The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Game [Suits]

Intoewsables

Just now, Beluga Whale said:

Aladeen, were you trolling or testing reactions?

Honestly I thought he was Mafia because he said he was my character. Harold. I didn't want to say why because I was honestly hoping the Mafia would target me thinking I was possibly sheriff and targeted me instead of going after any TP specials. 

Just now, Aladeen said:

Honestly I thought he was Mafia because he said he was my character. Harold. I didn't want to say why because I was honestly hoping the Mafia would target me thinking I was possibly sheriff and targeted me instead of going after any TP specials. 

Oh that makes sense bud

7 minutes ago, Virtanen87 said:

Do you believe that we are alone in the universe?

Wow. Thats a big topic.

Well, as my knowledge of the universe grows, I have come to grasp that everything is finite. The only thing that's infinite is the amount of fat tissue Beluga Whale has (but that's not important, that's an even bigger topic than the universe)

So to answer your question, yes, we are very much alone in the universe.

1 minute ago, Aladeen said:

people are always lying when they say the word "honestly"

Just now, Zfetch said:

Wow. Thats a big topic.

Well, as my knowledge of the universe grows, I have come to grasp that everything is finite. The only thing that's infinite is the amount of fat tissue Beluga Whale has (but that's not important, that's an even bigger topic than the universe)

So to answer your question, yes, we are very much alone in the universe.

Are you alone in this mafia game or do you have teammates?

Just now, Aladeen said:

Oh.

@DoughtysCheck idiotic move to claim a role in a game you're not even playing it. Think things through a little more next time.

Just now, Virtanen87 said:

How would you describe your online personality??

I think I'm a pretty cool online guy. My biggest asset would be my ability to read posts with no bias unless proven with factual evidence. My biggest flaw would be my indecisiveness when it comes to my avatar; I think I've changed my avatar like 10 times this month!

How would you describe yours?

Just now, Green Goblin said:

I think I'm a pretty cool online guy. My biggest asset would be my ability to read posts with no bias unless proven with factual evidence. My biggest flaw would be my indecisiveness when it comes to my avatar; I think I've changed my avatar like 10 times this month!

How would you describe yours?

Only I get to ask the questions here bud.

are you currently in any private messages related to this game? 

Just now, Aladeen said:

Which now makes me suspect all the person who sided with me without question on my futile calling out of DC. 

All the the person being Dral.

Hahaha

Dral is playing like a full on potato so far though. Definitely not being helpful to the town.

I'm going to give my expert analysis on the last little bit before I go to bed.

So there's 25 players. Is there a fixed number of Mafia vs TP? Like 20 TP 5 Mafia. Or is it random? I don't remember reading it in the rulebook.

1 minute ago, Virtanen87 said:

Only I get to ask the questions here bud.

are you currently in any private messages related to this game? 

Why do you only get to ask the questions bud?

I did get a PM from Intoewsable that I'm TP, but no other messages with anyone else.

1 minute ago, Green Goblin said:

So there's 25 players. Is there a fixed number of Mafia vs TP? Like 20 TP 5 Mafia. Or is it random? I don't remember reading it in the rulebook.

Why do you only get to ask the questions bud?

I did get a PM from Intoewsable that I'm TP, but no other messages with anyone else.

Usually total players/8 so about 8 or 9 mafia

what do you think is your biggest weakness (related to mafia)?

• -SN- pinned this topic
  • -SN- unpinned this topic

Archived