The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Hunger Games

Master Radishes

35 minutes ago, JohnLocke said:

I'm reporting Aladeen for destroying my innocence 

pfff if that's a crime we may as well arrest people for indecent exposure, like one time I don't wear any pants to TGIFriday's and all of a sudden I'm a registered sex offender, like really? I thought this was a free country, freedom from tyranny, freedom from oppression and freedom for my balls to soak up some sun and air! 

1 hour ago, Aladeen said:

pfff if that's a crime we may as well arrest people for indecent exposure, like one time I don't wear any pants to TGIFriday's and all of a sudden I'm a registered sex offender, like really? I thought this was a free country, freedom from tyranny, freedom from oppression and freedom for my balls to soak up some sun and air! 

i love you. don't ever change :wub:

6 hours ago, Aladeen said:

Alright Imma host one suckas since I said I wasn't gonna play no more! And because I love virt so much and Dral's ballz I will play his Dral's ballz game but then I am sabbatical to go backpacking around Bangkok!

I am flying to Bangkok in 2 days. Though less backpacking and more shroom shakes and ladyboy hookers.

1 hour ago, Dr.Strangelove said:

To all my fellow mafia players

:wub:

Keep on being the best part of CDC

1 hour ago, Intoewsables said:

Game's over. You don't need to keep sucking up for med-kits. ;) 

B!TCH where was my medkit? I totally said you were cool...

Also - No offense to M&H, but I'd rather have Aladeen host the next one.... I miss epic nightfalls...

16 minutes ago, milk and honey said:

I am ok with waiting for a game to host one. Go ahead @Aladeen  and make a thread!

Just to be totally honest. Aladeen has the best avatar out of all of us. 

Dral: I totally understand and can't wait to experience my first nightfall with Aladeen. You make it sound interesting and exciting! ;)  

It's a mind blowing experience he really gives it his all to ensure you limp away fully satisfied 

Archived