Jump to content
The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Game [Suits]


Intoewsables

Recommended Posts

Just now, Green Goblin said:

But I'm not mafia! You must be mafia! Let's just say I'm too respectable to be part of something like that.

 

Time out: Can we say who our character is?

No, not a good idea. It helps the mafia narrow down who the TP specials are. 

 

 

Dral actually comes out of all that looking towny. So does Kaz. 

Link to comment
1 minute ago, Green Goblin said:

But I'm not mafia! You must be mafia! Let's just say I'm too respectable to be part of something like that.

 

Time out: Can we say who our character is?

Newb mafia are more about trying to prove they are TP and less about trying to scum hunt.... so you're mafia...

 

 

I did... others have... but it's really irrelevant cause character claiming doesn't prove anything

Link to comment
4 minutes ago, Time Lord said:

It was a joke because MR isn't playing.

 

Poorly executed though because no one got it

actually wait... so you knew DC wasn't in the game... and made that joke... but didn't say anything... wow, I think we actually have our first real mafia

Link to comment
3 minutes ago, Beluga Whale said:

No, not a good idea. It helps the mafia narrow down who the TP specials are. 

 

 

Dral actually comes out of all that looking towny. So does Kaz. 

You're totally mafia.

3 minutes ago, Dral said:

Newb mafia are more about trying to prove they are TP and less about trying to scum hunt.... so you're mafia...

 

 

I did... others have... but it's really irrelevant cause character claiming doesn't prove anything

Can I screen capture my PM with Intoewsable proving I'm TP? lol

 

I mean, I think that's what my character would do.

Link to comment
1 minute ago, Virtanen87 said:

LOL no screenshots allowed

But it's cold hard evidence!

1 minute ago, Dral said:

I feel like screen pics are totally allowed....

 

Just now, Dral said:

 

This guy is an epic liar... don't listen to anything he says

Lol I'm so confused! Ya'll were both helpful but at the same time acting super suspicious...

 

Can I trust you?

 

Link to comment
7 minutes ago, Virtanen87 said:

Tbh Beluga Whale is pretty scummy. Seems like he knew a bit too much

About what?

4 minutes ago, Green Goblin said:

You're totally mafia.

Can I screen capture my PM with Intoewsable proving I'm TP? lol

 

I mean, I think that's what my character would do.

OK I'm changing my read on this guy. I think he's TP unless he's a really savvy new mafia player.

Link to comment
Just now, Green Goblin said:

But it's cold hard evidence!

 

Lol I'm so confused! Ya'll were both helpful but at the same time acting super suspicious...

 

Can I trust you?

 

Think about it bud. What would be the point of playing if we could all just post screenshots of our convo with toews?

Link to comment
  • -SN- pinned this topic
  • -SN- unpinned this topic

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...