The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Mafia] Dragon Ball Z-Goku Vs Vegeta: The Final Battle

Höglander87

DBZ  

3 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Goku (Vigilante)- Has the ability to kill 1 person per round. Special role: Goku can turn super saiyan, which protects him from being lynched/killed in the following round after the power is used.

Gohan (Sheriff)- Has the ability to investigate one person per round

Piccolo (Role blocker)- Has the ability to block one player's special power twice during the game.

Dende (Doctor)- Can protect a player from being killed during the night. Cannot protect the same player twice. Has 2 self saves.

Chiaotzu (Twinblade)- Has the ability to sacrifice himself to kill another person.

Krillen (Tracker)- One of the most useless Z fighters but in this game, Krillen will have the ability to track a player.

Bulma (Watcher)- Has the ability to watch one player per round

Trunks (Doppelganger)- Has the ability to make 1 investigation, 1 kill, 1 doc save

Tien (Regular townsperson)

Yamcha (Regular townsperson)

Master Roshi (Regular townsperson)

Videl (Regular townsperson)

Goten (Regular TP)

Mr. Satan- Regular TP- Has to act cocky or he will be godkilled (srs)

Pan (Regular TP)

Nail (Regular TP)

Pikon (Regular TP)

Lunch (Regular TP)

Mr.Popo (Regular TP)

Vegito (Regular TP)

Chi Chi (Regular TP)

Yajirobe (Regular TP)

Z villains (Mafia)

Frieza (Kingpin)- Can investigate one townsperson per night.

Cell (Self destruct)- Has the ability to self destruct and kill 2 TP

Android 18- Will show up as TP on sheriff investigations

Evil Buu (Role blocker)- Has the ability to block a special action (3 uses)

Raditz- Regular mafia

Nappa- Regular mafia

Android 17 (mafia nurse)- Has the ability to make a save (cannot save the same person twice in a row)

Beerus - Can only be killed by being lynched. Can also be killed by Goku and Vegeta

Whis- Tracker

Other Roles-

Babadi- Cult Leader- Can only recruit in rounds 2,4,6,8. Can only recruit regular TP. 2 max recruits at any given time. Gets a kill for any missed recruits (2 max kills)

Vegeta- Decides if he wants to join the mafia,TP or if he just wants to be SK. Has the ability to go super saiyan, which protects him from being lynched/killed in the following round.

Buu- Will either be mafia or TP depending on Vegeta's decision

Broly (Serial KIller)- Can kill 1 person per round. Wins when he is the last man standing. Shows up as TP on all investigations except kingpins

OK 9 mafia is a heck of a lot. I think the TPs need to form an alliance ASAP and coordinate our abilities effectively. I may as well start it since I'm not likely surviving round 1. 

I'm the TP Roleblocker (Piccolo). I cannot be converted by the cult so you can trust me with your roles. All TPs please PM me.

2 minutes ago, Beluga Whale said:

OK 9 mafia is a heck of a lot. I think the TPs need to form an alliance ASAP and coordinate our abilities effectively. I may as well start it since I'm not likely surviving round 1. 

I'm the TP Roleblocker (Piccolo). I cannot be converted by the cult so you can trust me with your roles. All TPs please PM me.

Good that you came out early... if no one counter claims Piccolo in the next day, it should be pretty safe...

Setting up the TP alliance is the best way to win...

33 minutes ago, Beluga Whale said:

I really hate role claiming and asking people to PM me but it's the best strategy imo. 

Note: Be careful with this tbh. I did a lot to prevent mass claiming. Many of the roles from the OP were not used, a lot were changed and quite a few were added. Some "special abilities" were also altered. Some even significantly ;)

Archived