The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Hunger Games

Master Radishes

2 minutes ago, Kazmanian Devil said:

The thing that scares me about lynching BW is that there was 4 successful kill attempts. Wouldn't there be more than 4 Mafia in the game? Makes me think the failed attempt on BW was by Mafia. If I was Mafia, I would've wanted my team to use the attempts immediately, as it's too valuable of a tool to let go to waste (in the case of a TP striking gold and killing Mafia)

This happens when you delete a quote. Just copy your post before hitting submit.

*5 successful. Or do you mean 4 successful mafia attacks? Slip up?

Beluga Whale was saved by a Med Kit!

FALLEN TRIBUTES

Aladeen [TRIBUTE] - Lynch

Zfetch [TRIBUTE] - Careers kill

DoughtysCheck[TRIBUTE]

King Heffy [TRIBUTE]

JAY JAY [TRIBUTE]

Dr.Strangelove [TRIBUTE]

Dral [TRIBUTE]

Still very likely the mafia targeted me despite me claiming to have the med kit.

I'm for fun.

I'm for observing.

I'm for thinking.

I'm for going on gut instinct.

I'm for keeping most of the above to myself, because that's who I am.

(also I can be way wrong and I don't like to lead people down the wrong path.)

If I vote for someone it can be a joke or to see what their reaction might be or because I really do think they are mafia. I might say why, I might not. I might put a video of Jazz from fresh prince getting thrown out of the house under my vote,  just because I think it's funny.

1 hour ago, Time Lord said:

I think it was a bluff. Why would MR give him multiple medkits? He probably just said that because with Doughty already targeting him, he was scared that just one other TP could cause the death of him, and basically the demise of his mafia team. The nightfall says he was saved by the medkit. Wouldn't that be a false statement if multiple medkits saved him? 

BW wouldn't look guilty if he stayed consistent in his position on the Aladeen lynch. If he had, we wouldn't even be having this argument, and I would be actively defending BW. He has dug his own grave.

Possible bluff, sure. But his claim of having any at all could have been too. And it wasn't.

Just now, otherwise said:

I'm for fun.

I'm for observing.

I'm for thinking.

I'm for going on gut instinct.

I'm for keeping most of the above to myself, because that's who I am.

(also I can be way wrong and I don't like to lead people down the wrong path.)

If I vote for someone it can be a joke or to see what their reaction might be or because I really do think they are mafia. I might say why, I might not. I might put a video of Jazz from fresh prince getting thrown out of the house under my vote,  just because I think it's funny.

Okay that's fine but tell me why would never said anything when Aladeen was going to be lynched. You were completely silent about that despite posting in the thread. It tells me you had something to hide.

33 minutes ago, Beluga Whale said:

You make decent points but I still find it really unlikely that they didn't target you when they had 5-7 kills to use. Same goes for Virt. 

There's a good chance they didn't target you either. Doughty most likely tried to kill you, and you were saved by a medkit, which can't stop 2 kill attempts.

28 minutes ago, Kazmanian Devil said:

The thing that scares me about lynching BW is that there was 4 successful kill attempts. Wouldn't there be more than 4 Mafia in the game? Makes me think the failed attempt on BW was by Mafia. If I was Mafia, I would've wanted my team to use the attempts immediately, as it's too valuable of a tool to let go to waste (in the case of a TP striking gold and killing Mafia)

Maybe they don't think the same way as you? Or maybe you're mafia and you're saying this now as a defense of BW.

1 minute ago, Time Lord said:

There's a good chance they didn't target you either. Doughty most likely tried to kill you, and you were saved by a medkit, which can't stop 2 kill attempts.

Adding to this: If Virtanen and I are automatically mafia, why didn't the mafia just leave every active player alive so they would be "confirmed mafia" and easy lynch targets.

WIFOM

BW: why are you so confident I am Mafia? Just because I didn't agree with Aladeen being Mafia and didn't jump on the bandwagon?

I would look to 1 or 2 of the players that didn't vote last round as Mafia, best time for them to lay low and still know whats going on without actually being here. My guess, Baka and OTTS.

I would also look at the list of people that the dead TPs had interest in, certainly there would have been Mafia members there.

My list would be:

Fwybed

Baer.

KD

LEwt

On the fence:

BW

Otherwise

Jazz

Archived