The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Mafia] Dragon Ball Z-Goku Vs Vegeta: The Final Battle

Höglander87

DBZ  

3 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

5 minutes ago, Where's Wellwood said:

Which why I've pointed you out as the likely SK. I've never had you as the last mafia.

you can think that if you want. I promise you i'm not. 

Why do you care so much about the SK if you're TP? It doesn't matter. If the SK is still here, we lose anyway. 

I think you may be SK and you know the only way you can win is if you don't get lynched tonight. 

1 minute ago, JohnLocke said:

Why do you care so much about the SK if you're TP? It doesn't matter. If the SK is still here, we lose anyway

I think you may be SK and you know the only way you can win is if you don't get lynched tonight. 

That's exactly why I care so much. If hes alive then the tp have already lost. I need to figure out if there still is one to care about if one I do matters at all.

Just now, Where's Wellwood said:

That's exactly why I care so much. If hes alive then the tp have already lost. I need to figure out if there still is one to care about if one I do matters at all.

i'm sorry, but that's awful reasoning. 

42 minutes ago, JohnLocke said:

Why do you care so much about the SK if you're TP? It doesn't matter. If the SK is still here, we lose anyway. 

It absolutely does matter. If there's two TP's and an SK + mafia tandem the game is still up for grabs. An SK lynch could still give the TP a chance. 

4 minutes ago, mau5trap said:

It absolutely does matter. If there's two TP's and an SK + mafia tandem the game is still up for grabs. An SK lynch could still give the TP a chance. 

If we lynch a possible SK, then the mafia kills one of the TP and mafia wins.

If we lynch the last mafia member, then a possible SK kills a TP and the SK wins. 

The TP have no chance if both of the other roles still exist.

8 minutes ago, Where's Wellwood said:

If we lynch a possible SK, then the mafia kills one of the TP and mafia wins.

If we lynch the last mafia member, then a possible SK kills a TP and the SK wins. 

The TP have no chance if both of the other roles still exist.

This is true, except for one thing. 

This is horrible, but if the players remaining vote at the last second, the mafia/SK won't have enough time to readjust their kill, and there could be some sort of repetition or an event that enables the TP to live. Does that make sense?

Archived