any reason to vote tp or mafia, just reason not to trust them. They talk about past games as mafia or tp as a factor in how they play. All of this, supposedly goes into their evaluations. I don't as yet have their experience from all these games played. Of course they don't have the book on me yet. For me, it is a safer bet to believe that they are scum. Last game I was tp also, got lynched by tp. Saw a lot of my kin get lynched! The whole Alad vs BW is highly suspect to me. Alad just went a little to far promoting BW as his opposite.

What about the other 2?

6 minutes ago, Beluga Whale said:

There's a difference. When you're voting to try to lynch the player that is in your opinion, the best option, there's nothing wrong. Bandwagoning is voting for the sake of voting with everyone else without showing that you are really voting for the player you think should be lynched.

That is true

1 minute ago, JAY JAY said:

That's fine just please don't use a kill on us if you're tp (this applies to everyone). If Virt and I are TP, the mafia will certainly take care of us at some point.

I'm not even asking anyone to trust me. Just evaluate my logic and discoveries and come to your own conclusions. 

18 minutes ago, Beluga Whale said:

Not scum-hunting

Not scum-hunting

1st instance of scum-hunting

Not scum-hunting

Not scum-hunting

Not scum-hunting

This is a useless list. No actual reasoning was provided.

2nd instance of scum-hunting (on lewtiti)

Deflecting

Joking around.

Vote counts are nice but don't get you TP points.

Deflecting

So a grand total of 2 scum-hunts. Not very good.

@Lewitelli

LIRL LEWTITI OP.

Archived