The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Game [Suits]

Intoewsables

7 minutes ago, Dral said:

I'm drunk and angry at you all for no PM's... you should probably take me off the list now before I ruin the game

It's ok we are used to it... Remember that time you ruined the Spartacus game by hosting it? Remember? 

18 minutes ago, Intoewsables said:

Are you actually dropping out? I can't tell.

That's because you, like everyone else in this game, are horrible at reading me... the only time you are right is when you get lucky

so give up and stop trying

2 minutes ago, Virtanen87 said:

It was sarcasm. I can read dral easily

actually it was serious, but I realized afterwards that you lot would be lost without me (and probably are anyways), but I can use this as part of my community service mandate...

sigh, helping out those less fortunate then you is such a bloody chore

13 minutes ago, Dral said:

actually it was serious, but I realized afterwards that you lot would be lost without me (and probably are anyways), but I can use this as part of my community service mandate...

sigh, helping out those less fortunate then you is such a bloody chore

Remember that time you made me TB a tp in your first game? I knew Lemons was TP but I wanted you to feel good about yourself so you would continue playing. Bad decision by me. 

• All roles have been handed out. If you did not receive a PM, please PM me immediately
  • Everyone in the game has been assigned a character who has worked for Pearson Hardman at some point during the 5 seasons. Don't focus on timeline with regards to role claims; it was a stretch finding 25 characters associated with the firm. For the most part, there is no correlation between special roles and important characters in the show.
  • There is no outside communication in this game, unless the PM was started by the host (me). Doing so will result in a god-kill of one or both parties.

First nightfall will be tomorrow night at 10:00 PM PST (a little over 25 hours from now). 

Have fun!

Announcements:

• Don't character claim. It serves no purpose other than helping the mafia in their TP special hunt.

• To Mafia team: 

tumblr_nxnkypchbX1uzlmbho1_500.gif

I know you guys will be scared so you should go ahead and put your kill on me ASAP imo.

• New players, I'm the de facto TP leader so feel free to ask me any questions and I'll try to help!

• FYI, my GIF game will be outta control

That is all.

Archived