The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[OFFICIAL] CDC Presidential Election Thread

AV.

Just now, Virtanen87 said:

Not even university??? Cmon man... Last think we need is a president from kwantlen college

Saskatchewan Polytechnic.

Also, I work in government right now (Sask. Ministry of Economy), so I have an experience in some of the goings-on of government.

Also, why do you support a known mafia cheater??? That's synonymous with supporting a criminal. The brony embezzled millions of dollars and completely destroyed a game with his antics and yet you support him over a pretigous cdc mafia legend. What is going on over here? Something smells fishy

5 minutes ago, thejazz97 said:

Mafia isn't all there is to WN, and @Twilight Sparkle has been one of the biggest contributors to the White Noise subforum out of all CDC users.

TS, we thank you for your contributions.

Once a cheater, always a cheater!!

how do you know he isn't cheating you at this exact moment???

end bronies! 

#VoteVirt

MakeWNGreatAgain

10 minutes ago, thejazz97 said:

Mafia isn't all there is to WN, and @Twilight Sparkle has been one of the biggest contributors to the White Noise subforum out of all CDC users.

TS, we thank you for your contributions.

I'm someone who leads by example. A good leader rises above hate. A leader is someone who keeps people talking. A leader is someone with charisma. I contain all of these attributes to run this trailer park :3

Can I get in on this?

My first proposal: I will build a firewall. A great big firewall and everyone will love it. We will keep out all the Flames fans by blocking traffic originating from Alberta. Alberta isn't sending us their best. They're sending us trolls and Flames fans. We need a great big firewall to keep them out. And I will get Calgarian network engineers to configure it for us for free.

Archived