The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Game [Suits]

Intoewsables

1 minute ago, Aladeen said:

Nope lol but I do see how it could seem like I am.  I promise I will explain how I know he is not town.

Either that or we can even hang someone else and have the vig take out DC if you guys really think I am exe. 

I can say how I know now but I think it is advantageous to the town if I don't. Gives Mafia less info to work with this round. 

You should just PM me imo... I asked Toews and he said it was cool

Just now, otherwise said:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Game_(U.S._TV_series)

Derwin Davis.

yes. b/c it just SCREAMS: MAFIA!!!!!!

also Donna isn't for sure TP WTF has happend since I last watched this show?

Are you character claiming after I explained why it's a bad idea?

Nope lol but I do see how it could seem like I am.  I promise I will explain how I know he is not town.

Either that or we can even hang someone else and have the vig take out DC if you guys really think I am exe. 

I can say how I know now but I think it is advantageous to the town if I don't. Gives Mafia less info to work with this round. 

Why would you claim that immediately though? Seems like it would only give the mafia an easy vote and an easier time blending rather than forcing them to engage in discussion on who we should lynch.

I say we table this until later.

2 minutes ago, Aladeen said:

but what if you're mafia?  :shock:

1 minute ago, Dral said:

You should just PM me imo... I asked Toews and he said it was cool

that sounds sketchy... like too many guys when their leaving a bar but going home by themselves.

2 minutes ago, otherwise said:

but what if you're mafia?  :shock:

that sounds sketchy... like too many guys when their leaving a bar but going home by themselves.

If Aladeen is mafia then we lynch him next round and we've trade 1 for 1....

Just now, Beluga Whale said:

Are you character claiming after I explained why it's a bad idea?

Why would you claim that immediately though? Seems like it would only give the mafia an easy vote and an easier time blending rather than forcing them to engage in discussion on who we should lynch.

I say we table this until later.

did you not read the OP? it says harvey and jessica are fo sho TP. NOT Donna. I haven't watched this show in a while so I'm just wondering what happened on the show.

7 minutes ago, Beluga Whale said:

Aladeen is giving me terrible vibes. 

Anyone who tries to protect DC should have notes beside their name when he flips cause they are probably Mafia with him.

I think a lot of info will be garnered about how I've handled the info I have. And right now it looks like you are trying your hardest to discredit me.

when I die or DC or both of us die REMEMBER BW trying to save DCs ass here and now.

Anyone who tries to protect DC should have notes beside their name when he flips cause they are probably Mafia with him.

I think a lot of info will be garnered about how I've handled the info I have. And right now it looks like you are trying your hardest to discredit me.

when I die or DC or both of us die REMEMBER BW trying to save DCs ass here and now.

Don't worry about BW... two of the greatest mafia players ever are already on to him... me and myself....

also, otherwise, but thats kinda a foot note

okay. I'll rememeber. then I'll probably forget.

someone remind me.

Just now, otherwise said:

okay. I'll rememeber. then I'll probably forget.

someone remind me.

Reminder: When DC flips maf, BW is also Mafia!!

Boom 2 down already... Anyone else want to protect DC while we are at it? 

Just now, Aladeen said:

Reminder: When DC flips maf, BW is also Mafia!!

Boom 2 down already... Anyone else want to protect DC while we are at it? 

thanks for the prompt reminder.

so this info is not in the thread, I just gotta trust you?

1 minute ago, Dral said:

don't feel bad...

being a foot note in the mafia book of Dral is pretty good... forward is written by Virt (although its mostly lies and nonsense)

would I make the index so I don't have to read the whole thing just to find my name?

• -SN- pinned this topic
  • -SN- unpinned this topic

Archived