The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Game [Suits]

Intoewsables

33 minutes ago, Aladeen said:

Whatever noob, you should have a minimum of 10 games before even being allowed to talk to me, you should feel honoured I even bothered to reply to your garbage posts.

Hmmm, an Ad Hominem after getting called out for hypocrisy?

I am honoured that one such as you gave me the courtesy of talking to me first (since I actually wasn't talking to you originally, I was speaking with Dral).

Calls for a lynch on someone not playing the game, calls for lynches on those who request evidence to support his original claim, gets his panties in a twist when he's called out for being an obvious hypocrite...this is starting to smell like week old fish left under the radiator.

You did ask to be lynched if you were wrong about DC...and you were. Far be it for me to disagree with the great Ala D.

VOTE ALADEEN

3 hours ago, Beluga Whale said:

Wait are you saying you're considering voting me right now? ffs Milk!

BTW that and the rest of the post sounds scummy af. You've earned yourself a spot on my scum list.

Nope, not really since nothing I read that you posted sounds scum like. Only thing is you are acting differently this game compared to past games.  Since making that post no one has really gone after you either. 

How is giving an opinion scummy? You are being overly defensive here but I will give you the benefit of the doubt. Since in past games you were the most useful tp we had while you were alive. 

Who is on your scum?

16 minutes ago, falcon45ca said:

Hmmm, an Ad Hominem after getting called out for hypocrisy?

I am honoured that one such as you gave me the courtesy of talking to me first (since I actually wasn't talking to you originally, I was speaking with Dral).

Calls for a lynch on someone not playing the game, calls for lynches on those who request evidence to support his original claim, gets his panties in a twist when he's called out for being an obvious hypocrite...this is starting to smell like week old fish left under the radiator.

You did ask to be lynched if you were wrong about DC...and you were. Far be it for me to disagree with the great Ala D.

VOTE ALADEEN

Hyuck I'm from saskatchatoon, I gots me a new fangled computater deevice. ROUGHRIDERS..... ROUGHRIDERS!

hick.jpg?w=645

10 minutes ago, Aladeen said:

Hyuck I'm from saskatchatoon, I gots me a new fangled computater deevice. ROUGHRIDERS..... ROUGHRIDERS!

hick.jpg?w=645

Haha, nice! Where'd you get my Grad pic, that's amazing research! Wish I still had all those teeth, this is probably the best I've ever looked.

Oh, and I don't have a computer...I have a very sophisticated Turing Machine, it's vintage.

22 minutes ago, Beluga Whale said:

Brazal is likely mafia based on his entrance.

Virt, Dral, Aladeen and GG are all likely TPs based on yesterdays interactions.

@falcon I like your start but Aladeen's not getting lynched. What are your thoughts on me, Brazal and Milk?

Hmmm, MB came in waaaaaay back at the start and threw himself down as a less than helpful TP who will only help the mafia IIR, then has a funny GIF involving balls...not overly helpful for a Townie, it smells a little ripe like rotten apples that's for sure.

M&H isn't giving me much to work with, but I do enjoy SK jokes & he's giving you the benefit a la doubt, which is good cuz' I like you, you seem straight up Townie BW, very level-headed approach thus far considering how many accusations have been thrown your way.

I'm 94% sure Alah D is TP, but he clearly stated that if he was wrong on DC, and he was, that he should be lynched. I just don't want to make him anymore upset by defying a direct command from the Admiral General, he doesn't seem the type to suffer insubordination lightly.

MB is the slimiest of the 3 you mentioned in my eyes.

38 minutes ago, Aladeen said:

hick.jpg?w=645

you dis my city and the RIDERS? that's it boo, we're through.

vote Aladeen

49 minutes ago, thejazz97 said:

Pretty sure @otherwise is from SK as well, which means 75% of our population is playing mafia

Yes, I am.

18 minutes ago, falcon45ca said:

Hmmm, MB came in waaaaaay back at the start and threw himself down as a less than helpful TP who will only help the mafia IIR, then has a funny GIF involving balls...not overly helpful for a Townie, it smells a little ripe like rotten apples that's for sure.

M&H isn't giving me much to work with, but I do enjoy SK jokes & he's giving you the benefit a la doubt, which is good cuz' I like you, you seem straight up Townie BW, very level-headed approach thus far considering how many accusations have been thrown your way.

I'm 94% sure Alah D is TP, but he clearly stated that if he was wrong on DC, and he was, that he should be lynched. I just don't want to make him anymore upset by defying a direct command from the Admiral General, he doesn't seem the type to suffer insubordination lightly.

MB is the slimiest of the 3 you mentioned in my eyes.

94% sure I am TP but you are voting for me? Hmmm scummy AF... 

14 minutes ago, otherwise said:

you dis my city and the RIDERS? that's it boo, we're through.

vote Aladeen

Yes, I am.

Where did I dis the riders or your city? I said Saskatchatoon, obviously you are from the most amazing city of Saskatoon... GO BLADES! and I love the Riders! I even wish we had more teams named RoughRiders in the CFL, one is just too few. 

We all know the most beautiful, amazing, strong and independent women come from Saskatchewan, it's the Saskatchatoon men that are the problem (I don't really consider Jazz a man more like a 3rd gender of sorts so he doesn't count either)

Just now, Aladeen said:

Where did I dis the riders or your city? I said Saskatchatoon, obviously you are from the most amazing city of Saskatoon... GO BLADES! and I love the Riders! I even wish we had more teams named RoughRiders in the CFL, one is just too few. 

We all know the most beautiful, amazing, strong and independent women come from Saskatchewan, it's the Saskatchatoon men that are the problem (I don't really consider Jazz a man more like a 3rd gender of sorts so he doesn't count either)

Back pedal, back pedal, back pedal!

I live in Saskatoon also, I am very happy to hear that you admire the city so. As I've said, I voted for you because you specifically requested it provided you were wrong on DC, and I don't want to ignore the requests of the Mighty Al Eh Dean. Are you saying you'd like to retract that request?

Also, if you like the Blades check out Saskatoon RUSH, fabulous new pro-lacrosse team.

2 minutes ago, falcon45ca said:

Back pedal, back pedal, back pedal!

I live in Saskatoon also, I am very happy to hear that you admire the city so. As I've said, I voted for you because you specifically requested it provided you were wrong on DC, and I don't want to ignore the requests of the Mighty Al Eh Dean. Are you saying you'd like to retract that request?

Also, if you like the Blades check out Saskatoon RUSH, fabulous new pro-lacrosse team.

Pats > Blades

And didn't the Blades trade away the 1st overall pick... twice?

Archived