The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Hunger Games

Master Radishes

I don't think BW is mafia actually, because from what I read in that mega zodiac thread, he has been TP for a few games in a row now, so obviously everyone will think he will be mafia for sure the next game.

Which makes me think KP wouldn't choose him. OF COURSE, unless he IS the KP.

Then, KILL HIM!

Alright Lewitelli! Here's how to be a good mafia player:

1) Vote a mafia. A good way to eliminate people who could be mafia are based on people who have solid evidence behind a role claim and people who are voted by Zfetch. Good chance both ways they're not mafia.

2) Suck Aladeen's "Aladeen" in hopes of getting the mafia list leaked to you

3) Analyse rounds in deep detail.

If all else fails, contact Big Mike. 

38 minutes ago, Beluga Whale said:

I'm tp! Thought I'd be mafia for sure and I'm going to make the kingpin regret not picking me lol.

I'll have the Lynch pool ready when I get home.

And for the love of God don't waste your fracking kills on night one. I swear if I get TP killed again I'm going to rage so hard.

Then I see this, and it sounds like Mafia trying too hard to say he's TP.

Why'd you gotta confuse me like dis BW!! :unsure:

38 minutes ago, Beluga Whale said:

I'm tp! Thought I'd be mafia for sure and I'm going to make the kingpin regret not picking me lol. 

I'll have the Lynch pool ready when I get home.

And for the love of God don't waste your fracking kills on night one. I swear if I get TP killed again I'm going to rage so hard.

So tempted to kill you :P

wtf I tried to post and everything got deleted. 

I think the kingpin is likely selecting many "under the radar" players and staying away from the big names that draw significant attention (like myself). I'm thinking players that usually make it far in the game as scum without drawing attention to themselves like KH, bassi, mau5 and TL to name a few.

1 minute ago, Beluga Whale said:

wtf I tried to post and everything got deleted. 

I think the kingpin is likely selecting many "under the radar" players and staying away from the big names that draw significant attention (like myself). I'm thinking players that usually make it far in the game as scum without drawing attention to themselves like KH, bassi, mau5 and TL to name a few.

Alright alright I will un kill you! If I die now and don't get to use my kill Imma be very sad! 

Archived