The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Game [Suits]

Intoewsables

5 minutes ago, otherwise said:

thanks for the prompt reminder.

so this info is not in the thread, I just gotta trust you?

would I make the index so I don't have to read the whole thing just to find my name?

Gonna have to trust me on this one for now.

4 minutes ago, Dr.Strangelove said:

I dont follow that logic at all  BW's faction is unrelated to DC's faction at this point imo

I know DC is not town... Anyone who tries to keep him from getting killed this round is obviously on his team, not too hard of a concept to follow really. 

Just now, otherwise said:

okay, but if you're telling lies you're dead next round.

Completely fair. Or if the vig is willing to believe me, I don't mind hanging someone else. Just as long as DC dies I am happy. BW and Dr.S seem to be making cases for themselves to be hung too.

1 minute ago, Aladeen said:

I know DC is not town... Anyone who tries to keep him from getting killed this round is obviously on his team, not too hard of a concept to follow really. 

Accept that if DC is confirmed to be mafia I doubt his teammates would be defending him. Also BW's post read more skeptical than defensive . just my two cents

FTR I see no real reason for you to do this as mafia and unless DC or someone else finds a way to disprove what your saying I will be voting DC

2 minutes ago, Dr.Strangelove said:

Accept that if DC is confirmed to be mafia I doubt his teammates would be defending him. Also BW's post read more skeptical than defensive . just my two cents

FTR I see no real reason for you to do this as mafia and unless DC or someone else finds a way to disprove what your saying I will be voting DC

Good man 

1 minute ago, Dr.Strangelove said:

You didn't think BWs posts before that were kinda scummy... like he was trying to hard... ?

2 minutes ago, Dr.Strangelove said:

except  that if DC is confirmed to be mafia I doubt his teammates would be defending him. Also BW's post read more skeptical than defensive . just my two cents

That grammar mistake was bugging me

Just now, Virtanen87 said:

Lol relax guys, Aladeen is trolling or mafia for sure. He did the same thing a couple times as mafia back in the day. 

Virt is added to the list for sure. Why would a Mafia trade his life 1for 1 for a TP? Makes zero sense. 

Dc Mafia for sure

BW probably mafia

virt probably Mafia 

1 minute ago, Virtanen87 said:

Lol relax guys, Aladeen is trolling or mafia for sure. He did the same thing a couple times as mafia back in the day. 

Aladeen doesn't troll... not since I took over...

and seriously, why would he try to kill a random person right off the bat in a 1 for 1 if he's mafia?

Just now, Time Lord said:

Aladeen is probably the executioner and trying really hard to make us think he isn't the executioner by saying stuff like "I'm okay with letting the vig kill Doughty" knowing that we'll just end up using our lynch on him since we believe him.

alright, lets vote out BW....

vig kill DC pls... DC being quiet is enough proof for me... he's also not very helpful anyways, so its a safe choice... if DC flips TP, we lynch Aladeen

unvote vote BW

Archived