The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Game [Suits]

Intoewsables

11 minutes ago, Aladeen said:

Honestly I thought he was Mafia because he said he was my character. Harold. I didn't want to say why because I was honestly hoping the Mafia would target me thinking I was possibly sheriff and targeted me instead of going after any TP specials. 

harold is the worse character on the show lol. 

also, i am actually in the game. it was a test...

1 minute ago, Green Goblin said:

So there's 25 players. Is there a fixed number of Mafia vs TP? Like 20 TP 5 Mafia. Or is it random? I don't remember reading it in the rulebook.

Why do you only get to ask the questions bud?

I did get a PM from Intoewsable that I'm TP, but no other messages with anyone else.

It's not fixed generally with a game with no pming there will be approximately 25% Mafia but since there is also no doc or med kit it may be a bit lower than that unless there are other town power roles to balance it out. 

1 minute ago, DoughtysCheck said:

harold is the worse character on the show lol. 

also, i am actually in the game. it was a test...

You dirty sob, Harold is perfect in every way and I should know cause I've never seen the show before. 

Thanks guys.

2 minutes ago, Virtanen87 said:

Usually total players/8 so about 8 or 9 mafia

what do you think is your biggest weakness (related to mafia)?

1 minute ago, Aladeen said:

It's not fixed generally with a game with no pming there will be approximately 25% Mafia but since there is also no doc or med kit it may be a bit lower than that unless there are other town power roles to balance it out. 

So would I be responding in the POV of the character I was given? 

My weakness? Sometimes I've been told I'm too patient. 

11 minutes ago, Aladeen said:

Which now makes me suspect all the person who sided with me without question on my futile calling out of DC. 

All the the person being Dral.

Actually - really.... the people we should really suspect are the ones who posted but didn't weigh in on it at all...

the mafia scum who just let us run with it... like Dr. S and BW....

If I saw your post and I was mafia I would be giggling with glee and quiet as a mouse on the subject... but then again, I'm an alcoholic all-star who convinced the MVP to TB a TP in his first game, so what do I know ? ;)

1 minute ago, Dral said:

Actually - really.... the people we should really suspect are the ones who posted but didn't weigh in on it at all...

the mafia scum who just let us run with it... like Dr. S and BW....

If I saw your post and I was mafia I would be giggling with glee and quiet as a mouse on the subject... but then again, I'm an alcoholic all-star who convinced the MVP to TB a TP in his first game, so what do I know ? ;)

Dammit I'm out of pluses! 

2 minutes ago, Green Goblin said:

Thanks guys.

So would I be responding in the POV of the character I was given? 

My weakness? Sometimes I've been told I'm too patient. 

the only time you should be patient is if you're mafia....

and yes... you absolutely should be responding in the POV of your character... otherwise Toews is likely to God kill you... he's kinda a jerk like that

Just now, Dral said:

the only time you should be patient is if you're mafia....

and yes... you absolutely should be responding in the POV of your character... otherwise Toews is likely to God kill you... he's kinda a jerk like that

Oh okay nevermind then. My character is definitely not patient!

1 hour ago, Dral said:

alright, lets vote out BW....

vig kill DC pls... DC being quiet is enough proof for me... he's also not very helpful anyways, so its a safe choice... if DC flips TP, we lynch Aladeen

unvote vote BW

What degree of seriousness are you at here?

35 minutes ago, Green Goblin said:

I agree. Based on what I've read so far (not everything yet), the one that seems like mafia the most is BW.

More people need to comment on this. This is a clear effort to try to sneak on the bandwagon while faking a scum read on me.

29 minutes ago, Qwags said:

I'm trusting Aladeen this round. Last time someone called him out, he ended up being a TP.

What. Elaborate on this logic.

27 minutes ago, Virtanen87 said:

Do you believe that we are alone in the universe?

20 minutes ago, Virtanen87 said:

How would you describe your online personality??

Virt's intentionally clogging up the thread with useless info here. Not the MVP Virt at all.

18 minutes ago, Time Lord said:

People who went deep into the Doughty nonsense are pretty suspicious. But the people who haven't even noticed that MR hasn't made a single post yet should be lynched on the spot.

What does the last part mean?

17 minutes ago, Zfetch said:

Wow. Thats a big topic.

Well, as my knowledge of the universe grows, I have come to grasp that everything is finite. The only thing that's infinite is the amount of fat tissue Beluga Whale has (but that's not important, that's an even bigger topic than the universe)

So to answer your question, yes, we are very much alone in the universe.

So much to talk about but you decide to ignore it and joke around instead. Scum points for sure.

Archived