The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Game [Suits]

Intoewsables

1 minute ago, Aladeen said:

Virt is added to the list for sure. Why would a Mafia trade his life 1for 1 for a TP? Makes zero sense. 

Dc Mafia for sure

BW probably mafia

virt probably Mafia 

Dr. S probably mafia

TL probably mafia

ftfy...

damn, this game is ez

1 minute ago, Virtanen87 said:

Just spit it out man

how did you figure out that DC is mafia?

Lol you and your Mafia buddies would love to know.... eating you up inside, did Toews tell me? That wouldn't be fair for you guys would it? I promise I will let you know right before nightfall. If I am wrong or I don't let you guys know you can hang me next round. 

The mafia have a bit of a dilemma don't they? You guys want me dead but once I die everything that I am saying is automatically verified. 

You better get back to Mafia chat to scramble some more. 

3 minutes ago, Aladeen said:

Lol you and your Mafia buddies would love to know.... eating you up inside, did Toews tell me? That wouldn't be fair for you guys would it? I promise I will let you know right before nightfall. If I am wrong or I don't let you guys know you can hang me next round. 

The mafia have a bit of a dilemma don't they? You guys want me dead but once I die everything that I am saying is automatically verified. 

You better get back to Mafia chat to scramble some more. 

Spit it out in the next 5 minutes or I insta TB you

14 minutes ago, Virtanen87 said:

Spit it out in the next 5 minutes or I insta TB you

Do it I double dare you once I die and show up Town everyone will know what I say is true. I will be MVP of the game and you will just be what you usually are insignificant to the outcome of yet another game.

2 minutes ago, Dral said:

why does Green Goblin keep reading the thread but not contributing?

1 minute ago, Virtanen87 said:

It's the poor guys first game. Let him read the thread to analyze...jeez

Thanks @Virtanen87 

Just now, Dral said:

pretty scummy post imo...

totally not the TB...

Sorry guys, still figuring it out lol. 

So when is the deadline for voting? I'm assuming it is nightfall? 

First off, after reading the last few pages it has become glaringly obvious that Beluga Whale is mafia

Vote Bpgula

His lack of substance thus far is excruciating to look at. Pile that on with the fact that he called Aladeen out in a one line sentence without providing any other insight is just rude. I'm offended as a player that he'd ever do that to us.

Secondly, Dral and Aladeen both seem to be TP with their constant back and forth chatter and nonchalant posting style.

This obviously isn't set in stone because Dral and Aladeen are both very loquacious and are known to not be afraid to use strategies right from the beginning. However, lean is still towards TP by quite a large margin.

Thirdly, if TL can talk more, that'd be appreciated

Just now, Green Goblin said:

Thanks @Virtanen87 

Sorry guys, still figuring it out lol. 

So when is the deadline for voting? I'm assuming it is nightfall? 

voting isn't all that important honestly.... contributing... reading posts, making reads (right or wrong) and calling people out is more important...

don't worry about your vote - most people vote for the wrong person 9 times out of 10...

what have you read? does anything seem out of place? just post your thoughts...

Archived