The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Hunger Games

Master Radishes

We can't have scattered votes. If you don't want me lynched but you have your vote on someone who's not getting lynched by nightfall, then you're basically helping me get lynched.

30 minutes ago, g_bassi13 said:

Vote fwybed

I don't see fwy getting lynched tonight. Also based on his voting I actually don't think he's mafia. 

What about Kaka?

1 minute ago, Virtanen87 said:

Just lynch BW. It will gives us the most information. If BW is mafia then so is kaka because BW is trying really hard to distance himself from kaka.

I agree

The people defending him if he is mafia will have to answer questions tomorrow. 

Who hasn't voted?

2hours 16mins to go till night fall.

5 minutes ago, Go Faulk Yourself said:

No reason at all, to be honest. I need to get a vote in, and BW keeps pushing Kakanucks. I guess I'm sheeping tonight. I could vote for BW, but I'm unsure on him tbh. 

I should just use my kill :^)

Don't you fracking do it. The med kit will only save me from the mafia kill tonight.

4 minutes ago, Virtanen87 said:

Just lynch BW. It will gives us the most information. If BW is mafia then so is kaka because BW is trying really hard to distance himself from kaka.

You're a potato bud. When Virt is TP he's the MVP and doesn't make illogical choices like this. I wouldn't be opposed to someone killing him tonight.

1 minute ago, milk and honey said:

I agree

The people defending him if he is mafia will have to answer questions tomorrow. 

Who hasn't voted?

2hours 16mins to go till night fall.

You were PMing me last night about an alliance so I don't see how Aladeen flipping TP is enough for you to completely flip your read on me.

2 minutes ago, otherwise said:

tbh, I would like to, but I'm not wanting to deal with bs at the moment.

What does that even mean? The BS of me defending myself from a lynch? 

2 minutes ago, Beluga Whale said:

You were PMing me last night about an alliance so I don't see how Aladeen flipping TP is enough for you to completely flip your read on me.

After thinking who would the kingpin pick this game. I realized that you are easily one of the top targets and even though first round is guess work for the most part. It feels like you are different this game from last game and after toews last game I am not protecting someone. I trusted you on Aladeen and even thought it was TWTBW but you kept the attacks on him. Also went after fwybwed out of nowhere. Almost trying to make you look better if Aladeen is tp and you would only know that if you are mafia.

Like otherwise said looks like you are riled up, 

Archived