The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[OFFICIAL] CDC Presidential Election Thread

AV.

Platform:

1. I will instill a 150 post limit and the user must have a minimum of 6 months service on CDC prior to starting topics.

2. Terrible threads will be brought back.  Not because we like it but so that BS threads have a place to die.

3. I will not be afraid to ask CDC members to waive their NTCs and go cheer for another team.  We need room for our 2016 Stanley Cup Parade.

4. I will pool energy into providing MAFIA and CDC Mix Exchange with the resources it need to continually thrive.

2 minutes ago, Alain Vigneault said:

Platform:

1. I will instill a 150 post limit and the user must have a minimum of 6 months service on CDC prior to starting topics.

2. Terrible threads will be brought back.  Not because we like it but so that BS threads have a place to die.

3. I will not be afraid to ask CDC members to waive their NTCs and go cheer for another team.  We need room for our 2016 Stanley Cup Parade.

4. I will pool energy into providing MAFIA and CDC Mix Exchange with the resources it need to continually thrive.

WlGFk10.gif

27 minutes ago, thejazz97 said:

If thejazz97 wins

- 100 post minimum for starting new threads

- An elected First Troll. All other trolls will be dealt with according to CDC Rules and Regulations

- @BananaMash will be installed as Minister of White Noise, pending referendum.

I'm not sure if this is the beginning of a coalition, or a not subtle bribe to BananaMash.?

2 hours ago, thejazz97 said:

If thejazz97 wins

- 100 post minimum for starting new threads

- An elected First Troll. All other trolls will be dealt with according to CDC Rules and Regulations

- @BananaMash will be installed as Minister of White Noise, pending referendum.

As long as you stay true to your promises, and install me as an advisor, you got my vote.

Archived