The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

(speculation) Huberdeau

In 2016 i'm starting to believe a growing segment of the population hangs out on various forums all day waiting for an opportunity to face palm, to then I say...

GET GIRLFRIENDS (BOYFRIENDS WHATEVER) pay them if you have to, just do it!

That trade is entirely plausible, overpayment by us? judging by today's performances definitely,

But massive overpays happen EVERY YEAR, you should be used to them by now

and isn't Benning's M.O to trade green prospects for ones that are further along? Huber is a 1st overall for christsake! If he had fully developed he would be untouchable, do you not think certain GM's might be willing to gamble that what they thought he could be is still a real possibility and that now might be the only chance they have to pluck an undervalued superstar in waiting?? Like the goddamn NASLAND deal? Remember that one??

O.P I don't understand why these people defend CDC categories with their lives, why not just MOVE THE THREAD if it bothers them that much....but no, then we couldn't  have 20 pages of pitiful attempts to post a creative facepalm, 

Now I remember why I only come here once in a while these days

OOPS......I read it wrong,.......actually I would say that's an underpayment, at least 20 other teams could beat that offer, hell why doen't Tampa just offer Druin?

10 hours ago, Goku101 said:

Since we need good first line players who are young why don't we trade Gaunce, Zalewski, and a 1st in 2017 or 2018 for Huberdeau and a 3rd. I don't know how much Florida loves him, but 2 prospects and a pick is not bad for Huberdeau. If we aquire him we can make our first line stronger once the Sedins retire                Huberdeau McCann Boeser

Speculation eh?

What section is it supposed to be in

What's so bad about this trade

What's so bad about this PROPOSED trade

Dude. It's not about the trade. It's about the section in which you posted the trade. 

Before posting again, read the rules of the board and then post again.

4 minutes ago, Me_ said:

Dude. It's not about the trade. It's about the section in which you posted the trade. 

Before posting again, read the rules of the board and then post again.

But it's also about the trade which is &^@#ing retarded. 

The Canucks lost at 50/50 at first overall in 1970. 

I'm sorry historically and as a franchise this team has never had luck. You might want to get a grip on the odds. Even 1st overall it's not good. But because Dead Last Edmonton has lucked out doesn't mean we will. 

Non-Playoff Team
(Fewest Pts. to Most)
New Draft Lottery Odds Odds Under Former Allocation
1 20.0% 25.0%
2 13.5% 18.8%
3 11.5% 14.2%
4 9.5% 10.7%
5 8.5% 8.1%
6 7.5% 6.2%
7 6.5% 4.7%
8 6.0% 3.6%
9 5.0% 2.7%