The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Hunger Games

Master Radishes

2 minutes ago, Virtanen87 said:

Dral is a pussy. He won't kill me

Yah if he doesn't kill you then we will all know  his pic was just a fake and that he just has a mound of flesh with a hole where his twig and berries was supposed to be. 

2 minutes ago, Beluga Whale said:

I think it's good to consider what the kingpin might pick, but too much WIFOMing could lead us down a dark path.

I agree, this strategy would only work if we had a strong idea on who KP is.

Since it could randomly be anyone, trying to go down this path will eventually be a big disservice to TP.

I feel I can narrow down the KP search.

I think these players would have picked me at least for the shiggles if nothing else:

Otherwise

Dr.S

Virtanen

Dral

Time Lord

BW - the more I think about it the more I think you would have picked me so I wouldn't kill you right off the bat like I was planning from the get go.

theJazz

OTTS - probably isn't the KP not because he didn't pick me but I don't see in what universe he would be bothered to actually come on here and pick his team especially so fast.

People who would most likely NOT pick me if they were KP:

JL - wouldn't want to take the chance of more erection gifs in Mafia chat

Mau5trap 

I think these players would have picked me at least for the shiggles if nothing else:

Otherwise

Dr.S

Virtanen

Dral

Time Lord

BW - the more I think about it the more I think you would have picked me so I wouldn't kill you right off the bat like I was planning from the get go.

theJazz

OTTS - probably isn't the KP not because he didn't pick me but I don't see in what universe he would be bothered to actually come on here and pick his team especially so fast.

Mau5trap 

14 minutes ago, Kakanucks said:

Lynch list:

Everyone who hasn't posted yet since game start.

Activity is never a GREAT measuring tool on a player's mafiosity.

And I think I've developed quite the system of scum hunting, taking that in to account but not largely so. Will post system when there are more posts to go off of. Maybe around page 15-20. Stay tuned. Gon be gud. (Could also be bad)

Pepper your anus.

4 minutes ago, Aladeen said:

Otherwise

Dr.S

Virtanen

Dral

Time Lord

theJazz

Mau5trap

Maybe that was his plan all this time, be non-existant and waiting in the shadows for his time to come.

Become KP and have the perfect excuse!

1 minute ago, Zfetch said:

And I think I've developed quite the system of scum hunting, taking that in to account but not largely so. Will post system when there are more posts to go off of. Maybe around page 15-20. Stay tuned. Gon be gud. (Could also be bad)

Pepper your anus.

Way ahead of you!

2 minutes ago, Zfetch said:

Pepper Prepare your anus.

What you really wanted to say.

58 minutes ago, Aladeen said:

Wait a minute how do you know all the mafia get kills too? I had in my head that they wouldn't have... Also your sig is so wrong it's ridiculous, Intoews is a master of one thing in mafia and that is exploiting the trust of Noobs... talk to his life partner OTTS he will let you know how true that statement really is. 

:( 

54 minutes ago, Beluga Whale said:

Only a retarded/noob kingpin would pick Otis. He's basically a guaranteed God kill.

Aladeen, please don't derail the thread again. Pls and thx.

Lol mr woat Chel player over here clearly kingpin

otis is a great Mafia choice btw I mean I used to be good... Two years ago :$ 

Archived