The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Hunger Games

Master Radishes

Looking back now, BW actually did make a strong point against Kakanucks now that I read it without a bias. She made the same mistake as mafia in the past, and it's not like she has played this game so much that her mafia tendencies have changed. 

It's probably the best evidence we have, but I'm also fairly confident in Virtanen and OTTS being mafia. Virtanen because he's been wrong all game and is still alive despite being a strong player. OTTS for what I said earlier. In the worst case scenario, there's 5 mafia. That leaves 2 more people. 

Milk, Baka, JL, and I are probably all TP. Which would make 2 of Qwags, Baer, Kaz, bassi, and Jazz mafia.

Vote Kakanucks

1 hour ago, Time Lord said:

Looking back now, BW actually did make a strong point against Kakanucks now that I read it without a bias. She made the same mistake as mafia in the past, and it's not like she has played this game so much that her mafia tendencies have changed. 

It's probably the best evidence we have, but I'm also fairly confident in Virtanen and OTTS being mafia. Virtanen because he's been wrong all game and is still alive despite being a strong player. OTTS for what I said earlier. In the worst case scenario, there's 5 mafia. That leaves 2 more people. 

Milk, Baka, JL, and I are probably all TP. Which would make 2 of Qwags, Baer, Kaz, bassi, and Jazz mafia.

Vote Kakanucks

Looks like your bad game is getting even worse

although I do agree with you that virtanen is probably Mafia.

I think bassi would be a better vote though as that was my original feeling.

vote bassi

9 hours ago, Beluga Whale said:

Town reads (In order of towniest to least):

milk and honey

OurTimeToShine

TL

Qwags

Neutral:

John Locke

jazz

Scum (Scummiest to least)

Kakanucks

Virtanen87

Baer

g_bassi13

Kazmanian Devil

Baka

Alright I'm all caught up so here's my big post. I'm doing it by mobile so don't expect a bunch of quotes. I'm not dealing with that.

Milk & Honey - Agree. Very town like, trying to actually solve the game. Has generally been helpful. I don't have anything negative to really say off the top of my head.

OTTS - Disagree. How can somebody who has barely played be so high on the TP list? If BW turned Mafia I would have been 100% sure OTTS is Mafia. But I still haven't seen enough of him. I'd put him in neutral.

TL - Agree. While I was reading the back and forth I noticed it looked a lot like 2 TP's fighting. Both had good reason yet no solid evidence.

Qwags - Agree. Out of the blue vote for me which was suspicious, but the way he flip flops is not something Mafia would do. He would probably be coached.

JohnLocke - Agree. Getting both town and scum reads on a lot of his posts. Have yet to see him really make an impact. His last 2 votes look a little scummy but not enough to go on.

Jazz - Probably the most diverse playing style, you really never can tell with him. Possible Mafia scapegoat.

Kakanucks - Agree. Most scummy after last round. Best lynch choice, especially after his/her last few posts.

Virtanen87 - Disagree. A bit suspect I'll admit, but that's just the kind of player he is. I'd put him in the neutral category for now, at most he's my lowest scum read.

Baer. - My attendance has been suspect since I'm usually really active so I could see why BW would put me on his scum list, but I honestly just think of was in spite cause I voted for him. He never really gave any good argument.

g_bassi13 - Agree. I'm getting a mild scum vibe from g_bassi but he really needs to show his face more.

Kaz - Agree. His vote on himself last night looks like a Mafia trying to avoid any conflict of interest. His voting pattern is sketchy.

Baka - No opinion. Has not posted enough. GK candatites up until last night.

Can someone please give an explanation on how my last posts have been scummy and in what ways?

All the players that died have been quite vocal the past 2 rounds, which leads me to think that Mafia has been laying low and quiet and letting TPs kill themselves off.

Which would put Qwags, baer., Baka, JL on my Mafia list.

TL, Virt, g_bassi, is Neutral on me, but Virt more on the Mafia side.

If I was Mafia, I wouldn't engage myself much in the first 2 rounds, especially if the speculation of the numbers of Mafia players is smaller than the standard 5-6, it is much safer to have most lurk and vote, and not to bring too much attention to themselves to survive.

2 hours ago, Kakanucks said:

All the players that died have been quite vocal the past 2 rounds, which leads me to think that Mafia has been laying low and quiet and letting TPs kill themselves off.

If this is true then we are all Mafia because this thread is dead today <_<

41 minutes ago, Virtanen87 said:

Wow benning needs to be fired asap

At this point I ain't even mad. One step closer to him finally being fired. Haven't liked him since the very beginning. Even just what he (and Linden) said when first hired...I just got a bad sense of it. And he has lived down to my expectations ever since.

Archived