The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: The Game [Suits]

Intoewsables

1 hour ago, Virtanen87 said:

AV,GG,Falcon showed a lot of promise tho

qwags,barzal,vrienzy and caboose are a waste of space

I was calling milk and honey as mafia round 1 and no one was voting with me. not my fault. 

3 minutes ago, milk and honey said:

Not sure if I am impressed or if that's just luck. I always call out people who vote on themselves except CL since obvs troll attempt

It was an obvious attempt at throwing a TP under the bus while looking sly in the process. 

Anyone who calls out someone for something so little has something to hide.

Holy Frakking Shyte! I studied this game to learn to play mafia better. Wrong game to follow.

I'm glad I didn't play this one. (don't watch suits anyway -don't know what it's about)

I think I would have been just as lost as most of the tp, but most likely lynched by the town in the first or second round.

Does the town ever win?

1 minute ago, Alain Vigneault said:

When will game start?  AKA I'll play if first nightfall isn't in the next 3 days.

If it is in next three days, I will but won't be as active.

Take me at least a day or two to setup so probably first nightfall Thursday so about right. 

18 minutes ago, milk and honey said:

fair play m8. Did I vote for you? Why didn't you go after me harder? Actually impressed.

Because this game was spoiled by Aladeen and thejazz spamming the thread to the point where I didn't care. I work long hours and its impossible to keep up. 

Archived