The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDC Create a Player ver3.0

MikeyBoy44

1 hour ago, Alain Vigneault said:

RIP Leo Irvine

#racist

I was waiting for you :ph34r:

I considered Leo and maybe should have split at 5 because Leo was great and became a star faster than anyone else. However I also had to consider longevity and other intangibles. Overall I'm satisfied with my choice of top 2. KKPW I feel was amazing despite crappy teams. Gasparini I think was the better American while also on crappy teams eventually lead his team to the Cup. Jarvinen was in the top 5 for a while along with the the other top 3 so in a way although a blow to Leo I felt overall he just fell short.

29 minutes ago, MikeyBoy44 said:

I was waiting for you :ph34r:

I considered Leo and maybe should have split at 5 because Leo was great and became a star faster than anyone else. However I also had to consider longevity and other intangibles. Overall I'm satisfied with my choice of top 2. KKPW I feel was amazing despite crappy teams. Gasparini I think was the better American while also on crappy teams eventually lead his team to the Cup. Jarvinen was in the top 5 for a while along with the the other top 3 so in a way although a blow to Leo I felt overall he just fell short.

All good!  Thanks for hosting

Archived